Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The love of Games| The joy of Murder ((Private w/ Red-Senpai))

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The love of Games| The joy of Murder ((Private w/ Red-Senpai)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The love of Games| The joy of Murder ((Private w/ Red-Senpai))

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:46 am

(I like Cybering on Nova .3.)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

The love of Games| The joy of Murder ((Private w/ Red-Senpai)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The love of Games| The joy of Murder ((Private w/ Red-Senpai))

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Crystal sighed, getting into her PJs and flopping down on her bed. It was weird, Jeff had never snapped at her like that before.

"Ew." Nova joked, trying to get out of the glitchy mess.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Jeff huffed and quietly got up. "Calm your shit.. Jeff.." He told himself and quietly stretched before glancing Up at the ceiling as he flopped back down.

Red laughed louder before quickly jerking the car out've the building, making the car spin out. As it stopped, she jumped out've the car and ran towards him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Crystal huffed, drawing the warm blanket over herself and silently stared up at the ceiling.

Nova chuckled, his eyes widening as he car spun out've control. "Holy shit!" He exclaimed.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Red snickered. "What? You jelly?" She smirked. "Yeahh I can telllll..." She spoke in a creepy, groggy voice.

Jeff sighed and silently walked upstairs, getting up once more. He wanted to apologize to Crystal at least... Before he went to bed.. He silently reached her room and knocked on her door.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Crystal turned her head at the door, sitting up. "Come in." She said, her tone calm.

"Mmmmaaaayybbbbeee." He chuckled slowly, crashing into her with his mustang. "You can't tell.~" He smirked, adding "Beebee" to e end of his sentence.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:36 am

Jeff grumbled something under his breath and sighed before slowly nodding. He opened the door and stood in the doorway. "Listen, I'm sorry for being an asshole earlier, that shit though just get's into my head."

Red snickered silently before her eyes widened. "What the fuck?!" She laughed. "You killed me, beebee!" She giggled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:11 pm

"I-It's okay." She said quietly, looking at Jeff. "Was it about LJ and Sally...?" She asked nervously.

"Oops." He said jokingly, riding on a motorcycle now since somebody took his car.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Jeff glanced at her quietly before nodding. "Yeah, I'm just.. Worried about that kid.." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head silently.

Red grumbled silently before respawning and then stealing a cop car. She smirked and drove after him, turning on the alarm and lights.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:00 pm

"You know that L.J would never harm Sally.." She huffed softly, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Shit." Nova chuckled pulling over. "Problem officer?"
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Jeff shrugged. "I don't.. Care, really, I know she's one of us but.. After what happened to her, and.. LJ doing harm to all those kids..."

Red smirked and got out've the car. "Yeah, you fucking killed someone back there, who was once me," she snickered, holding in her laughter before continuing. "You must do a favor for me."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:11 pm

"I see." She sighed. "I'm sorry for asking questions." She huffed softly.

"And what would that be, officer Red?" Nova smirked, holding in his laughter. You could hear him utterly failing.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Jeff shrugged. "Eh, questions are fucking questions, you got questions for everything." He snickered before gently walking over to her and sitting by her. "Slendy training you good?"

Red smirked before bursting out laughing. "You ass that sounds like a stripper name!!" She laughed before coughing, pretending to be serious. "You gotta pull out that gigantic DICK." She laughed, trying to sound like him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 pm

"Yeah, I killed a whole family just before you picked me up" She smirked, showing bloodstained knife and jacket.

"Van." He smiled and sped away, bursting out with laughter.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Nah.*)
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Jeff smirked at the sight of the bloodstains. He patted her back and nodded. "Good, but your not a creep around here, your more like me, I should be teaching you instead." He spoke deeply. "I'm pretty sure you don't have tentacles."

Red bursted out laughing. "Oh bitch your done!" She laughed before getting into the cop car and chasing after him, clearly more faster as she caught up to him. She quickly rammed into him. "COME ON BEEBEE! ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS AND MICROPHONES SHIP US!!" She laughed.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 pm

"I can ask Slendy..?" She looked up at him, her dark pale blue eyes shining. "If he keeps teachingbme, I'm pretty sure I might grow tentacles." She snickered.

"NOO BEEBEEE!" Nova laughed, trying to speed away. (Writersblock. (-Hits head on a wall-)
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Dabump.~))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Jeff chuckled softly and nodded before shuddering silently. "Yeah, then we'll have two Slendy people.." He huffed and placed his hand on his cheek.

Red laughed evilly and continued to drive next to him before slashing both of them into the water below.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:23 pm

((Holyfuck my back hurts ;-; I was jumping on a trampoline with my friend and she came down hard on one jump, causing me to go in the air and I heard a loud pop in my back and pain starting going through my spine.))

"Yeah." She smiled slighly, resting her elbows on her legs, looking up at Jeff. "Are you alright..?" She murmured quietly, tilting her head.

"AHH!" Nova yelped(Shhhhhhh XD) falling ino water and dying. "What the fuck?" He chuckled.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Hate to be a fun sucker. But I have too
Every day or two I moderate these forums (forumotion makes me o.o) And Silver and Jeffs part is fine. But Red and Novas isnt creepypasta.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Doesn't fucking matter
Can't put it on both YouTube and creepypasta...

Jeff mumbled softly and nodded, gazing over at her and couldn't help but smile lightly. He genty lifted 3 of his white ass fingers and gently stroked her hair.

Red giggled and died after him before respawning besides him. "WE DIED TOGETHER BEEBEE!!" She quickly glitched into him. "Cyber into my asssss..." She whispered. (So wish 0//0)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:49 pm

(Silver DONT worry, Puma put this here .3.)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:27 am

((Oh o.o))

Crystal smiled softly and looked over at Jeff and lightly smirked, leaning her head on his chest.

"What the fuck." Nova laughed, struggling around. "As you wish.~" He smirked.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 am

((Why the fuck isn't it in Creepypasta? -.-))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next