Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCon (private with Tigress)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MineCon (private with Tigress) - Page 5 Empty Re: MineCon (private with Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Red blushed brightly. "You said WE!!" She yelled and clung onto him. "Kermit!!" She whimpered and tried to reach out to him.

Bash smiled and kept her close before bringing her to his lap. He snuggled her from behind silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

MineCon (private with Tigress) - Page 5 Empty Re: MineCon (private with Tigress)

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Kermit huffed and ran after them. He grabbed Red and nuzzled her happily.

Tigress grinned and snuggled against him. "Gummy bears!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Red giggled and smiled widely. She snuggled against his chest before glancing up at Sky. She looked like a baby X3. She huffed and tried to touch his hair.

Bash laughed loudly and nodded. He stroked her hair quietly but happily as he watched her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Sky grinned and leaned down towards her. "Hmmmm?" He asked happily.

Tigress grinned and quickly started to eat her gummy bears happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Red giggled like a child and tugged onto his hair before pecking his forehead and leaned over before pecking Kermit's cheek.

Bash smiled and placed his head on her shoulder. "Comfy?" He snickered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Sky and Kermit both grinned widely. Sky pecked her cheek as Kermit snuggled against her.

Tigress nodded happily and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm

Red giggled and sighed happily. 'Jason will be pissed...' She thought sadly.

Bash smiled. "Good, so, what do you like about MineCon?!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Kermit happily nuzzled her and closed his eyes.

Tigress grinned at him and nuzzled him. "You...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Red quietly got down from his arms and sighed as she glanced at both of them before at Jason who was trying to search for her in a crowd. She sighed sadly before dashing over to Jason.

Bash blushed and giggled softly. "Yay! I'm awesome!!" He smirked and hugged her close.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Jason had just given up after looking for a long time. Not seeing her, he silently started to walk towards exit silently.

Tigress grinned and nodded. "You bet!!" She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Red quickly dashed after him and hugged him from behind. "Don't leave me.." She whispered and held him close. She sighed and snuggled against him.

Bash smiled and nodded before getting up and stretching after he gently placed her down on the other seat. He smiled down at her and winked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Jason turned around and crushed her to his chest. "W-Why did you leave me?...." He whimpered.

Tigress looked up at him and smiled. She stretched lightly and looked down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Red shook her head. "Jason I'm sorry! I was playing hide and seek and then I got worried..." She snuggled against him.

Bash smiled. "So.. What do you wanna do now?!" He asked happily and smiled widely.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Jason nodded and hugged her tightly. "It's fine.... I was really worried though....." He whispered.

Tigress shrugged and grinned at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Red nodded and lightly pecked his cheek. "I missed you.." She smiled up at him.

Bash nodded. "Hey! You know what?! Me and the guys have a hotel we stay in! And it's getting late, the first day of MineCon is almost over!" He smiled widely.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Jason nodded and held her close. "Want to go to the hotel now?" He asked happily. He buried his face in her neck.

Tigress looked down sadly. "I should probably go and find a place to stay....." She murmured and glanced up at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Red nodded and smiled. "Please..?" She glanced up at him and smiled. "Though what about the others? You guys share hotel rooms, right?" She asked, a little bit happy she get's to see the other Minecrafters.

Bash shook his head and smiled. "No no! You can stay with me and the others! I promise! I share a room with Jerome and Seto, so it won't be a problem!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Jason grinned at her. "You can stay with me! Although you will have to share a bed with me." He answered happily.

Tigress looked up at him and smiled softly. "Ok....." She murmured, clearly a bit nervous.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:40 pm

Red giggled and blushed. "Okay!" She sighed happily and hugged him happily. "Can we go now?!"

Bash smiled and gently pecked her forehead before picking her up and started to walk out've MineCon silently but happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:48 pm

Jason nodded and picked her up before happily walking out of Minecon.

Tigress smiled and snuggled happily against his chest.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Red snuggled against his chest and happily yawned before slowly closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Bash smiled and walked across the street and into the parking lot of the hotel he stayed in with the others. He quietly got into the hotel and went up in the elevator.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Jason smiled and quietly walked into the hotel they stayed at. He got into the elevator and waited to get to the fooor they stayed on.

Tigress snuggled into his chest and closed her eyes. She huffed and easily fell asleep.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Red was fast asleep against him. She curled closer to him and huffed happily.

Bash quietly walked out've the elevator as it got to the correct floor. He smiled and unlocked the door to one of the rooms they stayed in before quietly realizing Jerome and Seto where there. "Hey!" Seto smiled as he placed his beanbag down on the floor. Bash nodded and gently laid Tigress down on the bed and placed the covers over her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Jason smiled as he got off the elevator. He silently walked into the room he was staying in and gently laid her on the bed.

Tigress huffed softly and curled up in a ball. She squirmed lightly in her sleep and snuggled into the pillow.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Red curled up into the sheets and sighed happily. She continued to sleep peacefully.

Jerome quietly turned off the lights as he got settled in. Bash gently slipped in besides Tigress before wrapping his arms around her and falling asleep.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next