Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:36 am

Aleks looked at her quietly before looking away. He huffed softly and closed his eyes silently, he was clearly not happy.

Tigress smiled as she heard him and gently squeezed his hand.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:20 am

Red gently glanced up at him and sighed. She nuzzled close to him silently and whimpered before glancing over at Kevin worriedly.

Ty chuckled lightly and sighed happily. He gently opened one eye, then the other, and smiled at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Kevin shrugged quietly as he sat down. Aleks huffed, forcing himself to not hold onto her.

Tigress looked at him to see he was awake. "Oh... Sorry..." She murmured nervously and let go of his hand.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Red's 7 month old pittbull puppy came dashing down the stairs. She happily sniffed around before glancing up and wagging her tail. She silently but happily hopped onto the couch and leaned up, placing her paws on Kevin's chest as she licked his face. Red giggled at Lucy, she smiled up at Aleks before snuggling against his chest silently.

Ty chuckled and shook his head. "It's okay.. I can just hear you in my sleep." He smiled. "Which technically makes me a stalker."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Kevin chuckled happily and tried to lean away. "Nnnoooooo!!!!!" Aleks sighed and gently placed a hand on her back silently.

Tigress slowly nodded and looked down quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Lucy happily jumped off of him, landing on his lap before flopping down onto it, wagging her tail to the side. Red yawned silently and smiled. She nuzzled against him and huffed happily.

Ty smiled and chuckled. "Hey, don't be scared!" He smiled and gently leaned down, pecking her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Aleks sighed softly and gently stroked her back. He closed his eyes and gently held her closer.

Tigress blushed brightly and looked down. "Ok."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Red sighed happily and gently held his free hand that was besides him with one of hers. She gently stroked his knuckles and sighed happily as his warmth slowly took over her.

Ty smiled and sighed happily. "Good, I'm just your old derplox!" He smirked.

(CANZ I SKYPE U?)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:41 pm

(Sure, let me find my headphones)

Aleks sighed and closed his eyes. He gently held her closer to him.

Tigress giggled softly and nodded.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Kk tell me when u get on)

Red silently fell asleep happily. She clung tightly onto his shirt and huffed happily in her sleep.

Ty smirked. "Now THAT'S some pedophilea!" He chuckled, making Bash perk up awake.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:01 pm

(I'm on)

Aleks sighed and gently stroked her hair. They needed to leave or they would miss their flight....

Tigress giggled and rolled her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:45 pm

Red silently awoke sooner or later, glancing over at Kevin as he was past out on the couch with Red's pittbull puppy, and Red's parents are upstairs sleeping. She gently gazed up at Aleks and smiled. "Oh.. Hey.." She yawned.

Bash facepalmed. "PEDO PEDO!" He screamed, making Ty clamp his mouth shut. "Shut the fuck up Bash!" He chuckled.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:15 am

Aleks smiled down at her. "Hey...." He murmured happily and held her close.

Tigress rolled her eyes before rolling away from Bash.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Red sighed happily. "Sleep good..?" She asked before yawning. "Lucy's asleep on Kevin.." She giggled sleepily.

Bash whined before sighing and glancing down. Ty rolled his eyes and slowly moved his hand away.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Aleks sighed and nodded. He gently stroked her hair quietly. "We should be going soon...."

Tigress grinned at them and started rolling around happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Red nodded and sighed. "Yeah.. Sorry.." She gently got up and stretched. "I told my parents last night.. They said they'll miss me.." She gently yawned.

Bash smiled. "Oh! I forgot! We gotta leave today! Sooner or later!" Bash giggled, Ty silently nodding.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Aleks nodded and smiled gently at her. "I'm sorry..." He whispered.

Tigress nodded and sighed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Red shrugged. "It's okay.. It's just I'm there last kid.. In pretty sure you went through it?" She asked and gently curled against him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Bash gently hugged her. "I'm sorry.. You don't have to leave.." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Aleks sighed and nodded. He gently stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

Tigress shook her head and hugged him. "I need to go... I need to get up on my own two feet..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Red sighed silently. "Everyone has to do it sometime.." She whispered and stroke his knuckles gently.

Bash nodded and gently helped her up and stood up besides her. Ty silently got up and yawned before stretching.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 am

Alejandro nodded and silently stood up with her in his arms. He smiled down at her gently.

Tigress sighed and looked down. She gently hugged Bash before hugging Ty. "You guys are so nice...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Red smiled up at him. "Thank you..." She whispered and gently ran a hand through his hair that somewhat drooped down and covered his eyes.

Ty and Bash chuckled. "Thank you!" Bash said happily, Ty smiling warmly and nodding.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Aleks nodded happily and held her close. He sighed happily and walked to her room.

Tigress smiled up at them before she ran to her room.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5