Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!) - Page 3 Empty Re: THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:40 am

Red nodded and smiled. "Comfy.." She chuckled softly and buried herself against him.

Ty nodded and smiled, pecking her forehead slowly. "I love you too..." He whispered, sighing happily.

(GODDAMNITTIGRESSUMADEBASHLONELY)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!) - Page 3 Empty Re: THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Seamus chuckled and stroked her arms gently. "Are you sleepy? I can take you to your office if you want." He suggested.

Tigress sighed softly and gently nuzzled him. "I feel bad though..... I made Bash sad...." She whispered.

(IM SORRY!)
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Bump?
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:40 am

(Sorry I was at the hospital the whole night last night, my aunt's in there...)

Red slowly shook her head. "No thanks.. I'm fine right here.." She sighed happily and snuggled herself deeper into his back.

Ty sighed softly. "You gotta tell the truth, you don't wanna lie, do you?" He asked gently and gazed down at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 pm

(Awwww. It's fine. My friends' cousin's baby is brain dead...)
Seamus chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Whatever," he teased.

Tigress sighed softly and slowly shrugged.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Red giggled and smiled. She gently snuggled closer to him before silently pecking his forehead as she walked by. "I'll be around the office if you need me." She gently walked down the hallway and smirked before quickly dashing up behind Sky and jumping onto his back. She laughed evilly.

Ty sighed and gently stroked her back, nodding. "I know it sucks..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Sky yelped in shock then sighed. "Seriously Red!?" He asked, clearly slightly angry. Why did she keep doing that!?

Tigress gently buried her face in his chest and sighed sadly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Red whimpered and slowly got off. She huffed sadly and quietly glared up at him, anger and sadness filled her eyes. "Fuck you, I don't need you!" She yelled at him, tears starting to drip down her face.

Ty gently bent down to whisper in her ear. "You need him more then you need me..." He whispered, a bit sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Sky's eyes widened in shock and he instantly reached out t hug her. "Red.... I'm so sorry...."

Tigress looked up at him in shock. "W-What!? T-Ty that's not true!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Red growled softly and shook her head. "No.." She whispered. "IM SORRY," she cried. "FOR BEING SUCH A BITCH!" She bursted into tears before running to her office and slamming the door behind it. She flopped onto her bed and cried into her pillow.

Ty gazed sadly down at her. "You know him better then me, you should go to him..." He whispered softly and sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Sky fell down on his knees and shook his head. "I'm sorry...." He whimpered. Seamus slowly walked to Red's office and knocked on the door. "Red?"

Tigress looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "If you d-don't want me to b-be with you then just s-say it!" She cried out before she instantly ran into her office and slammed the door.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Red quickly shook her head. "P-Please... I-I wanna be l-left a-alone..." She sniffed sadly, tears slowly running down her cheeks.

Ty's eyes widened slightly. He sighed and growled to himself, brushing a hand through his hair. "Fuck.." He whispered before biting his lip, almost breaking out tears as he closed the door to his office. Bash silently and slowly walked towards her office door worriedly. "T-Tigress..?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Seamus sighed sadly and slowly nodded. "Ok..." He murmured before he walked away. He felt horrible.... He didnt even know what happened!?

Tigress whimpered softly and curled up on her bed. "P-p-please go away...." She whimpered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Red silently cried herself to sleep, she had nothing else to do but take a nap.. She whimpered in her sleep before finally going silent.

Bash whimpered softly. "O-okay..." He sadly walked off. What happened?! Was she okay..?
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Seamus silently paced in his office as he waited for her to come to him.

Tigress slowly cried herself to sleep. She curled up in her blankets and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Red gently woke up soon later and glanced around her room before quietly getting up and walking into the hallway. She silently stumbled up against the wall.

Ty and Bash sat in their rooms and sighed and huffed sadly. They both waited for Tigress worriedly...
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Seamus sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He sat down against the wall and huffed.

Tigress slowly woke up a few hours later and sighed. She looked around quietly and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Red slowly walked towards the living room, a blurry image of Sky running towards her was shown into her eyes. Her eyes slightly widened before she felt to the floor.

Bash gently walked towards her room before silently opening her door. "Tigress.. You okay?" He quietly walked towards her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Sky instantly ran towards her and gripped her shoulders gently. "Red!?" He asked nervously.

Tigress glanced up at him silently, clearly upset.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Red breathing slowed gently. Her eyes drooped softly. "S-Sky... F-forgive me...."" She whispered.

Bash's eyes widened at her glance. "I-I'm sorry!" He whimpered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Sky held tightly onto her. "Red.... Don't go.... I love you...." He whimpered sadly.

Tigress shrugged slowly and gently reached a hand out to him. "It's not your fault...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Red's eyes slowly widened. "I-Im.. I'm not g-going anywhere...I-I'm just d-dizzy.. A-and..." She gently closed her eyes tiredly.

Bash nodded slowly and sighed. He gently walked towards her and gently leaned down, placing his hand in hers as he stroked it softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Sky slowly nodded and gently picked her up. He walked to her office and gently placed her down on her bed.

Tigress gently pulled his hand to her chest and sighed sadly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Red gently fell asleep on her bed. She curled against Sky, or tried to, as he sat on the side of the bed.

Bash smiled and gently sighed. "I.. Um.. I love you..." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Sky smiled and gently stroked her hair. "I love you...." He whispered.

Tigress blushed and smiled. "I love you too.... But I also love Ty...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next