Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 12 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:04 pm

James sighed and gently nuzzled her. "Alright ill stay...." He whispered to her.

Tigress rolled her eyes and huffed. "I can't believe you did that...."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 12 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily. She gently nodded and curled closer to him lightly.

Ty sighed. "Fine.." He gently scooted over to her and stroked her cheeks as he placed his hands onto them before he crushed their lips together.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:36 pm

James gently curled around her and closed his eyes.

Tigress blushed brightly and slowly closed her eyes. She gently kissed him back.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Red gently awoke the next morning and yawned happily. She smiled as she glanced at James.

Ty smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist before kissing her back happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:57 pm

James was still sleeping peacefully. He gently pulled her closer and huffed happily.

Tigress gently ran her fingers through his hair as she continued to kiss him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Red smiled and snuggled against his chest happily.

Ty smirked before pulling away. He panted lightly and gazed up at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:09 pm

James gently nuzzled her in his sleep and held her close.

Tigress blushed brightly and looked down as she panted.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Red sighed happily. She felt like she could be here till she died...

Ty smiled at her lightly, his brown eyes gazing up at her's happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:38 pm

James slowly woke up and huffed. "Hey...."

Tigress looked up at him and blushed more.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Red smiled at him. "Hey.." She gently brushed a hand through his hair, sort've. "Sleep good?"

Ty snickered. "Surprised, huh?" He smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:44 pm

James nodded happily and grinned. "I'm surprised your mom didnt come and kick me out in the middle of the night...." He answered.

Tigress blushed more and huffed. She looked down quietly. "Whatever...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 am

Red giggled and shrugged. "She probably passed out, she usually falls asleep at 9 something." She smiled and pecked his cheek.

Ty gently hugged her. "Listen.. I'm sorry, forgive me?" He breathed against her neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:42 am

James chuckled and nodded. He gently stroked her hair and nuzzled her. "I could not have left even if I wanted to. You had a choke hold on me." He teased.

Tigress shivered at the feeling of his breath on her neck and slowly nodded. "It's ok...." She told him. 'I actually liked it....' She thought.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:24 pm

REd giggled and nodded. "Sorry.." She smiled and pressed her head against his chest as she glanced up at him.

Ty smiled and nodded before releasing the hug. 'That's nice to hear..' He smiled as he spoke to her in their thoughts.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:31 pm

James chuckled and shook his head. "It's fine, Red." He answered happily.

Tigress rolled her eyes and huffed. 'I forgot you could do that....' She thought.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Red nodded and sighed happily.. She snuggled against his chest before sighing. "I'm guessing you have to go..?" She asked sadly.

Ty snickered. 'Yeah.. Though it's weird that we look like we're staring into each other...' He smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:00 pm

James sighed sadly and slowly nodded. "If I don't now then I will have to later...."

Tigress looked down quietly. 'Weirdo....'
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Red sighed and nodded as she gently let him go. "I'll miss you.." She whimpered sadly.

Ty smirked. "Well.." He stretched. "It's getting late.." He smiled down at Tigress innocently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:31 pm

James instantly hugged her tightly against his chest. "Actually..... Maybe I can stay a bit more....."

Tigress looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Ya, it is."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily. She curled against him and snuggled against his chest. "Yay.."

Ty nodded. "Do you want me to take you to bed and read you a bedtime story?" He teased with a smirk.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:59 pm

James gently nuzzled her and sighed. "I wish I never have to leave you...." He whispered.

Tigress rolled her eyes and poked his nose. "No thanks, I can take myself to bed."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Red nodded and sighed sadly. "Same.." She gently held him close and snuggled deeply into him.

Ty smiled and nodded. He gently leaned down and pecked her forehead. "Great time today.." He said warmly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:05 pm

James sighed and gently stroked her hair. His wolf paced restlessly at the thought of leaving her unbonded.

Tigress smiled and nodded. "Ill see you later...." She murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Red smiled and sighed. She gently closed her eyes and snuggled against him before glancing up at him and smiled warmly.

Ty's wolf inside him growled, ordering him to stay with her. He sighed as he glanced at her. "Um.. C-can I stay w-with you..?" R
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:40 pm

James smiled at her and gently nuzzled her. He gently trailed small kisses along her jawline, purposely avoiding her lips. "Red.....?"

Tigress raised an eyebrow before shrugging. "Sure, I guess it's ok." She answered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next