Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind The Smiles (Tigress :3)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Behind The Smiles (Tigress :3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind The Smiles (Tigress :3)

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Aleks smiled and gently ruffled her hair. "Let's go get you your food..." He whispered before gently leading her into the kitchen.

Tigress smiled gently at him. "Hey...." She murmured as she looked up at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Behind The Smiles (Tigress :3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind The Smiles (Tigress :3)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Red nodded and gently followed him. She quietly kept close to him, not really wanting to talk to anyone she didn't know.. She glanced up at him worriedly.

Ty smiled. "Are you tired..? You should probably get some sleep, I mean, you had a long, terrible day..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:53 am

Aleks looked at her and smiled gently. He got her a plate before handing it to her. "Go ahead and get something to eat."

Tigress slowly nodded and huffed. "Will you stay with me?" She asked nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:44 am

Red nodded and gently grabbed her 2 pies of pizza. She shakily sat down at the table with the others cautiously. She glanced down quietly before starting to eat her pizza.

Ty smiled and nodded. "
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:44 am

Red nodded and gently grabbed her 2 pies of pizza. She shakily sat down at the table with the others cautiously. She glanced down quietly before starting to eat her pizza.

Ty smiled and nodded. "Of course.." He gently leaned down and stroked her hair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:49 am

Aleks quietly got himself some pizza and sat down by her. He smiled and gently patted her arm. "You ok?" He whispered.

Tigress smiled gently at him and huffed softly. "Ok.... Thank you...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:54 am

Red quietly glanced up at him and nodded before quietly going back to her pizza. It was.. Weird, being around here.. She sighed and quietly continued.

Ty nodded and smiled. Zek quietly walked back in and smiled as he kneeled down and stood besides Tigress, close to the bed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Aleks sighed and gently ruffled her hair. "Want to go back to my room?" He asked quietly and looked at her.

Tigress looked over at Zek and smiled gently at him. "Hey...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Red shook her head. "Im fine.. Thanks..." Her voice cracked silently before she Continued to eat.

Zek nodded. He smiled. "How've you been?" He asked her, Ty quietly closing his eyes as he laid back in his computer chair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Aleks slowly nodded and started to eat silently.

Tigress smiled at him. "I'm doing good right now."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Red gently glanced up as Seamus walked by the table. "...." She quietly watched him before glancing over at Aleks.

Zek smiled and nodded. "Good, are you tired?" He asked her gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Aleks looked at her and smiled. "We should probably introduce the others...." He said quietly and smiled at her.

Tigress slowly nodded and yawned softly. "Ya..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Red nodded slowly and scrunched down. She continued to quietly watch Seamus. Blonde shaggy hair, blue eyes, glasses.. She huffed before glancing down.

Zek nodded and smiled before pecking her forehead. "Get some sleep then.. Me and Ty will be right by you."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Aleks nodded and pointed to Seamus. "This is Seamus," Seamus waved. "That's Max," Max grinned and waved happily at her. "That's James," James winked at her. "Kevin, Sky, Mitch, and Steven." He introduced happily.

Tigress nodded and curled up happily. She closed her eyes and easily fell asleep.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Red nodded and smiled nervously and shyly. "H-hi..." She said shakily. She quietly glanced down and scrunched quietly to look smaller.

Zek quietly smiled before falling asleep on the love seat I the corner. Ty quietly woke up and walked downstairs as the pizza guy rung the door bell. "I got it!" He called to everyone.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Sly gently patted her back. "None of us will hurt you.... We are just weirdos who make weird videos! No muscle at all!" He said happily.

Tigress slowly woke up as she heard Ty. She looked around before her eyes slowly fluttered close again.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Red giggled softly. "I'm not afraid of you guys.. I-it's just.. I-I'm not u-used to being a-around..." She huffed and glanced down. "A-all guys.." She whispered.

Zek snored softly, smiling in his sleep.
Ty quietly paid the pizza man before placing the large ass pizza on the table. He smiled as he glanced at at he other guys.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Sly and Aleks smirked and chuckled. "We don't really consider Sky a guy. He is more like an it..." They teased happily.

Tigress forced herself to open her eyes and stretched. She looked around quietly before getting up carefully.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Red giggled lightly. "What do you mean? Does he have both dick and..?" She bursted out laughing before getting up and washing off her plate, accidentally bumping into Seamus. "U-Um.. Sor-sorry.."

Zek smiled before gently snorting and getting up. He smiled at her. "Well.. Pizzas here." He smiled before gently helping her up.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:02 am

Seamus looked at her quietly before nodding. He huffed and looked down silently.

Tigress slowly nodded and looked at the door quietly, not sure of what to do."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Red nodded and finished before silently placing her plate in the dishwasher. She slowly walked into the living room and quietly, but slowly, sat on the couch.

Zek smiled. "Here, I'll help you." He gently picked her up, making sure he carried her by her front side and not her back. He gently walked down to the stairs happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Seamus sighed softly and silently got up. He placed his plate in the sink before walking into the loving room. "I'm sorry if I scared you or something..." He murmured as he sat by her

Tigress smiled gently at him and looked down. "You don't have to carry me...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:05 pm

(LOL THE LOVING ROOM XD hey do u have a Skype?)

Red shook her head. "You didn't.. I'm just not used to being around all guys.. Despite me being afraid of my step dad.." She shivered lightly before sighing.

Zek chuckled. "I want to though!" He happily walked downstairs, getting stares from everyone as he sat her down on a chair by the table.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 pm

(Lol and no....)
Seamus sighed and looked down quietly. "I'm sorry...." He whispered sadly.

Tigress looked down silently, to avoid the eyes of the others. She gulped nervously and looked at the table.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Red shook her head. "It's okay.. Seamus, is it?" She smiled lightly. "I'm Red.." She whispered.

Zek glanced at her before silently putting a piece of pizza on her plate. He gently handed it to her and sat by her quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next