Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bodyguard (Tigress)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Bodyguard (Tigress) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bodyguard (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Red growled before getting out've her car. She huffed and silently glanced around before gulping. She silently walked around the corner before getting grabbed by someone. "Let me the fuck go!" She screamed. "Jeez Red, calm down it's me." "I don't know who the fuck you are!" She growled and kneeled him in the stomach.

Ty smiled lightly. "I hope you don't care.. About me doing this.." He told her flat out before sighing. "You look like you need a hug." He chuckled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:52 pm

Hearing her, Michael instantly ran around the corner to her. He grabbed the person who held held her and slammed them against the wall. "You stay the fuck away from her...." He growled, glaring at them.

Tigress huffed softly and shrugged quietly. "Ummmm..... I think I'm ok...." She murmured, clearly a bit nervous. She looked down and shuffled nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 pm

The guy growled angrily, but gasped for air as he got slammed into the wall. Red shivered silently before glancing up. Wait, he was seriously doing his job?! "I'm her fucking neighbor, I can do what I want.." He snarled. "Fuck you! I don't even know who you are!" Red growled at the stranger.

Ty bursted out laughing before playfully nudging her. "Jesus I'm joking! God damn.." He snickered before stepping out've the elevator.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Michael growled in anger and punched the man in the jaw. "Fuck right!!! You and your rapist friends will not touch her!!!" He growled and kneeled him as hard as he could in the balls. "Because if you do.... I will have you fixed like a dog....." He growled.

Tigress blushed brightly and rolled her eyes quietly. "Shut up...." She murmured and looked down quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:33 pm

The guy gasped for air, his eyes wide before he slowly nodded. He slid to the ground, holding tightly to his balls. "F-fuck.." He whispered. Red's face lit up, smiling lightly up at Michael. "T-thank you..."

Ty glanced at her silently. "Ey, if you want noone to fucking rape you, better get used to me now." He mumbled before huffing.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Michael turned away from the guy and nodded. "Let's her you home..." He told her quietly.

Tigress sighed softly and nodded. "I'm sorry..." She murmured before she walked to her car silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Red nodded slowly. "O-okay.." she whispered and gently walked up some stairs as she got into the apartment. She silently opened a door to her room before silently glancing around. The walls where torn apart, and there was a crack in almost every window, a person could easily get in.
(This is when after when he looks around he tells her to get her stuff packed, and she'll live in his apartment.)

Ty shook his head. "It's fine.." He mumbled and silently followed her before waiting for her silently against the car.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:57 pm

(Sorry about the other rps, once again, I had to take my pittbull to get fixed and my parents are staying up with her. She's so tired.)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Michael raised an eyebrow at her apartment silently. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay..... Get your stuff packed... You are not staying here...." He told her and shook his head.

Tigress silently unlocked her car and got into the driver's side. She glanced over at him and raised an eyebrow quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:01 pm

(It's ok)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Red glanced over at him. She nodded slowly and glanced down, not wanting to ask, she quickly nodded and began packing. Soon, she walked over to him with all her bags. She glanced up at him and smiled lightly.

Ty rolled his eyes and smiled before silently slipping into the passenger side. He huffed and gently buckled up before glancing outside at the window.

(Btw when they let them stay at their apartments, the girls take the bed while the guys take the couch.)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:20 pm

Michael gently took her bags and walked out of her apartment. He walked to his car silently and put her bags in. He huffed as he waited for her silently.

Tigress sighed softly and quietly started to car. She instantly started to drive to her apartment. In a few minutes she was parked in front of the apartment duplex and she looked over at him. "Ok...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Red silently followed him and glanced over at her car. "What about my car..? Are we just gonna, leave it here?" She asked before sighing. "It's shit anyways.." She threw the car keys over to her car now, 'old' car. She nodded silently at him, "Where are we gonna go?"

Ty glazed over at her before nodding slowly, his eyes dull and sleepy. He silently got out and got out've his sleepy state easily, by the sun hitting his face. "Wow this place is shit.." He told her, looking at the outside of the apartment duplex.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:53 pm

"My place." Michael told her and silently got into the driver's side. He looked at her silently as he waited for her to get in the car. "Might want to hurry....."

Tigress rolled her eyes as she got out of the car. She silently walked into her shitty apartment when, suddenly, a man pushed her against the wall. "You are finally home...." He growled and she yelped in shock. "Get away from me!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Red nodded quietly before getting into the car. She buckled up before sighing. "T-thank you.. Again..." She whispered, sort of shakily as they drove past slowly the stranger, who was still laying there.

Ty growled and quickly perked up, hearing her screaming he dashed over to the scene. He grabbed the guy and snarled. "You don't fucking touch her! You dick!" He snarled and threw him down onto the floor before bending down and beginning to punch his face in.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 am

Michael nodded and put on some sunglasses. "Don't mention it." He answered and continued to silently drive. Once they assed the man who had tried to rape her he glared at him.

Tigress whimpered in shock and backed up lightly. 'Woah.....' She thought. The man grunted in pain and tried to get away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:07 am

(Lol assed)

Red glanced at him silently before sighing. "Okay.." She nodded slowly and glanced away before looking up, glancing out the window. She didn't wanna see him give that nasty glare..

Ty growled and picked up the guy, throwing him back down on the hard,concrete floor. He kicked him in the guy and snarled. "Get the fuck out've here!" He snarled. "Fucking touch her again!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:12 am

Michael sighed and quickly drove away. He glanced over at her time to time and sighed softly. "You'll be safe at my house...." He murmured.

The man quickly stood up and limped away. Tigress sighed in relief and sat down against the wall. "Thank you...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:18 am

Red nodded slowly. "O-okay.." Was all she could say. She was still.. Surprised, about what he did. She silently fiddled with her thumbs quietly.

Ty nodded slowly. "Your welcome.." He sighed before silently shaking his head. "There's too much danger here.. And the rooms are probably shitty as the building.." He mumbled. "Get your stuff packed." He told her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:20 am

Michael sighed as he pulled into his driveway and parked silently. He got out and grabbed her bags silently before he walked into his house.

Tigress slowly nodded and instantly stood up. She instantly walked into her room and started to pack. A few minutes later, she came back with her bags.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:29 am

Red quietly walked into his house and glanced around. "T-thanks.. I-I'll sleep on the couch." She told him before quietly continuing to gland around.

Ty nodded and huffed. He grabbed her bags from her before silently walking to her car. He silently placed them in the trunk. "Okay we're good.." He told her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:51 am

Michael shook his head and sighed. "No. You can take my bed." He told her quietly.

Tigress looked at him quietly. "Where are we going?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:24 am

Red glanced back at him. "Thanks.. But, you work harder then I do, I think you deserve the comfy bed." She told him quietly.
(Btw i was thinking they argue over nothing basically most of the times XD and I was thinking they should now, maybe that random kiss happens)

Ty sighed. "My place, you can't stay here... It's too dangerous.." He spoke and glanced over at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Michael rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Nope, you are getting the bed. I prefer the couch anyways." He argued.
(Lol ok)

Tigress slowly nodded and looked down quietly. "You can drive...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Red growled. "No, you deserve the bed. I know this is your house, so you deserve the bed." She glared at him sharply.

Ty gently tilted his head. "You sure? You still.. Shaken up from that.. Rapist?" He asked worriedly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next