Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:00 am

(Do they live with their moms or whatever? Tigress and Red? x3)

Ty huffed and quietly fixed his hair before placing one a thin,black shirt and a black hoodie like jacket. He silently slipped on his black jeans before smiling. He couldn't wait to see the sight of his mate...

Red smiled and nodded. "You ready to meet that hunk? Huh? Huh?!" Kami squealed, Red chuckling and rolling her eyes as she kept her hair down but quietly brushed it before nodding. Red and them quietly walked downstairs. She sighed softly and quietly calmed herself to meet this.. 'Guy.'

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:04 am

(Only their moms. Their dads found their real mate, which a human cannot be a wolf's mate, and left.)
Tigress gulped as Jen, Sally, and herself walked downstairs quietly. She walked into the kitchen and smiled at her mom before starting to quietly help her. "When will they be over?" She asked.

James walked out of his room and sighed softly. He quietly walked downstairs where the King's stood, waiting for him. "Are you ready?" Mrs. King asked.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:10 am

(Oh that's sad D: so that's why their part wolf)

Red quietly walked into the kitchen, her buds sitting on the couch and silently watching TV. Red quietly smiled at her mom and started to help. "When are they gonna come over?" Her mom asked, Red shrugged. "Don't know.." She didn't wanna tell her mom about how he can speak to her, and her to him in their minds.

Ty silently walked downstairs as he finished getting ready. He nodded as the King's waited for him. "I'm ready." He said. The King's where as well, dressed up. They nodded and silently started to walk out.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:14 am

James and the Kings quietly walked out of the office. 'I am on my way...' He told her and couldn't help but grin widely at the thought of seeing her.

Tigress and her mom quickly set the table. Tigress sighed and looked around. All looked good.... At least she thought so. Jen grinned as she suddenly pulled out her favorite game, "Mine is Like."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:20 am

Red nodded and smiled. 'Great.' Was all she could say... She quietly let her mom finish dinner, letting her look around. "Everything looks good mom!" Her mom nodded. "Good!"

Ty smiled as he and the King's slowly started to walk towards her house. 'Im almost there, dear Tigress...' He told her, he sighed happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 am

James suppressed the feeling to run into the house and grab his mate but he knew he couldn't. Once they reached the house Mr. King knocked on the door.

Tigress nodded and gulped gently. She nervously tapped her foot and smiled nervously as her mother.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:30 am

Red quickly turned her head to the door and Kami smiled and opened it, being the closest to it. "Welcome! The foods almost ready, it'll be a few minutes though." She happily let them in. Red quietly watched as James walked in.

Ty quietly walked up with the King's. Mr.King knocked on the door and all of them waited for somebody to answer. Ty smiled, excited to see his mate, his only love.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 am

The Kings nodded in acknowledgement and smiled. "It is a pleasure to be here," Mr. Kings said happily. James looked at Red and grinned. 'Hello.... My Red....' He said in their minds.

Tigress slowly walked over to the door. She looked at the others nervously and slowly opened the door. "Welcome, we just got done with the food so you made it in perfect time...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:46 am

Red's mom smiled as she finished dinner. She quietly walked over to the King's and brought out her hand to shake. "Thank you, the dinners already." She smiled. Red quietly smiled at the sight of James. 'Hello James...' Her cheeks lightly heated up.

The King's nodded and smiled. "Thank you." Mr King said, Mrs King nodded happily as they glanced around silently. Ty's eyes where on Tigress. 'Im here.. Hello, my beautiful Tigress...' He said in their minds silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:52 am

James grinned as the Kings shook her hand gently. They went to go speak to her parents while James gently picked up her hand and brought it to his lips. His eyes connected with hers as his lips lingered on her hand. 'Finally.....'

Tigress quietly opened the door wider so they could come in. She smiled nervously at Ty before looking down. She gently shook the Kings' hands and waited for Ty to shake her hand.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:55 am

Red blushed and smiled softly. 'Y-Yeah...' She smiled as she watched James. She glanced as Kami and Amber silently walked upstairs before her eyes glanced back at James, and where locked onto him.

Ty smiled as her mom silently went to talk with the King's. He gently took her hand and dipped slightly and gently pecked her hand, his warm lips gently touching them. 'It's nice to meet you...' He smiled, his eyes glancing up at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:01 am

James smiled as he couldn't help but take in a deep breath, her scent causing him to let out a small possessive growl. He straightened out gently and smiled at her.

Tigress blushed brightly and smiled gently at him. 'Its um.... Nice to meet you....' She thought nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:09 am

Red quietly jumped at the growl before huffing and straightening herself out. She smiled softly. "So.." She quietly shifted her hands into her pockets.

Ty nodded and gently breathed in her scent before huffing and letting her retrieve her hand. She didn't know it, but she wasn't just a human, though he could smell it.. 'Do not be afraid Tigress... I won't hurt you..'
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:14 am

James smiled gently at her. "We should probably get to the others...."

Tigress slowly nodded and looked down. Just then, Jen walked over. "Who wants to play Mine is Like!?" She asked happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:19 am

Red nodded. "Y-Yeah.." She smiled, shivering softly at the thought of actually listening to his voice.

Ty rolled his eyes and quietly glanced at Tigress. 'Who is this..?' He asked her in his mind, a little bit annoyed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:12 am

James grinned at her and quietly led her towards the others.

Tigress rolled her eyes at Jen. 'My friend, Jen....'
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Red smiled and silently sat down on one of the seats her mom set up for her as her mom quietly started to serve the food.

Ty huffed. 'She seems.. Unusual.' He told her in their minds. 'And smells like human..'
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:08 pm

James sat by her silently and couldn't help but keep his eyes on her. She was so beautiful.....

Tigress raised an eyebrow at him. 'Ummm what would she smell like? How can you even smell her?' She asked clearly confused.
(Remember, our characters don't know about werewolves. Also, they don't tell them yet.)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Red smiled softly at him before quietly grabbing a spoon and silently started to eat the gourmet soup her mom made. She quietly watched him and chuckled.

Ty rolled his eyes. "Never mind.." He said, finally speaking. "Are we gonna meet the others or what?" He smiled at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:21 pm

James grinned at her happily before he quietly started to eat. He huffed softly as his wolf scrunched up its face, not used to this food. On the outside he was smiling gently at Red and not showing any emotion like his wolf had.

Tigress shrugged and looked at her mom, seeing her glaring at Ty. Her mother smiled at her before turning away silently. "I guess." She answered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Red smiled at him and gently swallowed the food. "Man it's warm.." She chuckled softly, silently gazing at him as she tried to read his thoughts. She shrugged silently before continuing to eat silently.

Ty nodded and smiled before quietly walking into the kitchen with her. He quietly glanced around and smiled, smelling the scent of other types of food, his wolf inside him growled silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:28 pm

James chuckled softly and slowly nodded. He silently started to eat again. Though he was not able to stop looking at her.

Tigress quietly sat down at the table. Jen sat at one side while Sally sat by Jen. Tigress smiled nervously at Ty before looking down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Red smiled as she quietly continued to eat. She gently glanced over at him, seeing she was looking at him she blushed. 'Heh.. W-What're you staring a-at..?'

Ty smiled and quietly sat on the other side of her. He chuckled softly and waited for the food to be served.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:58 pm

James grinned and shrugged. 'You, micul incendiu. (Little fire)' he answered.

Tigress looked over at him and smiled gently as her mom quietly started to serve the food.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Red chuckled softly and nodded. 'O-Okay..' She smiled and quietly continued to eat, blowing on the hot soup time to time.

Ty smiled and softly took a bite of the food. The wolf gently snarled at the unidentified taste. But, he managed to quietly smile at Tigress and continue to eat.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next