Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS) Empty I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:58 pm

I think you know the characters :3
Geoff,Michael,Gavin, and Ray for Me while I do the amazing Jack,Ty,Ryan, and Caleb :DD.

Red huffed as she glanced around before silently walking into the kitchen. She sighed in relief, hoping that none of the guys would come in and flirt with her. Geoff or Michael would usually give her a smack on the ass from behind, or Gavin and Ray would compliment her in somewhat sexual way Razz.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS) Empty Re: I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS)

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:05 pm

(Oh god...)
Geoff and Michael were both running around like complete idiots. "Woot!!!!!!!!!!!! We are fucking running!!!" Michael yelled happily as he ran quickly.

Tigress sighed as she locked herself in the bathroom. She ran a hand through her hair and looked down. It was a good thing they couldn't pick a lock...
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS) Empty Re: I want you to be MINE (TIGER-RESSSSS)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:09 pm

(Lol Razz Ikr?! )

Red rolled her eyes and silently made her a glass of Pepsi. "God damn it guys! Shut the fuck up!" She growled angrily before walking back into the living room. She sat down and quietly drank.

Caleb and Ryan where happily playing Mario Kart. "Hey what the fuck?!" Ryan laughed, making Caleb smirk and shrugged as he knocked Ryan off the map.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Geoff and Michael shrugged happily and continued to run. "Never!!!!!!!!!" They answered at the same exact time.

Tigress sighed and quietly stood up. She silently walked to the sink and looked down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Red sighed and slammed her drink down. "God damn it!!" She growled, angry as a motherfucker. "You guys are fucking idiots!!" She yelled.

Ty quietly walked out've his room and knocked on the bathroom door. "Tigress are you okay?!" He asked, his voice full of worry.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:20 pm

They both instantly stopped and looked at her. Geoff looked down sadly. "Sorry...." He murmured and walked to his room. Michael huffed and also walked to his room sadly.

Tigress looked at the door and sighed. "I'm fine.... Just had a rough day...." She answered quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Red huffed angrily and shook her head. "I can't get quiet here.." She whispered quietly to herself. She took a drink of her Pepsi quietly.

Ty nodded and sighed. He quietly walked down the hallway.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Ray crept in quietly. He gently placed a bright red rose on the table by her and crept away.

Tigress sank down to the floor and leaned against the wall. She sighed softly and closed her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Red quickly put the Pepsi down, her eyes widened before squealing. "FUCK YES!" She happily grabbed the rose and hugged it against her chest.

Ty sighed. "She's been like this for a while now.." He thought to himself quietly as he sat on the couch.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Ray glanced at her from around the corner. "Can I come in?" He asked quietly.

Tigress slowly fell asleep on the floor of the bathroom.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:42 pm

Red nodded happily. "Yes! Of course!" She squealed happily. "Thank you thank you!"

Everybody started to worry.. Ty quickly got up and knocked on the bathroom door. "TIGRESS?!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Ray slowly crept towards her and smiled. "You like it?" He asked happily.

Tigress was jolted out of her sleep as she heard him. "What?" She asked sleepily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Red nodded happily and hugged him tightly. "Yes! Thank you!!" She squealed.

Ty huffed and quietly grabbed a pick before unlocking the door. "Jesus Christ!" He glanced at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Ray grinned and gently hugged her legs. "I'm glad you like it....." He whispered happily.

Tigress looked up at him sleepily and huffed. "What?...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Red giggled and nodded as she glanced down at him. She gently stroked his hair and glanced around, hoping none of the others would get jealous or something.

Ty sighed and gently picked her up. He walked into her room and laid her in her bed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Ray gently snuggled against her legs and sighed happily. As he did this Geoff walked around the corner, his eyes lowered. "Red.... I'm sorry....."

Tigress huffed and gently clung to his shirt. "Please don't leave me...." She murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:04 am

Red giggled at Ray before glancing up at Geoff. "It's okay... I guess.." Wait, he was gonna trick her like Michael, wasn't he? She sighed and quietly scratched Ray's forehead.

Ty nodded and smiled. He gently slipped in besides her and curled against her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 am

Ray huffed happily and closed his eyes happily. Geoff gently glanced up at her. His eyes flashed with anger as he saw Ray but he didn't say anything.

Tigress huffed and gently curled up against his chest. "Thank you...." She whispered and gently ran her fingers through his hair.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:44 am

Red gently and happily ruffled his hair. "Come on Ray!" She laughed lightly and stepped back. She saw the anger flash in Geoff's eyes, and she growled at him. "Jealousy? Really? Your the one who fucking touches me on the ass!"

Ty nodded and sighed happily. He closed his eyes and gently buried his nose in the crook of her neck. He yawned lightly and smiled against it.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Ray huffed and pulled himself closer to her legs, somewhat like a little kid would. Geoff huffed angrily before walking away swiftly.

Tigress easily closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep. In her sleep she curled up closer to him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Red glanced at him angrily before gently glancing down at Ray. She sighed and gently started scratch his head again.

Ty smiled and slowly fell asleep as well. He snugfled against her happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Ray huffed happily and gently started to purr. "Me be kitty...."

Tigress slowly woke up a few hours later and stretched lightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Red nodded and smiled. He was so cute.. She gently got down to his size and hugged him happily. She sighed as she gently nuzzled against him.

Ty snorted and brought her closer. He smiled drowsily in his sleep.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Ray nuzzled against her and purred happily. He gently brought her as close to him as possible as they hugged.

Tigress rolled her eyes and smiled. She gently ran her fingers through his hair happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily. She snuggled against his chest and quietly, but happily glanced up at him.

Ty smiled more. He smirked as he started to silently snore.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next