Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!) Empty THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Characters I rp:
Bash,Ty,Jack,Zek,Ian,Caleb, and Ryan.

U rp:
James,Aleks,Kevin,Sky,Mitch,Seamus, and Max.

Red quietly sat in her office, at her desk and on her chair. Her face was buried in her crossed arms that where placed on the desk, her headphones perfectly on her head as the lyrics where on the computer screen. Her eyes slowly closed and she smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!) Empty Re: THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Kevin smirked evilly as he silently snuck into her office. He snuck behind her and silently stood behind her, ready to scare the fudge out of her.

Tigress hummed softly as she silently listened to "Glory and Gore" by Lords. Her fingers tapped on her desk as.She listened.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!) Empty Re: THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Red yawned and quietly huffed as she hummed before she began to sway her head slowly back and forth. She smiled quietly.

Ty gently sat on her bed, hoping she wouldn't notice. He smirked as he watched her before sighing happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Kevin chuckled softly and silently grabbed her shoulders. "BOO!!!" He said happily.

Tigress swayed her head lightly and closed her eyes, not knowing about him being there.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:08 pm

??
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Red jumped up and paused the music, glaring over her shoulder at him. "What the fuck?!" She growled.

Ty smiled and gently got up before softly beginning to massage her shoulders.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Kevin grinned widely at her. "Sorry! I couldn't help myself!" He said happily.

Tigress jumped up in shock and blushed. "The fuck!?" She asked angrily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Red giggled and rolled her eyes. "Yeah.. Sure." She smirked and quietly got up before pecking his nose as she walked past him and into the hallway before quietly busting through Aleks' door playfully, glancing around his office as she walked in. "Where the fuck is he?" She asked herself.

(Aren't u gonna do that Aleks thing with the rape train? xD, remember? HE GRAB DAT BOOTY?)

Ty jumped back. "S-Sorry! I-I um.. I-I didn't mean t-to!!" He spoke quickly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Aleks smirked as he shut the door behind her and grabbed her. He chuckled evilly and grabbed her butt. "Relax your rear. There is nothing to fear. The rape train. Is finally here."

Tigress smiled and rolled her eyes. "Whatever weirdo." She teased and smiled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:34 pm

(Omfg somebody kill me X3)

Red blushed brightly as she heard Aleks' voice. "U-umm... Shit..." She spoke softly and nervously. "Oh I got caught by the rape train!!" She laughed sarcastically.

Ty smiled and bent down, gazing happily at her before quickly hugging her around the waist.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Aleks chuckled evilly and rolled his eyes. "Yes... You did..."

Tigress blushed and grinned up at him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Red glanced at him from her shoulder. "Well... What now?" She asked gently and nervously.

Ty smiled up at her and sighed as he buried himself into her stomach.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Aleks smirked and chuckled. "Hmmm no idea." He said happily.

Tigress blushed and looked at him quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 am

Red giggled and happily turned over before hugging him. "You asshole!" She snickered and buried her head in his chest.

Ty gently lifted his head up and glared down, a innocent smile on his face. "S-sorry..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:47 am

Aleks chuckled happily and hugged her tightly. "I can't help it!" He teased cheerfully.

Tigress rolled her eyes and gently ruffled his hair. "It's fine."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Red smirked. "Well, I'll get you back!" She glanced up at him and pecked his cheek before dashing off down the hall. "And you won't know what hit ya!"

Ty smiled and closed his eyes, sighing happily as he nuzzled his nose into her stomach.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Ales chuckled happily and rolled his eyes. "Whatever!" He teased happily and silently sat down.

Tigress blushed and gently stroked his hair.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Red quickly ran into the room and giggled before hugging Seamus gently from behind, not wanting to tackle the shy and sarcastic blonde. "Hi.." She whispered and buried her nose into his back.

Ty sighed happily before gently getting up and gently pecking her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Seamus blushed and rolled his eyes as she hugged him. "Hi." He said, somewhat happily. He gently squeezed her hands and sighed.

Tigress blushed more and glanced up at him quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily as she closed her eyes against his back, feeling him squeeze her hands. "Seamus.." She whispered. "Do you, do you.." She sighed softly. "How's your.. Girlfriend..?" She asked softly, her voice cracking gently.

Ty gently pressed his forehead to hers and smiled. "Can I tell you a secret..?" He whispered/asked softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Seamus gently stroked the backs of her hands. "I wouldn't know..... I broke up with her...." He answered softly.

Tigress nodded as she looked up at him. "Of course..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:15 pm

Red's eyes softly widened. "I-I'm.. So sorry..." She whispered and glanced down. "I-it's not the best time to t-tell you this... S-since your in p-pain...."

Ty smiled and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I love you.." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Seamus sighed and shook his head. "I'm fine.... Also... Red. Can I tell you something?...." He asked softly.

Tigress blushed brightly and grinned widely. "I love you too...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Red smiled and softly nodded. "O-of course..." She really hoped what this was, cause if it was, she felt the same....

Ty gently nodded and picked her up before hugging her against his chest. "My Tigress!" He chuckled happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Seamus sighed and gently played with her fingers. "I love you...."

Tigress giggled and nodded happily. "Yep!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next