Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCon (private with Tigress)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MineCon (private with Tigress) - Page 4 Empty Re: MineCon (private with Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Kermit growled angrily before running out of the room. Jason let out a sigh of relief and pressed his forehead to hers. "I didn't know what happened.... I was so worried...."

Tigress sighed as she gently ran her fingers into his hair and held tightly onto it. She huffed happily and held him close.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

MineCon (private with Tigress) - Page 4 Empty Re: MineCon (private with Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Red shook her head and glanced into his eyes. "I'm sorry... Kermit found us and I was awake before you, he took me and gave me something to eat.." She gently sighed and pecked his cheek.

Bash smiled and stroked her hair quietly. "You hungry..?" He asked softly, glancing down at her with a smile.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Jason nodded and gently laid a small kiss to get lips. He blushed brightly and looked away. "I'm sorry.... I couldn't stop myself..."

Tigress grinned and nodded as her stomach growled. "Yep!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Red smiled and blushed brightly. She shook her head and wrapped her arms around his neck before turning his head over to face her. She gently leaned up and crushed her lips to his.

Bash smiled and nodded. "Come!" He happily raced over to the kitchen and smiled as he placed her down and started to make something quickly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Jason blushed brightly and kissed her back,somewhat roughly. He stroked her hair gently as they kissed.

Tigress grinned and started to look around. "Do you know if there is any gummy bears?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Red smiled into the kiss and held softly onto his hair. She sighed happily into the kiss and closed her eyes before continuing to kiss him.

Bash laughed. "Yeah, there's some in the bottom right cabinet." He smiled before quietly continuing to cook.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Jason huffed happily and continued to roughly kiss her. He gently ran his fingers through her hair and gently licked her bottom lip.

Tigress grinned and opened the cabinet. She grabbed the gummy bears and happily opened it.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Red nodded and quietly opened her mouth before slipping her tongue into his. She tangled their tongues together before roughly starting to brush them together, making her groan softly.

Bash giggled and smiled. "So I see you like gummy bears!" He laughed happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 am

Jason grunted happily and roughly rubbed their tongues together. He groaned softly in pleasure and held her closer.

Tigress smiled and nodded. "Yep!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:35 am

Red groaned even more and tangled her hands into his hair as she gently and reluctantly pulled away. She panted heavily.

Bash nodded and smiled. "Just save some room for actual food!" He laughed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:43 am

Jason panted heavily and pressed their foreheads together. "G-God...." He whispered and grinned. He gently stroked her hair happily.

Tigress grinned and shrugged. "No promises!" She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:48 am

Red smiled lightly and sighed happily lightly. She glanced up at him and smiled. She closed her eyes silently, trying to control herself.

Bash nodded and smiled before giggling as he placed Macaroni and cheese besides her. He smiled and bounced around, giggling.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:52 am

Jason gently stroked her hair and sighed. He leaned down and snuggled his face into her neck. "It's hard to not do more to you....." He whispered softly.

Tigress rolled her eyes and smiled. "Aren't you going to eat?" She asked and raised an eyebrow.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:54 am

Red nodded and opened her eyes almost in a flash as he snuggled his face into her neck. "That was.. Crazy...." She whispered and sighed, a small smile on her face.

Bash shook his head happily. "I'm not hungry! Eat the damn Macaroni!" He giggled loudly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:58 am

Jason nodded and grinned. He looked up at her happily. "You are so cute....." He whispered.

Tigress rolled her eyes and nodded. She quietly started to eat and watch him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 am

Red smiled and glanced over at him, a hint of pink on her face. "Thank you..?" She giggled softly.

Bash silently started to do random dances. The shuffle, running man, I swear you name it. He giggled and laughed all the way.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:06 am

Jason grinned and nodded. He yawned softly and snuggled into her neck again. "Cuddly..."

Tigress giggled as she watched him though she continued to eat.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:16 am

Red smiled and yawned. "You and the guys have a hotel to stay in, right? There's two rooms you guys ordered, I know because i watch your guys' videos!" She giggled and gently glanced down at him.

Bash shook stumbled and sat down besides her. He panted loudly, and I mean LOUDLY.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:20 am

Jason nodded and huffed. "Yes... But I don't wonna get up...." He answered and held her close.

Tigress looked at him and raised an eyebrow. She giggled happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:44 am

Red giggled and shrugged. "We're standing, in a kitchen!" She smirked and wriggled out've him before dashing out've the kitchen and into a giant crowd of people. She quietly rammed into somebody and fell down. She glanced up and realized it was Kermit and Sky.

Bash glanced over at her and playfully shoved her. He smiled at her and stuck out his tongue.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 am

Kermit grinned down at her and hugged her. "Hey!" He said happily.

Tigress stuck her tongue out at him and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:44 am

Red laughed. "H-Hey?!" She chuckled and brought Sky into the hug. "I'm getting chased by Jason!!"

Bash smiled and scooted over to her. He hugged her happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Sky hugged her back tightly and nodded. He gently nuzzled her and smirked. "We can keep you hidden...." He suggested.

Tigress smiled and gently hugged him back. "You need you eat." She scolded and grinned at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Red blushed and nodded. "Okay!" She smiled up at both of them happily and curled close to them happily.

Bash shook his head. "It's okay! Me and the others ate a huge buffet before we came here!" He giggled happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Sky grinned and picked her up. He chuckled happily and they both ran off quickly.

Tigress rolled her eyes and shoved some gummy bears in his mouth.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next