Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title - Page 2 Empty Re: Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Kevin chuckled and shook his head. "No I don't!!" He told her and started to run away. Aleks grinned and chased after him with Red.

Tigress looked up and sighed. "Ya..." She murmured softly. She quietly looked down and huffed.

(It's ok, also don't forget the others)
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title - Page 2 Empty Re: Private with Tigress because I can't figure out a title

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Can I call u? .-.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Sure
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Red giggled. "Hey! No!" She quickly slipped out've Aleks' hands before falling to the floor. "Ow.." She whispered and gently got up before glancing around.

Zek nodded worriedly before sitting down besides her. "Tigress, right? You don't seem okay.. Something on your mind?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:04 am

Aleks instantly stopped and looked at her. "Are you ok!?" He asked nervously. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

Tigress sighed and slowly nodded. "I'm ok....." She murmured softly and looked down. "How did you know my name?..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:47 am

Red nodded and gently looked at him. "Y-Yeah.. I'm f-fine..." She spoke with a small smile before gently gazing into his eyes.

Zek chuckled softly and shrugged. "Your parents, my parents..." He spoke softly and gazed down at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:51 am

Aleks sighed in relief and nodded. He gently held out his hand to her. "Come on. Lets go get Kevin." He said softly.

Tigress looked up at him and blushed lightly. She quickly glanced back down and laid her head on her hands.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Red shook her head. "I'm fine..." She smiled softly. "He'll come back.." She gently patted his shoulder before running into the living room.

(Did u watch the video? Razz)

Zek sighed and glanced to the side. He quietly glanced back at her and smiled slightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:48 pm

(Not yet)
James looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. "Umm what are you doing?" He asked softly.

Tigress glanced over at him and smiled gently. She quietly looked back down and sighed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Red glanced up at him and smiled softly before shrugging. "Don't know.." She happily crawled into her room before quietly shutting the door and snickering as she hid under her bed. "NOBODY COME IN IM HIDING UNDER THE BED!!!" She laughed, telling anyone to come in. "ALEKSSSSS!!"

Zek sighed and gently hugged her. "I'm sorry.." He whispered softly and sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Aleks sighed as he heard her and stood up from where he was sitting. He silently walked into her room and crossed his arms over his chest. "Yes Red?"

Tigress blushed brightly and looked at him. "A-About what?....." She asked nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Red smirked and nodded. "I'm down here! Shut the door and come see my secret stash!" She giggled silently as she shuffled closer under her bed before she reached the wall.

Zek shrugged. "Whatever happened.." He spoke softly. "I know something's wrong..." He sighed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Aleks chuckled softly and rolled his eyes. He walked in and closed the door before he sat by her bed. "What secret stash?"

Tigress sighed and gently snuggled against him. "I'm sorry..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:45 am

Red smiled and gripped his ankle. "Come here! It's the basement! My parents covered it up when we moved here but I found it!" She smiled happily.

Zek gently shook his head and stroked her hair. "It's okay..." He whispered softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Aleks chuckled softly and scooted under the bed with her. "Oh really!?" He asked happily.

Tigress gently nuzzled him and let out a soft whimper.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Red giggled and nodded, pointing to a dark brown trap door behind her. "No joke!"

Zek quietly held her close and gently closed his eyes. He huffed sadly and gently stroked her back.

(CANZ I call?)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:59 pm

(Sure...)
Aleks chuckled as he looked at the trap door. "Hmmm..... That's cool."

Tigress sighed sadly and gently snuggled closer to him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Red smiled and happily nodded before she crawled over him and giggled as she hugged him from his back.

Zek silently got up before picking her up. "Come on, in sure he's cooled down, just stay away from him, okay?" He asked and glanced down at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Aleks chuckled and gently held her hands. "You are so weird." He teased.

Tigress huffed and nodded. She clung tightly to his shirt. "Can I stay with you?..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Red giggled and smiled. "Hey!" She gently buried her nose into the back of his neck happily.

Zek smiled and nodded as he walked in. "Of course.. Do you want to go to your room..?" He asked gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Aleks blushed lightly and grinned. "You are so cute...." He murmured under his breath.

Tigress nodded and gently held him closer. "Thank you..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:42 am

Red blushed at the sound of his soft voice and perked up gently before shrugging and smiling as she curled herself against his back without any response.

Zek smiled and nodded slowly as he quickly but gently walked to her room and past Bash and Ty, who looked like they where gonna say something.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Aleks chuckled happily and gently squeezed her hands. He sighed happily and closed his eyes quietly. Suddenly, James ran into the room. "Red!?" He asked happily.

Tigress gently curled up against his chest and sighed sadly. She gently laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Red gently perked up and sighed. "God damn it James..." She whispered and gently hugged Aleks tighter. "What?" She asked sleepily, glancing at his feet from under the bed.

Zek smiled and sighed happily as he rested her on the bed. He crushed her close to his chest quietly and slowly yawned.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:52 pm

"Where are you!?" James asked happily as he looked around. Aleks rolled his eyes angrily and huffed.

Tigress snuggled close to him and sighed happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next