Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Love :33

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Summer Love :33 Empty Summer Love :33

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:47 pm

You: Mitch and Adam

Me: (pick your two people)

Red quietly watched as her brother, Husky, or Quentin, drove down the road. She sighed. "I know your old enough to take care of yourself, I just don't want anything to happen when I'm gone." Quentin told her truthfully as they parked outside of his friends' house. "I probably won't like them anyways.." She muttered under her breath. Red and Quentin barely knew each other, Quentin, though, as she got there a few days ago. She was told a hour or so ago, that her brother was famous on YouTube, which was pretty awesome, and that his username was 'HuskyMudkipz.' Red was the one fangirl who basically watched Skydoesminecraft and Bajancanadian, and they where HUGE on YouTube. (They barely play with Quentin anymore, but their still good friends) As they got out've the car, they walked up to the house. Quentin quietly knocked on the door as Red stood besides him, her arms crossed over her chest as she looked down.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Summer Love :33 Empty Re: Summer Love :33

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Adam smiled widely as he heard someone knock on the door. "HELP!!!!! MITCH IS TRYING TO STEAL MY PIZZA ROLLS!!!!" He yelled as he ran to the door. He instantly opened it and his behind Husky. He glanced in front of him to see Mitch chasing him. "GIVE ME YOUR FOOD ADAM!!!!" Mitch yelled.

Umm Bash and Ty and who should be Tigress' brother.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:04 pm

(Umm... Maybe, Caleb? Or Ryan?)

Red's eyes widened before smiling widely and clapping like a little kid. "Oh my god! Your Skydoesminecraft and Bajancanadian!" She squealed happily, giggling as she watched them. Quentin facepalmed. "Calm the hell down! Both of you!" He murmured, gazing at both of them quietly. "I need to introduce you to someone."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:15 pm

(Okay)
Adam looked over at her before he shoved all of his food into his mouth. Mitch looked at him sadly. "No... The pizza rolls..." He whimpered sadly and Adam grinned, his mouth full. Mitch looked over at her and smiled. "Well, hi."

Tigress sighed as she sat in the car with her brother, Ryan. Ryan smiled gently at her worriedly. Tigress rolled her eyes. "Ryan, what are you so worried about?" She asked. Ryan sighed softly. "I'm just worried that the guys might get a little TO friendly with you..." He told her as they pulled in.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Red giggled and nodded happily at them. Quentin grabbed her and pulled her close to him. "This is Red, though her real name is Mady. Call her by her nickname, though." Red smiled up at him before back at the other two. "Get too friendly with her, I'll find out, and your both gonna be fucking dead, understood?" He asked sternly.

Bash happily smiled widely, peeking his head out from the curtains and smashing his face against the window. "TYYYYY THER HERRRRRR!!" He yelled happily, his voice muffled from the window. He happily placed his face back and waved happily and crazily. Ty facepalmed as he walked in. "What in god's fucking name are you doing..? I KNOW their here." He grumbled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Adam and Mitch both nodded at the same time. Adam grinned at her before he ran back into the house, Mitch chasing after him.

Tigress smiled gently at Ryan as they got out of the car. They both silently walked to the door.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Red rolled her eyes and grabbed her bags from Husky and pecked his cheek. "I'll see you." She smiled and quietly ran into Mitch and Adam's house as Husky nodded gently and got into his car, driving away quietly.

Bash quietly opened the door quickly as he ran towards it. "Hey Ryan! Hi! You must be, Tigress? Right?" He asked happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Mitch could be heard chasing after Adam. "ADAM!!! YOU ATE ALL THE FOOD!!!" He roared in anger. Their footstep could be heard moving quickly around the house, along with Adam's laughs. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!" Adam said happily.

Tigress smiled gently at him and nodded. Ryan silently grabbed her and pulled her close to him. "Yes, this is my little sister, Tigress." Ryan told him. Tigress rolled her eyes and huffed. "I'm not little anymore Ryan..." She murmured. Ryan chuckled and shrugged. "You will always be my little sister though..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 am

Red sighed and shook her head, placing her bags down on the ground besides the door as she closed it behind her. "This is gonna be a long summer.." She murmured, sighing and shaking her head.

Bash smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you." He said happily, Ty poking his head out. "Oh.. Hi." He smiled softly and shyly, hair draping slightly over his face.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:11 am

Adam grunted as he fell down in front of her. "Sorry." He said happily and grinned up at her before Mitch fell on him.

Tigress smiled gently at them. "Hi.." She murmured softly. Ryan glared at them. "Listen, if they cross any lines with you. Tell me." He told her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 am

Red giggled and shook her head. "No your fine." She smiled, gazing down at them silently. "I'm just so surprised that I get to hang out with my two favorite Minecrafters!" She said happily.

Bash and Ty quietly shrugged as they looked at each other, then back at them. "Ryan, don't worry, I'm not gonna touch her at all. Bash might.. Hug her tightly, but that's it." He shrugged.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 am

Adam grunted and rolled around lightly. "Mitch get off!!!" He whined.

Tigress blushed and looked down. Ryan sighed and nodded. "Just be careful with her..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:19 am

Red giggled and watched them silently. "Yeah Mitch! Get off!" She smiled widely.

Ty nodded. "Of course, man, we wouldn't hurt your sister." He smiled gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:24 am

Mitch huffed and nodded. He rolled off of Adam. "I'm hhhhuuunnngggrrryyyy..."

Ryan nodded gently and gave her her bags. "I will be back later." He told her before he walked to his car.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:32 am

Red rolled her eyes silently and quietly picked up her bags. "Where do I stay?" She asked, gazing at both of them silently.

Ty smiled and silently led her inside. "Anyways, nice to meet you Tigress. I'm Ty, and this is, Caelum, call him Bash though." Bash waved happily as he closed the door behind them.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:40 am

Adam instantly stood up. "Ill show you!" He said happily and smiled at her.

Tigress smiled gently and nodded. "I know..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 am

Red nodded and smiled, following him quietly. She gazed around and smiled in amazement.

Ty chuckled. "Okay then.. Would you like to see where you'll be staying?" He asked quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:44 am

Sky happily went upstairs. He lead her to the top floor and to the very back room. "Here it is! Your brother wanted your room away from mine and Mitch's." He said happily.

Tigress smiled and nodded. "Yes, please."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Red nodded and smiled up at him, giggling gently. "Thanks.." She murmured, leaning up and gently pecking her cheek before silently walking into the room, placing her bags down quietly on the bed.

Ty nodded and quietly walked upstairs, telling her to follow. He quietly walked to the end of the hall and into the very back room. "Ryan decided that you needed your room far away from ours." He chuckled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Adam smiled and walked away. "Ill see you later!" He said happily. He then could be heard running around with Mitch downstairs.

Tigress smiled and rolled her eyes. "Clearly." She said happily before she walked into the room.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:39 pm

(We need to make one similar to this but with different people later on xD cuz you could have Jack and Joel, or Miles, maybe three guys :/)

Red shook her head and giggled, placing her stuff in the drawers. She smiled as she heard them.

Ty smiled. "You like it?" He asked. "Make yourself comfortable, you'll be hear for a while." He chuckled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:49 pm

(Okay)
Adam smiled as he and Mitch ran around happily.

Tigress smiled and nodded. She silently started to unpack.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Red shook her head quietly as she placed all her stuff away, and she heard them. She flopped onto her bed and sighed.

Ty nodded. "I'll see you later, okay?" He asked and smiled, walking off silently and downstairs.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Adam grunted in shock as Mitch tackled him to the ground. "Hhhhhheeeeelllppppp." He whined.

Tigress smiled and nodded she silently unpacked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:40 am

Red quickly perked up before running downstairs. "Dog pile!" She giggled and smiled widely, jumping on both of them happily.

Ty quietly yelped as Bash nudged him, creating him to fall down. "You ass!" Bash giggled as Ty yelled, creating both of them to run around, Ty chasing Bash.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next