Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Red's eyes widened before smiling and gently closing them. "I love you too... Always had..." She whispered and sighed happily as she felt him playing with her fingers.

Ty smiled and sat down on her bed, curling against her happily. He gently bent down and buried his nose into the crook of her neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE OFFICE IS INSANE!!! (tigress!!!!! IS TO!)

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Seamus grinned widely and gently stroked her fingers. "Good.... Then your mine...." He said happily.

Tigress blushed and snuggled against him happily. "Ty...."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:24 am

Red smiled and nodded, sighing happily. "Of course..." She whispered softly but happily.

Ty smiled down at her quietly after he lifted his head up. He sighed happily and gently stroked her hair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:32 am

Seamus grinned widely and slowly turned around. He gently picked her up and kissed her forehead. "I love you so much...."

Tigress looked at him and blushed lightly. She snuggled against him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:44 am

Red clung happily to his shirt. "I love you too..." She smiled and sighed happily, silently closing her eyes. "James is gonna come in.. Three... Two... One..." She snickered and glanced up.

Ty smiled Down at her. "What..?" He asked softly and sleepily but couldn't help but chuckle softly at her blush.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:47 am

James suddenly ran up and squeezed her cheeks. He grabbed her from Seamus and cuddled her close. "Hi!!"

Tigress shrugged happily and grinned. She happily hugged him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Red giggled and smiled. "Help!!!" She laughed and squirmed around before slipping out and dashing into Sky's room. She slammed the door behind her quietly before jumping onto Sky as he lay on his bed.

Ty smiled. "You comfy?" He asked softly. Bash happily busted through the door. "THE WATERMELON IS-" he stopped and glanced at them, his eyes full of sadness.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Sky grunted in response to her jumping on him. "Ggggeeeeettttt oooofffffffffff!" He whined.

Tigress looked at Bash and smiled. She gently moved away from Ty and ran over to Bash. "Bashy!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Hhheeeelllooooo?
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Red giggled and shook her head, hugging him tightly. "No butter man!!" She smiled.

Ty glared sharply and coldly at Bash, Bash completely ignoring it as he happily hugged Tigress. He giggled softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Sky huffed angrily and started to roll around. "RRRREEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!"

Tigress hugged him happily and grinned up at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Red giggled before bursting out laughing. "Come on butter man! I love youuu!" She smiled innocently and clung onto him tightly.

Ty angrily walked out silently. Bash smiled and giggled, gently stroking her hair. "You seem happy!" He chuckled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Sky rolled his eyes and sighed. He whimpered sadly and tried to get away. "Red!"

Tigress looked at Ty as he left and sighed sadly. She slowly nodded and snuggled against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 am

Red giggled before rolling off of him and dashing back into the hallway. She giggled before jumping into the pile of giant stuffed teddy bears that where at the end of the hall. She giggled and snuggled into them.

Bash happily nuzzled her silently, his beard brushing against the top of her head. He giggled softly and hugged her tighter.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:35 pm

James huffed as he walked down the hall. "What the fuck is up with these teddy bears!?" He asked.

Tigress gently snuggled against him and sighed softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Red glanced up and shrugged. "Remember?! Dan couldn't find a place to put them so he put them here!" She happily buried herself into them until he couldn't see her.

Bash closed his eyes and sighed happily. "You like him, don't you..?" He asked sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:49 pm

James chuckled and rolled his eyes. He ran over to the pile and jumped on it.

Tigress slowly nodded and looked down. "Yes...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Red squeaked lightly and shuffled close to the ground, glancing around in the small lit space under the bears.

Bash huffed softly and sighed. "Go to him then..." He gently let her go sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:43 pm

James snuggled against the top of the bears and sighed happily. He closed his eyes and started to fall asleep.

Tigress looked at Bash quietly. "I'm sorry...." She murmured and have him a quick peck on the cheek. She then ran off to find Ty.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Red gently snuck out've the bears and smiled at him before getting up. She sighed happily and pecked his forehead before silently walking into the kitchen.

Ty huffed as he sat in his office, starting up his computer and MineCraft before he was about to record.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:25 pm

James huffed happily as he felt her peck his forehead. He snuggled closer to the bears as he slept.

Tigress sighed as she walked to his office. She gulped lightly and nervously knocked on his door.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Red silently smirked and walked up behind Seamus before happily hugging him from behind. She giggled happily.

Ty nodded silently as he turned on his computer. "Come in.." He grumbled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Seamus chuckled and rolled his eyes. "What do you think you are doing?" He teased happily.

Tigress slowly walked into his room and sighed. "Ty.... I'm sorry... I don't like Bash..... I like you...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:46 pm

Red smirked and shrugged happily. "Nothing.." She nuzzled against him quietly. "How are you, handsome?" She smiled and genty stroked his hair.

Ty gently glanced up at her and nodded slowly before getting up. "It's fine.." He swiftly walked over to her and hugged her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:12 am

Seamus chuckled softly and grinned widely. "Good, how are you?" He asked happily.

Tigress hugged him tightly and laid her head on his chest. "I love you....."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next