Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title - Page 3 Empty Re: Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Red sighed softly. "Under the bed.." She yawned and curled closer against Aleks' back silently. She gently stroked his hair happily and slowly.

Zek gently smiled drowsily and gently stroked her hair mindlessly before gently closing his eyes.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title - Page 3 Empty Re: Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:07 pm

James knelt down and looked under the bed. He glared at Aleks and instantly grabbed Red from him angrily.

Tigress huffed softly before she instantly fell asleep.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Red yelped lightly in shock. "What the fuck James..?" She asked and glared up at him tiredly.

Jack silently walked into the living room and raised an eyebrow at Ty and Bash, who shrugged. Zek smiled and gently awoke about 15-20 minutes later.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:28 pm

(Hey u busy? I wanna Skype u .3.)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:40 pm

(I'm watching movies with my mom, sorry)
James huffed angrily before he ran out of her room. Aleks growled and instantly got out from under the bed and ran after him.

Tigress huffed happily in her sleep and snuggled close to him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Red growled silently. "What the fuck?!" She asked angrily and struggled against James. "I don't wanna be fucking dragged around my own house!!"

Zek smiled and gently stroked her hair. "Another person is here.. You gonna get up?" He asked as he whispered into her ear.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:33 pm

James growled angrily and kept her close. "Shut up!" He growled angrily.

Tigress huffed and snuggled closer to him. "I don't wanna..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Red squeaked softly and shuffled down sadly. Her eyes filled with hurt. "Y-you bastard!" She said, tears slowly filled her eyes as she thrashed against him continuously.

Zek chuckled and nodded. He crushed her closer and sighed happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 pm

James growled angrily and finally let her go. Aleks instantly ran up and grabbed Red. "Are you ok!?" Aleks asked worriedly.

Tigress snuggled cheerfully against him. "Your so cuddly...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Red nodded slowly and hugged him tightly. "Y-yeah.." She whimpered and buried her face sadly in his chest.

Zek blushed softly and smiled. "Thank you.." He whispered and pecked her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Aleks held her close to him and gently nuzzled her. "I'm sorry...." He whispered.

Tigress giggled softly and snuggled even closer to him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:51 am

Red shook her head slowly and sniffed. She sighed sadly. "W-Where's Kevin...?" She asked slowly and looked up at him.

Zek chuckled and sighed happily. "What's so funny?" He asked gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 am

Aleks shrugged and gently cradled her to his chest. "I think he went to use the bathroom...."

Tigress shrugged happily and snuggled against him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:01 pm

(Hey um,
Tigress,
U wanna do an office rp?)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:02 pm

(Sure)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3