Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!) - Page 4 Empty Re: THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:14 am

Red smiled in her sleep. "I love you too.. Sky... Can you tell Seamus, I-I'm okay..?" She asked softly.

Bash sighed and nodded. "I know.." He glanced down and muttered something under his breath.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!) - Page 4 Empty Re: THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:27 am

Sky slowly nodded and got up. "I will.... Hold on...."

Tigress gently held him close and whimpered. "But apparently Ty doesn't want me....."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 am

Red nodded slowly and quietly fell asleep finally. She snuggled against the pillow and blankets silently.

Bash sighed and gently stroked her hair. "He does want you, he just doesn't like you talking about me.. And I'm the same.." He sighed and glanced down.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:01 am

Sky sighed and walked to Seamus' office. "Hey.... She is fine.... Just tired...." He told Seamus.

Tigress whimpered softly and laid her head under her pillow silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Red huffed in her sleep silently. "S-Seamus..." She twitched. "A-Adam.." She whispered in her sleep.

Bash sighed and laid gently besides her. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Sky quietly walked in and sighed. He gently sat down by her and sighed.

Tigress huffed and nuzzled him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Red gently gazed up at him and smiled. "Hey.." She gently placed one of her hands on his.

Bash gently closed his eyes for a moment. He smiled softly and nuzzled her close.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Sky gently stroked her head and sighed. "Hey..." He murmured and gently squeezed her hand.

Tigress blushed lightly and snuggled against him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4