Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:44 am

Aleks smirked and raced up to the room. He slowly opened it before walking to the closet. He opened the door and smirked. "Rrrreeeedddd?"

Tigress rolled her eyes and grabbed her gummy bears. She sat down quietly and opened them. "I'm just sad that you will have to leave tomorrow...."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:50 am

Red hid in the deepest part of the corner. "Oh my fucking god dude I'm gonna get raped..." She whispered before gently glancing around in the dark. "Oh Jesus please tell me he can't see in the dark..." She whispered to herself.

Ty shook his head. "Maybe... If your parents will let you... You can come back with me and Bash?" He suggested happily and smiled before Bash nodded happily and squealed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:56 am

Aleks looked around in the dark closet before he huffed. He closed the closet before silently walking away.

Tigress grinned and nodded quickly. "They most likely will! They have been trying to get me out of the house for awhile but I could never deal with not having any close friends around!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:07 am

"Aleks!!" She whimpered before busting open the closet door. She glanced at him as he started to walk downstairs. "Aleks!" She whispered yelled before slipping into the closet and closing the door again.

Ty smiled. "Great! You'll be hanging out with us, as long as you can handle us! It's like a fanfic, huh?" He chuckled, Bash giggling as he derpily rolled around.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:16 am

Aleks turned around and rolled his eyes. He quietly walked back to the closet and opened it. He raised a eyebrow as he looked around for her.

Tigress giggled and rolled her eyes. "You bet!" She answered happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:26 am

Red smiled. "Hey, raper..." She chuckled as she gazed up at him. "How ya doing? You getting paid here?" She teased.

Ty smiled and hugged her tightly. "HELLL YA!" He chuckled as he started to roll around with her in his arms, Bash quickly stopping and glancing at Ty angrily..
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:27 am

Aleks rolled his eyes and chuckled. He gently picked her up and walked silently to her room.

Tigress giggled happily and held tightly onto him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:40 am

Red giggled and held onto him. "Hey! Apparently this stranger isn't a raper!!" She laughed and rested herself against him.

Ty smirked before gently holding her close and stopping. He nuzzled against her and side happily. Bash snorted before getting up and walking out.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:46 am

Aleks chuckled and held her close to him. "Would you rather I be one?" He teased.

Tigress looked up as Bash left. "Wait! Bash!" She said quickly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 am

Red giggled and nodded. "Yep! And Kevin!" She giggled and smiled at him innocently.

Ty quietly let her go and gently got up before plopping on the bed and gazed down angrily. 'If only he wasn't here..' He told himself. Bash huffed and gazed back at her as he stopped.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:54 am

Aleks chuckled and smirked at her. "Then would you like me to be one right now?" He teased.

Tigress ran over to him and hugged him. "What's wrong!?" She asked worriedly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:07 am

Red nodded and smiled. "Yepppp!" She giggled as she glanced up at him and flopped happily on the bed as she gazed up at him.

Bash shook his head. "Nothing... Why?" He asked quietly before gazing down.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:09 am

Aleks smirked and crawled over her. "Ok then....."

Tigress looked up at him worriedly. "You just.... Seem upset...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:20 am

Red blushed brightly and tried to hold in her.. Happy squealing? The corners of her lips quietly turned into a smirk.

Bash nodded and sighed before turning around and hugging her. "I am.." He whispered sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:51 am

Aleks chuckled and gently stroked her side. He smirked down at her evilly.

Tigress slowly nodded and hugged him tightly. "What's wrong?...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:57 am

(Lol I can't believe Kevin's still searching XP)

Red squealed lightly from the stroke of her side. "W-What if K-Kevin heard u-us..?" She asked worriedly.

Bash shook his head. "It's just.. You've been so attached with Ty the most part.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:03 am

(Lol ya xD)

Aleks smirked and shrugged happily. "He can fucking deal with it...." He answered.

Tigress sighed sadly and looked up at him sadly. "I'm sorry.... Would you like to know what is in that dresser drawer?" She asked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:09 am

(I feel like Kevin should come in in the middle of it 0.0)

Red blushed brightly and nodded. "O-Okay.." She whispered and gazed up at him silently.

Bash nodded and gently held her close. "Please..? I won't touch anything I promise.." He whimpered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 am

(Lol ya)
Aleks smirked as he gently leaned down and pecked her lips. A wide grin spread across his lips before he gently leaned down and nuzzled her neck.

Tigress smiled and gently took his hand. She walked over to her dresser and opened the drawer, revealing tons of bags of gummy bears.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 am

Red gently tilted her head to one side and leaned it down. She closed her eyes and smiled at the small feeling of him nuzzling her neck.

Bash's eyes widened and giggled. "Seems you like gummies!" He giggled and hugged her happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:24 am

Aleks smirked and gave her neck a shy lick. He then grinned and gently started to kiss it.

Tigress giggled and nodded. "It's my secret stash!" She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:42 am

Red quietly tilted her head back and let out a small moan. "Mmm.." She hummed.

Bash giggled and nodded. "Cool!" A small snore came from Ty as he was passed out on her bed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:48 am

Aleks chuckled and gently stroked her side as he started to roughly kiss her neck.

Tigress giggled and grinned at Bash. "Want some?..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:16 pm

(I'm gonna do something that interrupts them, lol XD go with it)

Red quickly lifted up and knocked him off of her as she heard a noise of something splattering and a plastic bowl hitting the ground. "Holy shit!" She quickly dashed out've her room and around the corner, seeing Kevin with on the ground covered in.. Cookie mix? "My fucking god are you okay?!" She asked worriedly before gently bending down besides him.

Bash nodded and smiled. "If you'll let me! I'll just shove them in my mouth like a retard!!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:29 pm

(Lol)
Kevin looked up at her, cookie mix clumped in his hair and some falling down his face. He was completely covered. "I'm fine." He told her and grinned. Aleks silently walked in and huffed angrily.

Tigress giggled and handed him a bag. "Knock yourself out."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next