Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS) - Page 2 Empty Re: I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS)

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Ray looked down and grinned at her. "Cuddly!!!!"

Tigress rolled her eyes and gently hugged him.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS) - Page 2 Empty Re: I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Red giggled and nodded. "Oh shit! I left something downstairs in the basement! I'll be back in a minute!" She pecked his forehead before getting up and turning on the light as she went downstairs. She she got down to the last step, she heard a door close and lock, then a noise of a light flickering off. She shivered as she heard footsteps going down the stairs. 'Geoff..' She thought.

Ty quietly awoke and gave a loud snort. "Op!" He glanced around, eyes wide.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Geoff smirked evilly as he walked downstairs after turning off the light. He looked around silently, searching for her in the dark. "Red?...."

Tigress giggled and looked up at him. "Snort and snore in your sleep...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Red glanced around quietly before bumping into him. "Shit!" She growled before backing up. "What?" She asked in a mumbling sort of tone.

Ty glanced at her and smirked. "HELL YA I do!" He smirked and tackled her down before beginning to tickle her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Geoff smirked as they bumped into each other. He pushed her roughly against the wall and licked his lips. "Hi...."

Tigress yelped in shock and giggled happily. She quickly tried to get away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Red yelped lightly in shock. "H-Hey.." She said, trying to sound invulnerable. Her legs shivered lightly as she felt his strong knees against them.

Ty smiled happily and swiftly continued to tickle her, mostly her sides.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Geoff smirked evilly and licked his lips before he started to roughly kiss her neck.

Tigress laughed happily and slapped at him to try and get away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Red gasped lightly and tried to shove him away. "G-Geoff!" She groaned lightly.

Ty smirked before hopping off of her. "I win!" He giggled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Geoff roughly placed his hands by her head and continued to roughly kiss her neck.

Tigress rolled her eyes and huffed. "Weirdo."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Red gasped lightly. "G-Geoff stop.." She whimpered and tried to kick him off.

Ty smiled and hugged her happily. "Hugs?" He whimpered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:41 pm

Geoff growled softly in response and crushed their hips against one another's. "You are mine..." He growled.

Tigress sighed softly before she hugged him back.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:16 am

Red huffed. "G-Geoff.. I'll fucking hurt you, and you don't want that.." She growled as she tried to get away before glancing down. "I know what you w-want... And your gonna make me tell you.." She whispered.

Ty sighed and gently stroked her back. "I'm sorry for that.. Awkwardness.." He chuckled lightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:37 am

Geoff chuckled evilly and roughly grinded their hips together. "I know you want it....." He growled softly.

Tigress nodded and curled up against him, still hugging him. "It's ok..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:56 pm

Red shivered. "G-Geoff.. This I-is wrong..s-stop.." She growled shakily. "I-I only h-have my v-virginity o-once..." She whispered.

Ty smiled and crushed her close to his chest. "Yay.." He chuckled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Geoff chuckled evilly and licked his lips. "That is the point....." He growled and continued to grind their hips together roughly.

Tigress held him close to her and huffed happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Red huffed and bit her lower lip, trying to block out the sounds he liked to hear. "N-No it's n-not..." She said shakily, swallowing down a moan.

Ty smiled. He gently leaned down and pecked her forehead as he kept her close.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Geoff growled softly and ran his hands roughly along her. "You will be mine...." He growled and continued to grind their hips together.

Tigress huffed and nuzzled him gently. "Cuddly...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Red shook her head and let out a loud grunt. "N-No I won't... I-I want s-someone who f-fucking loves m-me..!" She thrashed against his hold angrily as she whimpered.

Ty nodded and pecked her forehead. He smiled and curled around her happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Geoff growled angrily and put his hands on her shoulders before pushing her closer to the wall. Suddenly, the lights turned on and Ray ran downstairs. Ray glared at Geoff before punching him, making him let go of her.

Tigress snuggled closer to him and huffed. She closed her eyes before holding onto him tightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Red huffed and quickly moved out've the way. She shivered, her hands turned shakily into fists. "You fucker!" She yelled angrily at Geoff as she glanced up at Ray.

Ty smiled. "I love you.." He whispered but sighed. "Everyone does.." He said sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Ray landed a punch right in Geoff's jaw causing him to fall. "Get the fuck out of here....." Ray growled and Geoff for up before running away.

Tigress blushed brightly and looked at him. "Really?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Red growled sharply as Geoff ran off. She glanced at Ray before swiftly hugging him tightly. "T- Thank you.." She whispered.

Ty nodded. "Yeah.." He gently pressed his lips to her forehead and rested them there.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:18 pm

Ray nodded and hugged her tightly. "I was worried about you.... I decided to come look for you...."

Tigress blushed more and glanced down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Red nodded and sighed in relief. She buried her head Into his chest and snuggled against him quietly.

Ty smiled and gently stroked her hair. He laid there quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Ray gently stroked her hair and sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't get here faster....." He whispered sadly.

Tigress gently ran her fingers through his hair.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next