Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YT High School

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

YT High School Empty YT High School

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:49 pm

YT High

I will play: Zek,Bash,Ty,Jack,Ryan,Ian,Caleb, and Martin.

You will play:
James,Aleks,Kevin,Sly,Seamus,Sky,Jerome, and Mitch.

Red silently walked to Homeroom. It was first day of high school... She grumbled, sitting by one random guy. She sighed and huffed, planting her head onto the desk. "I hate you first day..." She mumbled and shook her head.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

YT High School Empty Re: YT High School

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Seamus huffed as he sat silently at his desk. He glanced over as he saw a girl sit beside him. He then silently stretched lightly.

Tigress huffed angrily as she walked into her home room. She silently plopped down in her chair and laid her head on her desk.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:52 am

Red gently brought her face up and glanced over at him. "Oh, hi.." She's spoke softly, looking at his dirty blonde locks.

Zek huffed and silently walked into the classroom. He sighed as he saw a girl sitting by his desk. He gently plopped down next to her and gently gazed at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:54 am

Seamus looked over at her and nodded in acknowledgement. "Hi," he said quietly before he started to mess with his pencil silently.

Tigress looked up lightly and saw a guy staring at her. "Ummm hi?..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:05 am

Red silently watched him before hearing a pound gently on the teacher's desk. "Good morning students, my name is mr/Mrs (whatever Razz) and I am your Homeroom teacher. I am (whatever years old) and I was once a substitute for one of the younger grades. Now we're gonna go around and you can tell the class about yourself." She started in the front, pointing at Aleks.

Zek jumped and shook his head around. "Sorry, lost train of thought." He snickered innocently and smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Aleks left out a frustrated huff and nodded. "I am Aleks and I umm.... Can't have coke." He said quietly and looked down.

Tigress nodded and shrugged lightly. "Alright.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:28 pm

The girls in the back giggled, making Red glare angrily at them from the front of the room. "Shut up guys! He's probably shy.." She glanced back over at Aleks worriedly.

Zek nodded and smiled at her before silently leaning back in his chair and silently played on his phone. Bash smiled and happily tapped on her shoulder from behind.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Aleks looked down silently and shrugged. "So umm ya...." He murmured softly.

Tigress looked back at Bash and rolled he eyes. "What?..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:53 pm

The teacher nodded and moved to Sly's desk, silently waiting for him to speak. Red huffed and growled before getting up and walking to the back of the room, interrupting the whole class. She lifted the leader of the prissy girls up by the shirt collar. "Now listen you fucking bitch, you fucking laugh one more time I will seriously dig a fucking knife up your vagina." She snarled, the whole class gasped before the teacher gripped her by the ear and pulled her out into the hallway angrily.

Bash smiled widely. "I just wanna.. Say hi?!" He said happily. She looked so pretty!!
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Aleks and the guys watched as she was dragged out on the hallway. Aleks raised a eyebrow and watched the door.

Tigress nodded at him and smiled gently. "Hi."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:18 pm

Red growled and glared sharply at the teacher before she slapped her hard on the cheek and ordered her to go back to the classroom. Hot, wet tears ran down Red's face as a giant red hand mark on her cheek.

Bash smiled. "Hi!" He happily hugged her from behind, hoping the teacher didnt come in yet:
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Hearing the slap, Aleks stood up. He swiftly walked outside and gently grabbed her hand. "Come on..." He told Red as he walked back into the classroom with her. He gently turned around and looked at her cheek. "You okay?...."

Tigress blushed brightly and instantly stopped moving. "Ummm...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Red shook her head as she sat down onto her desk. She buried her face into her hands and bursted into tears. The teacher growled. "Aleks, could you take her out in the hallway?" She asked gently. "I don't have time for this..."

Bash happily glanced at her. "Yes? You need anything?!" He asked happily and giggled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:37 am

Aleks nodded and stood up. He gently picked her up before he walked outside. "Are you ok?...." He whispered.

Tigress looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:37 am

Red sniffed and shook her head. "No, does it look like I'm okay..?" She asked sadly, tears dripping down her face.

Bash shook his head happily. "Just saying hi!" He smiled. "I mean, you seem pretty! Hell, you are!" He giggled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:40 am

Aleks gently stroked her cheek sadly and sighed. "I'm so sorry...."

Tigress blushed brightly and slowly nodded. She gently patted his head and looked down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Red shook her head sadly and gently nuzzled her head into his chest. "Fucking kill me..." She spoke sadly. "All I did, was protect you..." She wimpered.

Bash smiled and waved at the teacher as she came in. "Hi!" He spoke before sitting back in his seat. (Can u play her?)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Aleks sighed and gently stroked her hair. "Shhhh... It's ok.... Listen... Ill protect you... How does that sound?" He whispered softly.

Tigress glanced up as the teacher walked in. "Hello!" She said happily. "I am Mrs. Harbin and I will be your math teacher as well as your home room teacher! Now, I want you all to say your names and something about you. We will start with you." She said and happily pointed at (someone xD).
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Red's gaze softly glanced up into his brown one. "O-okay... T-thank you.." She whispered and pulled him close, snuggling sadly against his chest.

Mrs (whatever, ducking just go with Mrs Hubbs, she's a mean ass substitute 0.0) growled. "James, could you go get Aleks? I need both of you to check on the troublemaker, tell Aleks come back and tell him you guys are gonna switch out for the whole class.." She mumbled and continued to teach the class.

Ty glanced up, hair in his face. He sighed and gently glanced down. "I'm Ty.. And.. I-I like s-saying spring b-break..." He whispered shyly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:44 pm

James nodded and walked out of the classroom before he looked at them quietly. "Guys... You need to come back inside..." Aleks nodded and silently walked back inside with Red. "Stay in my seat:.." James told Aleks before he walked away.

Some of the girls snickered and rolled their eyes. Tigress looked back at them and glared at them. "Shut up..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Mrs.Hubba grumbled and shook her head. Red whimpered and had her head down most of the time. "Red, go to the doctor's office.." mrs Hubbs growled angrily before Red got up and walked to the doctor's office. She sat down on a small chair in the office, glancing around at the medicine and supplies. (Can u make James' friend, Nick, be the sexual doctor? xD like ask her how'd you get in and stuff XD?)

Ty nodded slowly and grumbled, sighing softly. "Yeah.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:04 pm

(What?)

Tigress suddenly stood up as she heard the girls talking about him. She walked over to them and gripped a tight hold on the leader girl's shirt. "You laugh about him or anyone else again and I will shove your mouth up your ass!" She growled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:09 pm

(Since Red is in the the doctor's office, can James' friend, Nick, be the sexual doctor? XD)

Ty's eyes widened before smirking. 'Nice job.' He thought silently, watching her threaten the girl made him smirk even more.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:13 pm

(Umm sure)
Nick sighed as he walked into his office. He saw Red, causing him to smirk. "Hi."

Suddenly, the teacher grabbed her and hauled her out of the classroom. She slapped Tigress hard on the cheek causing her to whimper.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Red huffed and nodded, glancing up at him. "Hi..." She spoke softly, the mark on her face was gone. "So um.. My.. Dumbass teacher sent me, guess she thinks I have anger issues.. She wants you to.. Help me?" She shrugged softly.

Bash's eyes widened, so did Zek's and Ty's. "What the fuck?!" Ty snarled and got up. "It's not fucking right for you to slap your students!" He growled as he got into the teacher's face, gently moving Tigress behind him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next