Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time - Page 2 Empty Re: Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:50 am

Kermit grinned and hugged her tightly. "Yep, it's me the froggy!" He said happily.

Tigress sighed in relief as she realized it was Ian. "Ian....."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time - Page 2 Empty Re: Love turns to Hate.. Most of the time

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:06 am

Red giggles softly and gently pecked his cheek. "Good Froggy..." She smiled and gently glanced at the door before smirking up at him. "Wanna open the door?" She pulled out a bobby pin.

Ian nodded and smiled. "Yeah it's me... Your safe..." He whispered.

(IT'S GONNA GET WORSE EACH AND EACH TIME!!
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:21 am

Kermit grinned widely and nodded. "Yep!" He said happily and hugged her one last time.

Tigress smiled and gently buried her face in his chest. "Good...."

(Yep!)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Red smirked and nodded before walking to the door with him before unlocking it and opening it with the bobby pin. She smiled at all them innocently before sitting down again and choosing another thing with her eyes closed.

Ian nodded. "Time's almost up.." He gently nuzzled her and smiled softly, though she couldn't see it in the dark.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Jerome smirked as she picked up his item. He gently took the item from her before slipping it into his pocket. He gently took her hand and led her into the closet.

Tigress nodded and gently kissed his cheek.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Red blushed furiously, her cheeks hot as she felt Jerome's hand on hers. "Jerome..?" She asked softly.

Ian gently picked her up and smiled before walking out as Bash unlocked the door. He gently placed her down and ruffled her hair before sitting back down.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Jerome grinned and nodded. "Yep.... How did you know it was me?..."

Tigress gulped lightly before she closed her eyes. She instantly put her hand into the hat and pulled out a....
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:01 pm

(Tigress can I call u? .3.)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Ummm I'm watching movies with my fam. Sorry, you can later, I promise.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Red shrugged. "Just... Guessed." She smiled up at him, well, tried to.

Bash squealed and happily picked her up after placing his glasses back on and happily walking into the closet.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Jerome grinned and held her close happily. "Can me have a kissy?" He asked and gave her puppy eyes.

Tigress yelped in shock as Bash picked her up. She gently held onto his shirt and gulped.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:31 pm

(My aunt is going to die at 5:00... ;A;)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:35 pm

(;.Wink
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:38 pm

We're leaving soon..

Red blushed and softly nodded. "Y-yeah..." She quietly leaned herself up, wrapping her arms around his neck before crushing their lips together.

Bash gently sat in a corner and snuggled her against his chest. He giggled happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:43 pm

(*huggles*)
Jerome grinned widely and happily kissed her. He wrapped his arms tightly around her as they kissed.

Tigress smiled and nuzzled him happily. "Hi Bash...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:45 pm

(Thanks.. *huggles back* :')...)

Red continued to softly kiss him. She closed her eyes and gently nuzzled herself against his chest as they kissed.

Bash giggled and nodded. "Hey!" He said happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:52 pm

(No problem...)

Jerome gently stroked her arms as they kissed. He let out a happy sigh as they continued to kiss.

Tigress smiled and happily snuggled against his chest.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Red gently pulled away, blushing furiously as she glanced down and let out loud pants. "Damn.." She whispered.

Bash sighed happily and nuzzled her gently. "How you holding up? Sorry about all of this.." He spoke softly, resting his head onto hers.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Jerome grinned as he gasped for air. He hugged her tightly and sighed happily.

Tigress gently nuzzled him. "I'm ok right now. No one has done anything to me."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Red gently held to his shirt and huffed happily before she heard a: "come on out! Times up!" She gently pecked his cheek before walking out with him. She sat down and pulled out a... (Canadian flag or butter ingot)

Bash nodded. "Good.." He sighed happily and nuzzled closer to her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:56 pm

(Canadian flag)
Mitch grinned as she picked up his item. He gently picked her up after he took his item and carried her into the closet. He gently pushed her against the wall and smirked evilly.

Tigress she sadly as she heard them say time was up. She gently pecked him on the lips before she got up and walked out of the closet. She sighed and closed her eyes before getting another item.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Red blushed brightly,feeling weight being pushed onto her. Sky? Mitch? Her eyes widened slightly and silently waited for him to do something.

Bash blushed and sighed as he walked out. Ty silently got up and picked her up, sitting his headphones down before he did. He gently walked into the closet with her in his arms before he gently sat her down and sat down besides her before he began to kiss her neck roughly, his hands on her hips.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:38 pm

Mitch smirked evilly as he roughly started to kiss her neck. His hands held roughly onto her hips.

Tigress blushed brightly and let out a soft moan.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Red gasped softly in pleasure before arching her neck and letting out a moan.

Ty smirked and held tightly onto her hips as he sucked and licked the skin of her neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Mitch continued to roughly kiss her neck and smirked evilly. He roughly pulled her closer and stroked her hips lightly.

Tigress moaned softly in pleasure and closed her eyes tightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next