Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCon (private with Tigress)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MineCon (private with Tigress) - Page 2 Empty Re: MineCon (private with Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:49 am

Jason huffed angrily at Sky and grabbed Red. They glared at each other as Jason held her close to him. Sky made a move to get her and Jason dashed away from him.

Tigress smiled over at Bash, looking a bit sad. She then looked down and huffed softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

MineCon (private with Tigress) - Page 2 Empty Re: MineCon (private with Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 am

Red blushed brightly at Jason's quick actions. "J-Jason..?" She asked softly as she buried her head into his chest. She closed her eyes and clung onto him.

Ty growled at Bash, Bash swiftly glancing angrily at Ty. "She's mine." Ty mouthed, Bash shaking his head as he quickly grabbed Tigress from Ty. Ty hissed and swiftly tried to grab her back, but Bash was already up and dashing down a long hallway.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:58 am

Jason growled at Sky as he tried to grab Red again. He crushed her to his chest as he dashed down a hallway. He ran into a small, dark room. He easily hid in the darkness and huffed.

Tigress blushed brightly and gently clung to Bash. "W-What are we doing?" She asked nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Red squeaked softly as they ran into the room. She huffed and quietly stayed close to Jason as possible a she could. "W-Why did we d-do that..?"

Bash huffed and shook his head. "Ty.." He growled before swiftly dashing off, Ty swiftly behind them until Bash took a turn and hid in a dark, maybe apartment sized room. He quietly hid in the darkness.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Jason gently pressed his finger to her lips. "Shhhh.... We are hiding from Sky..." He whispered.

Tigress clung onto him and gulped lightly. She looked around before burying her face in his chest.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Red nodded and quietly snuggled close to his chest. She stood quiet and gently gazed up at him.

Bash quietly stroked her hair. He huffed angrily and kept her close to him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Jason sighed and looked down at her. He smiled lightly and gently stroked her hair.

Tigress gently snuggled close to his chest and clung tightly onto his shirt. She closed her eyes and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Red smiled and curled against him. She couldn't help but let his warmth take over her and she quietly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Bash gently nuzzled her. "It's okay Tigress..." He whispered. He smiled and nuzzled his nose into her shoulder.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Jason sighed and closed his eyes. He sat down against a wall and easily fell asleep.

Tigress nodded and huffed softly. She snuggled closer to him and slowly fell asleep.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Red quietly awoke soon later, the door was opened and there stood...wait, that wasn't Sky... "H-Hello..?" She asked softly.

Bash smiled and fell asleep soon later, his arms wrapped around her protectively.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:14 pm

(Wait, so it was it wasn't Sky?)

Tigress slowly woke up and looked around. Her eyes glanced at the door as it opened.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:23 pm

(no sky just gave up XD I guess, just pick somebody random from the characters I guess)

Ty glanced down at her. He huffed before slowly taking her away from Bash. Bash quickly got up and growled. "Hey! She's mine!" Bash snarled before Ty picked up Tigress and dashed off.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Kermit grinned as he crouched down in front of her. "Hey.... What are you and Jason doing in here?" He asked.

Tigress yelped in shock and blushed. "W-What are you doing?" She asked nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Red shook her head. "To hide from Sky." She quietly crawled over to him and smiled lightly.

Ty growled. "Taking you away from him." He said coldly before continuing to run swiftly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Jason grunted as she left his arms and rolled over. Kermit nodded and smiled at her. "He gave up hours ago."

Tigress gulped lightly and looked up at him nervously. "W-Why?" She asked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Red giggled. "Is he okay?" She asked softly and gently hugged Kermit happily.

Ty huffed. "I'll speak about this later." He quietly slid under an unused table that had a long tablecloth over it. He silently placed her down but kept her close.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Kermit nodded and hugged her tightly. "He is pouting, but yes." He chuckled.

Tigress blushed and gulped lightly. "T-Ty.... Why did you do that?...." She asked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Red smiled and giggled. She held him close and huffed happily. "He's weird then!"

Ty huffed. "Because.. I love you." He glanced away sadly and silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Kermit grinned and nodded. "Hey, are you hungry?" He asked as he smiled at her.

Tigress blushed brightly and her eyes widened. "W-What?" She asked, clearly confused.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Red nodded and chuckled as her stomach silently growled. "Perfect timing!"

Ty glanced down and silently shook her head. "N-Never mind..." He whispered sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Kermit grinned and stood up. He gently picked her up and walked out of the room. He quietly started to the kitchen.

Tigress instantly pulled him to her and hugged him tightly. "Oh Ty...... I love you too.... But...." She sighed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Red blushed and smiled up at him nervously. She gently clung onto his shirt. "What about Jason though?" She asked worriedly.

Ty nodded and quietly hugged her back. "I know.." He grumbled angrily under his breath.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Kermit shrugged happily. "He can get his own food." He answered as he gently pulled her closer to him.

Tigress blushed and gently pecked his cheek. "I don't know what to do...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Red nodded and blushed brighter as he pulled her closer to him. She smiled gently at him.

Ty shook his head. "I don't know either.." He gently nuzzled her and sighed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:04 am

Kermit happily walked into the kitchen and sat her down. He grinned at her happily. "What do you want?"

Tigress gently held him close and sighed. "It's just.... I haven't even known either of you long yet I love you....."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next