Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home to the Stuck (Silvery)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Home to the Stuck (Silvery) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Home to the Stuck (Silvery)

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Fri May 02, 2014 8:04 pm

"Alright." John lifted up his hammer and laid on his shoulder as he flew up and drifted onwards to the house.

"Awesome!" She smiled, hugging onto the yellow blooded troll with a kind smile.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

The Home to the Stuck (Silvery) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Home to the Stuck (Silvery)

Post by Tigress Fri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Hadei silently followed him. She also flew up and smiled at him.

Mituna nuzzled her gently. His arms wrapped tightly around her in his hug.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat May 03, 2014 12:58 pm

John easily flew near the house, inspecting it for a while before entering through a hole in the roof, catching the house in somewhat perfect shape.

Rejina giggled softly, letting out a huff of happiness as she clung to Mituna in a tight hug.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat May 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Hadlei silently slipped in after him. She looked around silently before she looked at John. She smiled gently at him.

Mituna gently picked her up and cradled her to his chest. He yawned softly as he nuzzled against her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun May 04, 2014 1:48 pm

John yawned softly, catching a few rooms such as a kitchen, two bathrooms, and one bedroom /)_(\ inside.

Rejina yawned quietly, stretching out as she was cradled into Mituna, getting sleepy by the minute.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun May 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Hadlei blushed a deep blue as she saw there was only or bedroom. "Ill sleep in the floor."

Mituna gently walked into her house and laid her on her bed. He walked into the bathroom before he slipped off all his clothes except his underwear.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun May 04, 2014 5:41 pm

"No no, you can have the bed." He replied quickly, not wanting to seem rude.

((OHFUCK))

Rejina quietly closed her eyes, leaning her head against Mituna's shoulder to hide a dark purple blush.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun May 04, 2014 5:45 pm

Hadlei sighed softly. "I guess we can both have the bed..."

Mituna gently pulled the covers over both of them. He nuzzled her gently before he easily fell asleep.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun May 04, 2014 6:09 pm

"Alright." John scratched the back of his neck before undressing into his boxera and sliding inside the covers. (Hurr~)

Rejina smiled softly, letting out a small purr ((Known fact: Trolls can growl and make feral noises o.o)) and nuzzling against him, falling asleep.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun May 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Hadlei blushed a deep blue and hesitantly slid under the covers with him. She silently curled up.

Mituna slowly woke up the next morning and stretched. He yawned happily and smiled at her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun May 04, 2014 6:19 pm

John let out a dark crimson blush before silently curling up, holding back from hugging her.

Rejina snorted softly, a small and happy growl escaping from her.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun May 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Hadlei curled up silently and folded her wings against her back. Once she fell asleep she curled up against John.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun May 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Mituna looks at her and chuckled. "Adorable..." He whispered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Tue May 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Rejina snorted softly, hearing his words and smiling. "Thanks~" She whispered drowsily, her eyes still closed.

John felt a weight curl up against him and he woke up to see Hadlei curled up next to him. He smiled softly and stroked her hair, going back to sleep.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Mituna blushed a deep gold as he heard her. "0-0h! 1-1'm s-s0 s-s0rry!!!" He said worriedly.

Hadlei slowly woke up the next morning. She blushed as she realized her face was pressed against John's bare chest and her arms were around him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu May 08, 2014 8:29 pm

"It's okay, calm down." Rejina softly shushed him, reaching up to hug him as she watched his face turn a dark gold, her own cheeks supporting a heavy amethyst colored blush.

John yawned, stretching out. He had dreamed back in Prospit (I'm sure you know about. It's that golden city.) "Morning." He softly chuckled, his vision still adjusting
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Mituna blushed brighter and slowly nodded. He hesitantly hugged her back.

Hadlei hesitantly untangled herself from him and smiled nervously. "Morning."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu May 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Rejina huffed softly, snuggling up to him in the crook of his neck. Looking towards her closet, a darker blush dawned across her face. 'Fuck! Did Kuji drag that thing out again?!' She thought worriedly at the object (*Slowly plants face on desk* /)_(\ ))

"You seem a little nervous, you alright..?" John asked softly, a slight smile forming on his cheeks as he reached over to grab his glasses, unfold them, and slip them over his blue eyes.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 08, 2014 9:45 pm

(Lol)
Mituna huffed happily and closed his eyes. "Wh47 4r3 y0u l00k1ng 47?..." He asked.

Hadlei looked up at him and blushed a deep sapphire blue. "I'm fine... Just not... Used to being near a guy with only his underwear on..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu May 08, 2014 9:47 pm

"N-Nothing." Rejina replied, a bit flustered. ((Sofuckingshort))

"Oh, s-sorry." He blushed a dark crimson red, his fingers running through his hair.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Motions opened his eyes and looked at her. He tilted his head and gently stroked her side.

Hadlei smiled nervously at him. "It's fine John..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu May 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Rejina smiled, her blush dying down but not completely a d let out a small purr.

John nodded and then looked off into a corner, noticing an object but his vision was still slightly blurry. "What's that?" He asked curiously, pointing at the object.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Mituna smiled as he watched her reactions. He gently moved the hair away from her face quietly. "17'5 4 buck37 15n'7 17?" He asked.

Hadlei looked at the object and blushed brightly. She gulped and looked away instantly, not able to answer.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu May 08, 2014 10:03 pm

"Y-Yeah." Rejina stuttered, his cheeks brightening once more.

"Are you okay..?" John asked, tilting his head before letting his vision clear in order to see a blue bucket. "A bucket...?"
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Motions grinned and gently stroked her sides. He looked into her eyes, though his was covered by his hair.

Hadlei blushed brightly and gulped in fear.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next