Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Love with 3 (Tigress)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

In Love with 3 (Tigress) Empty In Love with 3 (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 am

I'll play Zek,Bash, and Ty

You play Sky,Mitch, and Jason.

(I'm gonna try and be detailed .3. We start when their at the beach)

Red quietly slipped out've Sky's car and giggled happily before dashing towards the beach, her feet spitting up sand behind her as she ran. "Right here!" She squealed happily as she jumped up and down on a spot.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

In Love with 3 (Tigress) Empty Re: In Love with 3 (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 am

Sky, Mitch, and Jason chuckled as they watched her. They nodded and grabbed everything out of the trunk as they followed her. Sky grinned at her as the others put up the umbrella. "Go on and go crazy." Sky told Red as he ruffled her hair playfully.

Tigress grinned as she raced out of Bash's car. She raced along the beach, sand kicking up behind her as she did so, before she stopped. She looked around the spot and nodded before waving to the others. "Over here!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Red giggled and nodded. She happily dashed to the water before jumping into it and started to jump into the waves that got bigger and bigger. She smiled happily and waved to them. "Hey guys!! I'm a fish!!" She laughed.

Bash,Ty, and Zek chuckled and nodded after they grabbed all the stuff and silently followed her. They placed all the stuff down before Ty happily tackled her down into the sand. He glanced down at her and snickered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:02 pm

Sky and the others chuckled as they watched her. Jason plopped down in the sand as Mitch quickly started to bury him.

Tigress looked up at him and grinned. She playfully slapped his head and giggled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Red giggled as she watched them, happily swimming around before a sheer of pain ran through her ankle. She cried in pain as she realized quickly before swimming out've the water. She scrambled out've it before something pinched the wound. "You slut! You where hanging out with these 3!" Her ex-boyfriend said as he shook her ankle around, making the pain worse and worse until she blacked out.

Ty smirked before picking her up and running to the water. He threw her into it and laughed before dashing back up to Bash and Zek, who where happily making a sand castle.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Seeing what was going on, Sky ran out towards them. "Get the fuck away from her!!!" He roared in anger and pushed him away from her. He gently picked her up and glared at her ex. "Come around her again and you're dead meat..." He growled as he started to walk back towards the others.

Tigress coughed as she surfaced and glared at Ty playfully. She happily started to swim around and grinned happily. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot out from her ankle, causing her to yelp. She then quickly started to swim back to the shore.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Red's ex growled. "Like I'm fucking scared of you, I KNOW where she lives! And I'll be glad to kill you anytime you come around." He snarled before dashing off. Red shivered in her unconsciousness. She pulled herself closer to him and continued to shake scaredly.

Ty quietly turned around as he heard her yelp. He quickly dashed towards her. "Tigress! You okay?!" He asked worriedly before gently helping her out've the water and glancing at her bite. His eyes widened. "Shit.. Sea turtle bite.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Sky growled softly in anger and nodded at the others. "We need to go, now. We will take her to our apartment..." He told them and they nodded. They quickly packed up as Sky gently placed her in the car. "You'll be ok Red..... I promise...."

Tigress looked up at him and whimpered. Suddenly, her exboyfriend ran over and pushed him away. "You fucking slut!" He growled at Tigress and grabbed where she was bit. She cried out in pain as he pushed his fingers into the bite. She slowly blacked out from pain.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Red tightened her eyes close tightly and her shivering got faster. She curled up against Jason and Mitch as Sky drove. She whimpered lightly in her sleep and tugged onto Jason's arm.

Ty growled before shoving Tigress' ex-boyfriend off of her and punched him right in the jaw. "You fucker! You don't EVER, EVER, TOUCH HER!" He yelled angrily and continued to punch him roughly into the face. "Fucking call her a slut or touch her again! I fucking dare you!!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Jason held her close and gently stroked her hair. They quickly got to their place and ran inside. Sky gently placed her on his bed and looked at the bite marks worriedly. "What so we do for sea turtle bites?" He asked.

Tigress' ex growled and punched Ty. He growled in anger and glared at him. "She is a fucking slut!!!" He roared in anger.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Red gently fluttered her eyes open gently. "Bandages.. C-clean it.." She mumbled before closing her eyes again as her world went black again. She quietly curled into herself as she shook.

Ty growled and dodged his blow before grabbing his head and banged it against the hard sand. "HOW DARE YOU!!" He growled and rammed his knee into his (yepp).
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Sky nodded and ran off. He grabbed some alcohol swipes and bandages before he ran back. He quickly started to clean her wound as he also examined it. "I'm sorry Red..... I should have been with you.... I would have gotten bit instead of you....." He whispered.

He let out a gasp of air in pain and let out a choked sob. He closed his eyes tightly and curled up, protecting his area.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Red clenched in pain as tons of puss came out've the wound. She whimpered and glanced slowly, her eyes cracked open a little. She was too tired to glanced around, and all she could see was Sky. "S-Sky.." She gently reached out to him, though her weak arm plopped back down next to her.

Ty growled and stood up, giving him one good kick before grabbing Tigress and dashed off, nodding to Bash and Zek as they quickly placed all the stuff back in the car before They got into it. Ty gently placed Tigress in the middle of Zek and Bash before starting to drive. "We gotta take her to our apartment.. Or he'll find her.." He mumbled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Sky looked up at her and smiled gently. "Hold on.... Let me wrap you up...." He whispered as he took the bandages and gently wrapped them around her wound. He gently slipped up and laid by her. "I'm here Red..." He whispered as he gently pulled her close to him.

Tigress whimpered in her unconsciousness and curled up against Zek. She gently clung to his shirt as she held him close and whimpered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Red snuggled against him and sighed. "S-Sky.. He h-hurt me..." She whispered as she shook. She buried herself into him and started to cry. She didn't want her 3 best friends see her cry..

Zek sighed and gently stroked her hair, holding her close protectively. Ty quickly parked at the parkway of the apartment. He quickly got out and took Tigress from Zek before they all went inside and up to their apartment. Ty quietly laid Tigress down and examined her wound quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Sky nodded as he held her close. "I know, Red...... He will never do it again.... We are keeping you here with us so that he can't find you...." He whispered.

Tigress whimpered softly in pain. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. "T-Ty...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Red nodded silently and curled herself against him. It was getting late.... And she knew that by hearing Mitch plop open the couch into a bed and the creak of Jason rolling to his side on the other twin sized bed. Red sighed and gently glanced up at Sky. "C-Can I.. C-can I b-borrow some o-of your c- clothes to s-sleep in..?" She asked in embarrassment, not wanting to sleep in her bikini, which was really uncomfortable.

Ty gently gazed up at her. "I'm here Tigress.." He whispered before Zek raced to the bathroom and grabbed some alcohol and bandages before handing them to Ty. Ty quietly started to clean up Tigress' leg worriedly and sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Sky chuckled and nodded. He grabbed one of his shirts and some pajama pants, which he has never worn, and handed them to her. "Here you go!" He said happily.

Tigress whimpered lightly as puss from the infection seeped out of her wound. Tigress closed her eyes yet again silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Red nodded. "Thanks.." She gently went under the covers before quietly changing and gently placed her bikini top and bottom on the ground after she was done before curling quietly against him.

Ty looked at her worriedly before gently stroking her leg as he wrapped bandages around it slowly. "It'll be okay.. I promise.." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Sky gently held her close to him and nuzzled her. "Go to sleep Red...." He whispered.

Tigress slowly nodded and smiled nervously at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Red nodded and slowly closed her eyes. She pulled him closer and nuzzled into him. "Sky..." She whispered and gently buried herself into his chest.

Ty gently finished and quietly put everything away before slipping into the bed next to her. He gently nuzzled her as Bash snored lightly on the other bed, Zek falling asleep on the couch. "You okay..?" Ty whispered/asked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:21 am

Sky gently held her as close to him as he could. "Shhhhh..... I'm here.... I won't leave...." He promised as he held her close. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Tigress slowly nodded and looked at him quietly. "Y-Ya I'm just.... Afraid.... He hurt me Ty....." She whimpered sadly as she curled up against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:26 am

Red nodded quietly in her sleep. She huffed slowly before gently opening her eyes, she felt like she could fall back asleep.. Though Sky wasn't there, and she heard arguing in the living room. She quietly closed her eyes again and tried to fall back asleep.

Ty nodded and gently stroked her hair sadly. "I know... Your okay now... We're gonna keep you here.. Okay?" He asked and gently sighed. "He can't hurt you now..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:33 am

Sky growled at the others as they argued where she would stay. "She is staying in my fucking bed!!!" Sky growled at the others as they shook their heads.

Tigress slowly nodded and gently clung to him. "Ok...." She murmured as she curled up against him. She easily fell asleep against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 am

Red huffed in her sleep and rolled over. "J-Jason.." She mumbled in her sleep before whimpering. She was dreaming... She bursted into small tears and buried herself into a pillow. "H-He's back!" She cried.

Ty smiled and slowly fell asleep. A few hours later bickering came from the living room. "You LIKE her! I knew it!" Zek growled. "We all do, calm the fuck down!" Bash yelled, Ty growling and shaking his head. "I don't fucking care, when she heals, we'll ask her!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next