Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time Empty Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Kermit Sky Jerome and Mitch= you

Bash Ty Jack and Ian= Me

Red silently sat on the couch. She gently had her laptop on her lap as she began sketching. She smiled to herself at her work so far. "Man I'm getting good!" She snickered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time Empty Re: Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Mitch smirked as he sneaked up behind her. He raised an eyebrow as he watched her and chuckled evilly.

Tigress sighed as she sat on the couch with a sketch book on her lap. She gently used a charcoal pencil to shade in something before leaning back and looking at her work.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time Empty Re: Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Red quietly yawned before gently closing the laptop. She smiled as she gently leaned her head back and closed her eyes softly.

Bash gently crawled up to her. "Hi.." He gently placed his head on her thigh and smiled up at her innocently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Mitch grinned and crawled in front of her. He gently laid his head on her lap and grinned innocently.

Tigress looked at him and blushed. "Hi....@ she murmured softly
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Red blushed and smiled down at him. "Hey there Benja.." She gently stroked his hair and giggled softly.

Bash smiled. "Whatcha doin?" He asked and gently lifted his head, seeing the picture. "Ooo!" He giggled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Mitch grinned widely and nuzzled her happily. He closed his eyes and huffed.

Tigress quietly rolled her eyes and started to stroke his hair gently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Red chuckled softly. "How are you..?" She asked before gently lifting his head up and scooting off the couch before pecking his forehead and gently helping him onto the couch.

Bash snuggled his head against her thigh and huffed happily. He gently closed his eyes and kept himself close to her and the couch.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Mitch whimpered softly as she moved away and looked at her. "I'm okay......"

Tigress smiled and gently played with his hair quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Red gently glanced down at him and sighed. She gently pecked his cheek before gently stroking it. "I'll be right back.. Okay? I gotta check on Sky.. " she smiled before gently walking into the hallway. Something had been wrong with Sky, she didn't know what, but he felt... Different...

Bash huffed happily. "Tigress.." He whispered and gently nuzzled his head into her thigh.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Sky sat silently in his room. He closed his eyes tightly and let out a huff.

Tigress looked at him and smiled. She gently continued to play with his hair.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Red gently walked into his room. "Sky..? You okay..?" She asked worriedly and gently closed the door behind her.

Bash gently slipped his body up onto the couch with her and gently snuggled closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Sky looked up at her and smiled gently. "I'm fine..."

Tigress smiled and quietly started to sketch him as she played with his hair.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Red sighed in relief and nodded slowly. She gently sat by him before hugging him. "Good..."

(I was thinking they could all play like a messed up game or something .-.)

Bash gently fell asleep happily, a smile still visible on his face.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:56 pm

(Sure, like what?)
Sky hugged her and sighed softly. He gently nuzzled her.

Tigress smiled as she continued to gently play with his hair as she sketched.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:59 pm

(Idk XD
Seven minutes in heaven? .3.)

Red gently huffed happily and gently stroked his hair, sighing happily.

Ty silently walked in and stretched. He snickered and shook his head as he watched Bash. "Hey, um.. Tigress, me and the others where thinking we could all play a game." He smiled."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:15 pm

(Lol sure!)
Sky huffed happily and nuzzled her. "Hey.... Want to play a game?..."

Tigress looked at Ty and smiled. "Sure, what game?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Red nodded and smiled. "Yeah, sure." She gently and happily gazed up at him as she released the hug.

Jack silently came from behind, Ian happily following. Ty smirked and put 7 up on his fingers, then a 'M' and then he pointed to the closet. Bash grunted and got up.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Sky grinned widely and nodded. "Let's go get the others!"

Tigress blushed brightly before slowly nodding. "O-Ok...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Red nodded and gently got up. She smiled and walked out of the hallway with him and silently waited for him to tell them the game. She didn't know either! After he did, she blushed brightly.

Ty nodded and Ian gently placed a large hat covered up with a cloth. Inside the hat was a pair of blue and red 3D glasses, a necklace with a cake on it, black and green headphones, and a small house toy. (Lol IM GONNA BUILD A HOUSE)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Sky smirked as they all came into the living room. "We are going to play 7 min in heaven!" He said happily, causing the others to smirk and nod.

Tigress gulped lightly and looked at the others. She really didnt want to play...@
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 am

Red blushed brightly, her eyes slightly widened. After they got the hat and all this stuff, they sat it down by the coffees table. Red silently sat by it on the couch and quietly closed her eyes, placing a hand in the bag and digging around.
(You choose!:
A. Pixelated Block of butter toy
B. small Canadian flag
C. Diamond axe
D. Froggy toy)

Ty nodded quietly. "Okay Tigress go ahead and close your eyes and put your hand in the bag." He spoke, taking the cloth off of the hat.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:24 am

(Froggy!)
Kermit grinned as she picked up the frog plushie. He gently took it away from her and sat it on the table before he gently grabbed her hand. He walked silently into the closet and smiled gently as they licked it behind them.

Tigress gulped and slowly nodded. She closed her eyes tightly and started to dig around through the hat before grasping a (you choose!)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:35 am

Red gently felt a soft hand touch hers. She blushed as she heard the lock in the closet. "H-hello..?" She asked gently and worriedly.

Cake Necklace!!

Ian smiled and happily took the cake necklace and placed it back onto his neck before grasping Tigress' hand gently. He happily led her into the closet and heard it lock behind them.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:59 am

Kermit smiled and gently hugged her. "Hey!" He said happily.

Tigress gulped nervously as she felt someone lead her into the closet.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:25 am

Red giggled softly. "Hey!" She spoke happily and sighed in relief. "Froggy.." She hugged him tightly and sighed happily.

Ian gently stroked her hair and held her close. He sighed happily. "It's okay.. I won't hurt you.." He spoke softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next