Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time - Page 4 Empty Re: Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Kermit gently held her hand to his face and sighed. "I was so worried...." He whispered.

Tigress slowly woke up and grunted. She looked over to see a man sitting by her. "W-Who are you?...." She asked nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time - Page 4 Empty Re: Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Red nodded slowly and sadly. "W-Where are the o-others..?" She asked gently, resting her week head against his chest.

Bash gently gazed at her worriedly. "T-Tigress! I-it's me, B-Bash!" He spoke, choking down his tears.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Kermit shrugged lightly and huffed. "I don't know." He answered.

Tigress silently racked her brain through her memories and smiled. She gently squeezed his hand happily. "Hi Bashy...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Red nodded slowly and smiled up at him before gently placing her head back on the pillow. Her fingers gently stroked his knuckles as she closed her eyes.

Bash smiled and nodded. "Tiggy... Your back.." He said in relief and gently squeezed her hand, holding it tightly though. "Don't ever leave me.. Please..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:12 am

Kermit gently reached out with his other hehe and stroked her hair. "Don't ever leave me again...."

Tigress smiled and nodded. She gently brought his hand up to her lips and kissed it.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:40 am

Red nodded slowly and softly. She gently yawned before slowly beginning to fall asleep..

Bash smiled and sighed happily. He gently leaned down and softly pressed a warm kiss to her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:42 am

Kermit smiled as he silently watched her.

Tigress blushed and sighed happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Red gently did and covered up in the hospital bed blankets. She huffed happily and gently snuggled against them.

Bash sighed happily. "Are you tired? Do you need anything?" He asked gently and worriedly, smiling softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Kermit sighed and gently stroked her hair. "I love you..." He whispered.

Tigress slowly nodded and yawned. "I am tired...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Red smiled softly in her sleep and silently nodded in acknowledgement, telling him she heard him.

Bash nodded and smiled. He gently fluffed out her pillow before draping the blankets gently over her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Kermit grinned and gently pulled the blankets up to her chin. "I wish you love me back...." He whispered and stroked her side gently.

Tigress smiled and gently snuggled up against her pillows. "Thank you..." She murmured and closed her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:21 am

Red gently opened her eyes and gently gazed up at him as she rolled over , her eyes meeting his. "I do love you..." She spoke softly.

Bash nodded and gently pecked her forehead. He sighed and sat back down, glancing down at the floor. "Love you.." He whispered
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Kermit blushed brightly at the fact that she was awake. "R-Really?..." He asked nervously and looked into her eyes.

Tigress smiled as she heard him and gently moved closer to the side of the bed he was at.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Red nodded and smiled. "Of course... Kermit.." She smiled, gazing deeply into his eyes. M

Bash chuckled. "She moves.. Alot, she seems like she's trying to sleep cuddle.." He told himself and smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Kermit grinned widely and smiled happily at her.

Tigress huffed as she heard him quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Red gently nodded, glancing over at her arm as it was putting blood back into her wrist. She sighed, feeling her mind going insane. She glanced at the door of the room, seeing Mitch in her memory, she reached out to him with that same hand, breaking the thing off that was helping her, making her bleed. Her eyes widened before blacking out, hearing Kermit's calls for help.

Bash gently leaned down and pecked her forehead. He smiled and sighed happily as he watched her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Nurses rushed into the room as Kermit called for help. They instantly put in a new IV and started to put the blood back in her.

Tigress slowly woke up and glanced at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Red's breathing gently slowed. All she sees is black.. Her mind was going through several things.. She didn't know what was what..

Bash smiled and gently giggled. "Hey Tigress Tigress!" He giggled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:19 pm

The nurses instantly continued to work on her, trying to help her.

Tigress looked up at him and smiled weakly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4