Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:41 pm

(Sure and ummmmmmmmmm......... Jack. With dat majestic ginger beard)

James growled as he said this. "You liar..... She is not your mate. I can prove it!" He growled.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 16 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:47 pm

(LOL XD okay, I'll just say they are gonna do the same thing as James and Red)

Ty smiled silently. 'Hold on.. Getting a damn call... He told Tigress before picking up the phone and answering it. "Hello..?" He mumbled. "Is this the Romanian puppy that's on my territory?!" Jack growled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:49 pm

(Lol ok)

Tigress nodded and sighed as she looked down. She huffed before silently trying to read his thoughts.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Red quietly huffed as she finished. She glanced around boredly.

Ty growled. "Yeah, so what, who are you to say?" He snarled. "My name is Jack, and I'm the alpha that lives around these turfs!" He growled. "And your trying to steal my mate!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Michael growled angrily at him. "Then I challenge you to a (forgot what it's called!!! Dx it's the fight though)!" He growled. James growled angrily. "I accept your challenge." He answered.

Tigress huffed and looked around boredly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:50 pm

(LOL IDK WHAT IT'S CALLED!! LOOK IT UP C:)

Red's eyes widened as she read James' thoughts. Angry? Why was he angry? She sighed worriedly.

Ty growled. "YOUR mate?! She's fucking mine buddy!" He snarled. Jack huffed angrily. "Fine then, have it your way, though I challenge you to a (WHATEVER)! Winner get's her to be your mate!" Jack growled. "Fine then!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 pm

(I can't, my kindle is dead)

James growled at him. "You have two hours to see her and tell her what's happening before I have two of my wolves sitting outside of her house. You go to her the next two days it will take your alpha to get here and you will forfeit." Michael growled. "Fine!" James snarled.

Tigress jumped lightly as his sudden anger flowed through her. Why was he angry!?
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:05 pm

(DX ballocks!!)

Red's eyes widened. He got angrier and angrier... Was he.. Okay? She thought to herself worriedly: 'I hope he's okay...'

"Two hours to tell her what's going on, before I have two of my wolves sitting outside her house, got it?" Jack growled, making Ty growl and nod. "Yeah.. Fucker." He mumbled, making Jack bark angrily. "You go to her the next two days it will take your alpha to get here and you will forfeit." He snarled. "Deal!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 pm

James silently hung up and started pacing silently. 'Red, can I come over? I want you to get your mother also....'

Tigress gulped lightly as he got angrier. What was wrong!?
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Red nodded slowly. 'Of course..' She silently got up and got her mom. Her mom sighed and nodded as they silently sat in the living room.

Ty growled and hung up before sighing. 'Hey um.. Tigress, do you mind if I come over? I need to talk to both you.. And your mom..'
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 pm

James silently sighed as he opened his window. He silently jumped out of his room and landed perfectly on his feet before he walked over to their house. He quietly knocked on the door.

Tigress nodded quickly. 'Of course, ill go get my mom.' She answered as she went to get her mom. She sighed as they both sat in the living room.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Red quietly got it and glanced at him. "Hey... Um.. C-come in.." She spoke and gently let him in before closing the door and sitting back down besides her mom.

Ty silently glanced around before quietly opening the window and easily slipping out. He landed perfect on his feet before closing the window before rushing to Tigress' house and knocking on her door.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 pm

James sighed as he started to pace in front of them. "Ok..... I will have to let your mother start this....." He murmured.
(The moms know they are wolves and knew about their dada being wolves)

Tigress quickly got up and ran over to the door. She quickly opened it and smiled nervously at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:32 pm

(Kk thanks)

Red quietly glanced at her mom, worriedly.. Her mom sighed. "Well honey.. James is uh..werewolf, and so was your dad.." Red's eyes widened. "I-Im part..." She gently glanced up at James.

Ty sighed and nodded. "Um.. Hey.." He said before huffing. "Tigress, I'm gonna let your mother start.. This..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:36 pm

James slowly nodded and looked down quietly, clearly nervous.

Tigress nodded and looked at her mom, who sighed. "Honey," her mom began, "your father was a.... Werewolf... Now, he didn't leave because he found I was pregnant with you. He left before he even knew and he had found his true mate.... You see, Tigress, Ty is also a werewolf.... And.... I think you two are mates...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:11 am

Reid's mom sighed and continued. "And your father didn't leave me because of you.. He left to find his true mate... He didn't even realize I was pregnant. Anyways, yes.. Your part werewolf and James is a werewolf, as well.. And you see.. You two are mates..' Red's eyes widened before silently glancing down.

Ty quietly sighed as he was, nervous. What was Tigress gonna think about him now?! Or react to how she's part werewolf?!
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:14 am

James gently kneeled in front of her and looked up at her sadly. "Red.... Are you ok?..." He asked nervously.

Tigress' eyes widened in shock and she gulped nervously. "Wait.... So you mean to tell me that I'm part werewolf and apparently I'm..... His mate?...." She asked nervously as her mother nodded.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:17 am

Red nodded and gently glanced up at him before sniffing. "I-Im just.. Surprised.." She sighed and her mom nodded slowly.

Ty gently glanced down at her, slightly worried and sadly. "T-Tigress.. I-Im sorry.." He whispered and glanced dow, his hair covering his face.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:31 am

James nodded and gently placed his head on her leg. "You see, Red, us males can only have one mate..... Many of us spend centuries trying to find them...... Once you find your mate it is important that you bond with them and do the Blood Rites (or rights xD) with them. Female werewolves are very hard to come by and if a female is left unbonded then their rightful mate can be challenged for her.... That is what is happening right now.... A few minutes ago I got a call from an alpha in a pack that lives here. He is trying to claim that you are his when you are not....." He murmured.

Tigress slowly got up and gently hugged him. "It's fine...... Ty... You have nothing to be sorry about....." She murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:38 am

Red nodded slowly. "B-But.. I'm n-not his mate... I'm yours..." She spoke softly and glanced up at him with sad eyes.

Ty nodded and sighed, stroking her hair quietly as he hugged her. "There's more to it.. Though..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:43 am

James nodded and smiled sadly at her. "I know..... We have two days until my father, the alpha, gets here then..... Me and the wolf who is trying to claim you as his must fight....... Red, it will be a fight to the death. Even if one of us tries to give up the other will kill them anyways..... The last one standing will claim you...."

Tigress looked up at him nervously. "What is it?" She asked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Red's eyes widened before bursting into tears. "But I don't want you to die!" She cried as hugged him tightly. "I n-need you.. And I-I don't want t-that alpha!" She sniffled.

Ty sighed. "There's an alpha..he called me and said that you where his mate. He challenged me to a fight, and no matter what happens one will die...We only got 2 days until the my father, the alpha, get's here.. Though you where my mate first, it takes forever for a male to find his mate, and after you do you must do the Blood Rites. If a female is left unbonded, and then their rightful mate can be challenged for her.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:29 pm

James hugged her tightly and nodded slowly. "I know..... Don't worry, I will not lose..... The only problem is I can't see you in the next two days or after these two hours are up..... Don't worry, my Red, even if I lose my pack will take you away to Romania so you will not have to be that males......."

Tigress' eyes widened. "W-Wait...... So you might die!?" She asked nervously and looked up at him, fear visible in her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Red nodded sadly. "B-but I won't b-be able to find a m-mate ever ag-again.. I d- don't want that d-dumbass alpha..." She sniffed.

Ty quickly hugged her and nodded slowly. "It'll be alright Tigress, I won't lose.. I never wanna lose you.. And if I do, my pack will take you far away, back to Romania so you don't have to be the alpha's mate..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:00 pm

James sighed sadly and nodded. "I know..... But you should know that I will always be here for you.... Even if I lose.... If I win them we will take you back to Romania and we will do the Blood Rites."

Tigress whimpered and clung to him. "I-I can't lose you!" She whimpered sadly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next