Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCon (private with Tigress)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MineCon (private with Tigress) - Page 3 Empty Re: MineCon (private with Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:20 am

Red shook her head and giggled. "I don't know, I don't even know why MineCon has a kitchen!" She giggled and smiled up at him.

Ty nodded sadly. "I know Tigress.." He sighed and stroked her hair. "I know.." He gently gazed down.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

MineCon (private with Tigress) - Page 3 Empty Re: MineCon (private with Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am

Kermit chuckled happily and shrugged. "Some people get the munchies!!" He answered.

Tigress gently snuggled against his chest and huffed sadly. "Why do you love me?....."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 am

Red giggled. "Okay!" She smiled. "I'll just take a cheeseburger!!" She smiled and happily ran over to him and hugged him. "With an extra side of frog legs!" She teased.

Ty gently nuzzled her and stroked her hair. "Your very beautiful.. Not just that, your quiet and shy, but not afraid to speak your mind.." He smiled. "Like me.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 am

Kermit chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Well, you can't have this froggy legs!" He said happily and chuckled. He picked her up in one arm and got out the stuff to make it.

Tigress smiled and gently nuzzled him. "I actually fell in love with both of you when I watched your videos..... I didn't know what you looked like but...... You were so funny and not afraid to be yourself...." She murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:48 am

Red giggled and held onto him. "Hey! Froggy I will get those legs myself!" She teased and playfully hugged him happily around the chest.

Ty smiled. "Thank you.." He gently stroked her hair continuously. "And well, now you know what we look like.." He chuckled lightly and pecked her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Kermit chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yeesh you are weird." He teased and grinned at her.

Tigress snuggled against him happily and closed her eyes. "What do you think Bash is doing?...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Red giggled and nodded. She happily messed with his hair and nuzzled against his chest happily.

Ty shrugged. "Dont know.. Probably looking for you.."
Bash whined. "Tigress.." He sniffed sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Kermit rolled his eyes and started to cook.

Hearing him, Tigress looked around quickly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Red giggled. "Your still holding meeee!" She smiled happily.

Ty growled silently under his breath and glanced away. Bash huffed and whimpered as he glanced around.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Kermit shrugged happily and grinned.

Tigress gently tried to get away from Ty. "I need to go to him..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:18 pm

Red nodded and giggled happily. She shrugged and happily continued to nuzzle him.

Ty huffed and nodded. He let her go and shoved her before getting out've the table before glancing at her. "I'll be right back.." He glanced over at Bash coldly, seeing where he was before Tigress could even find him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Kermit chuckled and nuzzled her as he continued to cook happily.

Tigress yelped as he shoved her, causing her to fall. She gulped lightly and got up on her knees. She quietly poked her head out.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Red smiled and watched him quietly before gently slipping out've his arms and silently turning around to see Mitch standing at the entrance of the kitchen. "Benja!!" She laughed and hugged him swiftly before letting go.

Ty snorted as he walked away. Bash helped her up and looked at her, wide eyed. "You okay?" He asked worriedly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Mitch raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you doing?" He asked curiously.

Tigress' lip quivered and she hugged him tightly. She shook her head as she clung to him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Red shrugged happily before hugging him once more before bouncing over and sitting down on a chair near a table.

Bash held onto her tightly. " what happened?!" He asked in shock.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Mitch chuckled and rolled his eyes. Kermit happily gave her her hamburger and grinned.

Tigress shook her head and buried her face in his chest. "H-He shoved me...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Red grinned happily. "Thank you Froggy!" She giggled and started to eat the hamburger.

Bash's eyes widened even more and he growled. "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!" He said angrily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Kermit grinned at her and sat down. "Soooooooooo."

Tigress shook her head and held him close. "Don't...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Red smiled as she quickly finished. She glanced up at them and smiled widely. "Sooo...." She got up and quietly washed the plate.

Bash glanced down at her. "Why..? He hurt you, and I can't bare him to do that.." He growled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Kermit grinned and picked her up. Mitch rolled his eyes and walked out.

Tigress sighed sadly and looked down. "I just can't bare to see anyone hurt......"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Red blushed brightly and yelped in shock as she dropped the plate into the sink and turned off the water. "Hey!" She giggled nervously.

Bash sighed before nodding. "Fine.." He sighed and nuzzled her close to him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Kermit grinned innocently and nuzzled her. He happily held her close and closed his eyes.

Tigress blushed and curled up against him. She nuzzled his chest and clung tightly onto him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Red smiled and blushed brighter. She curled against him happily and couldn't help but sigh happily.

Bash smiled before picking her up. He nuzzled his nose into her forehead and giggled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Kermit sighed happily when suddenly, Jason ran in. He grabbed Red and growled at Kermit. "Are you ok?" He asked Red nervously.

Tigress sighed happily and grinned. "Cuddly....." She whispered happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Red nodded, her eyes wide as she glanced back at both Kermit and Jason worriedly.

Bash nodded and giggled softly as he pecked her forehead. He sighed happily and kept her close.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next