Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YT High School

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

YT High School - Page 12 Empty Re: YT High School

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:45 pm

(Okay, thanks, I think I remember everything Smile )

Red gently heard him and perked up slowly. She gently removed the blankets off of her head.

Zek smirked softly and gently grabbed ahold of her chin and tilted her head to face him. "Hmm.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:47 pm

(Okay! Very Happy)

Mitch silently locked the door behind him and he sat against the wall.

Tigress looked up at him and blushed brightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Red huffed and got up, footsteps softly pounding around the house. She gently walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small knife, though that was sharp in the edges. She sat down on her bed as she got back to her room. She gently began softly cutting down her arm, hissing loudly in pain.

Zek gently lifted his head down before crushing his lips to hers. He held her close to his chest as he kissed her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Mitch grabbed his razor and silently started cutting himself with it.

Tigress blushed brightly and she happily kissed him back.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Red bit her lower lip, beginning to slash gently across her arms quickly. She gently got up and stumbled out to the hallway. Blood flowed down her arms and wrists before falling to the ground, making a loud thump.

Zek gently continued to kiss her, his lips smooth in rhythm. He gently held continued to held her close.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Hearing the thump, Mitch shakily stood up. He opened the door and his eyes widened in shock. "R-Red!" He cried out sadly Bs picked her up.

Tigress continued to happily kiss him back. She gently cupped his cheeks with her hands.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Blood gently poured out onto the floor into small puddles around her hands. She smiled drowsily. "O-oh.. Your s-still h-here...." She spoke, her voice almost dying out. "W-Why don't you l-leave me here t-to die..? N-no one n-needs m-me...."

Zek gently placed her down before wrapping his arms around her waist and continuing to kiss her. He gently began to kiss her roughly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Mitch whimpered sadly and held her tightly in his arms. "That is where you are wrong... I need you.... You are my entire life...." He whimpered.

Tigress blushed brightly as he started to kiss her roughly. She gently held tightly onto him and kissed him back with a fiery passion.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:32 am

Red huffed gently, her arms weakly draping over his shoulders. She gently closed her eyes. "Th-then.. Why d-did you l-lie to me...? A-about being my b-brother..? N-no one... N-not even y-you... Can stop a-all... The b-blood..." She spoke softly, her voice cracked.

Zek smirked and gently gripped onto her hips. He gently leaned down, separating the kiss, to get to her ear. "Screw the dinner..." He purred.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:16 am

Mitch softly started to cry. "I was trying to protect you... I didn't want you to get upset..." He cried. He suddenly grabbed a knife silently. "I'm going with you...." He told her before he plunged the knife into his stomach and started to slowly cut upwards.

Tigress blushed brightly and she nodded. She gently held onto his arms.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:38 am

Red's eyes softly widened. "M-Mitch..!" She cried sadly. "D-don't..." She fell to the ground, away from him, before bursting into tears. Her eyes widened more. "I c-cant leave..!" She cried sadly before getting up as quick as she could, remembering something. She grabbed a small bottle of red liquid. She walked back to him before gently pouring some into his mouth. "Let this work...." She whimpered. One drop of that liquid can cure anything, even bring anything back to life.. She gently drank some before placing it down besides her. (This is what I get for watching Narnia with that drink potion thing)

Zek gently bent his head down and gently began kissing up her neck. He gently held onto her hips as he kissed around her neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:44 am

Mitch looked up at her sadly and coughed softly. "Red... Don't waste that on me...." He whispered sadly. He didnt diserve to live..

Tigress moaned softly and arched her neck. "Zek..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:49 am

Red gently took away the knife. "I can if I want to!" She cried sadly. Her cuts and the blood on the floor slowly went away like magic, and his giant cut and blood began to fade away slowly..

Zek smirked and gently trailed her tongue up to her earlobe before gently biting on it. He began to gently nibble on it teasingly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 am

Mitch grunted softly and closed his eyes tightly. "Why wouldn't you just let me go?.... I thought you hated me..." He whispered.

Tigress blushed brightly and gasped softly in pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:27 pm

Red shook her head. "H-Hate you?! Why w-would u hate y-you?!" She asked sadly, holding onto his hand. "I don't w-want you to d- die... If I-I'm not g-going..."

Zek gently trailed a hand up to her bra strap and gently unhooked it, making it fall to the floor. He purred and lifted her shirt and his head up before gently slipping it off and began to suck on her breasts roughly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:31 pm

He looked away quietly. "You thought I was using you..."

Tigress blushed brightly and she gasped in pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Red quickly shook her head. "That doesn't mean I hate you!" She spoke sadly and gently held his hand.

Zek smirked and gently traced her tongue up her body before hungrily sucking on her breasts again.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Mitch whimpered sadly and huffed. "I would never use you...."

Tigress moaned in pleasure and closed her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Red sighed and gently hugged him, ignoring everything he said. "At least your alive.." She spoke gently.

Zek gently slid a hand down to her pants. He gently placed her down on the couch and gently slid off her pants. He gently kissed all the way down to her core
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Mitch looked away sadly. "Fine.... Don't believe me..." He whispered and shakily stood up. "I was probably the one used anyways...." He murmured before he walked out of their house.

Tigress blushed brightly as he did this. She closed her eyes as she gently waited to feel his lips on her core.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Red growled angrily, tearing up once again. "fine! Nobody fucking needs you! Your the horny one who just wanted to fuck your own half-sister!!" She cried sadly before slamming the door and stomping to her room before sadly and angrily flopping onto her bed.

Zek purred before leaning down and beginning to roughly suck on her core.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Mitch winced as he heard her. He silently walk away from the house before sitting down in an alley. She was right.... He wasn't wanted.... Or needed.... He grabbed his pocket knife and whimpered sadly. "I love you Red...." He whispered before he plunged the knife into his stomach and cut upwards like he had earlier. He just wanted to die. She didnt need him....

Tigress moaned in pleasure and arched her back. "Fuck...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Red sniffed and silently laid there. She just wanted to die.. She gently curled herself into a ball and laid there. She gently huffed softly before getting up and gently gazing around at the pictures before bursting into tears. "M-Mitch I'm so.. So s-sorry!" She gently grabbed her phone before gently dialing in his number and trying to call her.

(Omg I'm actually crying DX)

Zek smirked and shoved his tongue into her core. He roughly and hungrily began to taste her walls.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Mitch grunted softly as his phone rang. He didnt bother with answering it and closed his eyes. "I love you Red..." He whispered before he took his last breath.

Tigress gasped in pleasure and arched her back. It felt amazing!
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Red whimpered worriedly. Why wasn't he answering?! She sniffed before walking out've their house and gazed around. His car is still there... She thought before continuing to walk down the street before stopping as she saw him lying dead in an alleyway. "M-Mitch?!" She whimpered, falling to her knees as she took the knife out've him. "Mitch!! P-please!" She held onto his hand gently. "M-Mitch I'm s-sorry.... P-please... Tell me y-your still h-here... Give me a sign... A-anything!" She cried.

Zek silently but roughly rubbed her clit with one hand while he sucked and slurped her walls in her core rougher.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next