Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kings So Cold

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kings So Cold - Page 2 Empty Re: Kings So Cold

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Adam gulped softly and sighed sadly. He nodded and gently held her hands. "Okay...." He murmured and looked at her quietly.

Tigress watched him silently and sighed sadly. She walked after him silently before she suddenly wrapped her arms around him from behind. She whimpered sadly and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:22 pm

Red smiled and nodded gently. She huffed happily and gently nuzzled her head into his back deeper. She practically was closer to him then they ever where in arguments. He was so warm!

Bash blushed brightly. "Um.. Tigress, what're you, doing?" He asked gently, gently grabbing her hands, about to pull her away.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Adam sighed and gently squeezed her hands. He gently looked over his shoulder at her and blushed more.

Tigress whimpered in response and gripped tighter to him. She held him close and huffed sadly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Red sighed happily as he squeezed her hands. Her eyes where closed gently, and she was happily close to him.

Bash blushed brighter. "O-okay..?" He gently held her hands into his. He didn't know why she was doing this!
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Adam sighed softly and gently turned around in her arms. He gently picked her up and held her close.

Tigress gently snuggled against him. "I don't hate you..." She murmured sadly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Red blushed brightly and clung onto him tightly. She sighed happily and gently glanced up at him, slowly taking off his sunglasses.

Bash's eyes widened. "W-What..?" He asked gently. "Y-You don't..?" He asked gently, a bit happy.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:52 pm

Adam blushed and looked down at her quietly. He smiled and gently stroked her hair.

Tigress nodded and gently pulled him closer.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Red gently smiled, placing the sunglasses in her pocket. She gazed up into his eyes and blushed brighter. "I.. I-I think I l-love you.. King Adam..." She spoke softly.

Bash turned around and happily hugged her tightly and closely. He sighed happily and nuzzled her happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Adam grinned widely and stroked her hair. "Good..." He growled softly in her ear. "I love you too and I don't plan on letting you go..."

Tigress hugged him tighter and sighed. "I-I think I-I'm in l-love w-with you king Bash...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Red blushed and shivered at his growl into her ear. She mumbled something softly under her breath before smirking up at him.

Bash smiled down at her. "I love you too.." He whispered in her ear. "And I plan on never letting you go..." He purred softly and happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Adam raised an eyebrow and smirked evilly. "What did you say?" He asked.

Tigress blushed brightly and smiled. "Really?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Red shook her head and smirked, mumbling the same thing before, but he could at least hear it. "Sexy beast..."

Bash smirked and nodded, gently nuzzling her happily. "Yes.. Of course.." His warm breath hit hers.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Adam smirked evilly and nodded. "You bet, you little troublemaker. It is time for your punishment...." He purred in her ear and started to walk towards his chambers.

Tigress blushed brightly and smiled. She mumbled something softly as she snuggled against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Red smirked as she watched the people and the ballroom disappear from around the corner. Thank god they where going far back into the castle... She nodded before purring up at him.

Bash smirked at her mumble and brought her chin up to meet his eyes. "What did you say..?" He purred.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Adam smirked and gently messed with the edge of her clothes as he walked quickly. He silently walked into his chambers and closed and locked the door behind him. He laid her down on his bed before he crawled over her. "Hmmmm..... Where should your punishment start?...."

Tigress looked into his eyes and blushed. "I said your fucking sexy..." She answered softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Red purred and glanced up into his eyes. She placed his sunglasses on the ground gently. "Any.. Toys you wanna try on me..?" She purred, her eyes filling with lust.

Bash smirked and nodded. "Fuck yeah I am.." He snickered evilly and gently groped her ass. "After on what you have done over the years, a troublemaker like you needs a punishment.." He purred and quickly picked her up before beginning to walk towards his chamber.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Adam smirked evilly and nodded. "Yes, actually, I do." He answered before crawling off her and grabbing a box out from under his bed. He silently pulled out a dark blue dildo with small, dull spikes along it. He grinned evilly at her as he pulled out handcuffs and handcuffed her to the bed. He silently ripped off her clothes and smirked. "You are so beautiful...." He purred and ripped the tip of the dildo against her core.

Tigress blushed brightly and nodded. "I do?... What punishment is it?" She asked and smirked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Red gasped in pleasure, her hands gripped to the handcuffs, eager to grip to his hair. She moaned softly and gently bucked her hips up to the toy. "Pl-Please... M-more..."

Bash smirked. "Oh you will see..." He smirked evilly as he reached his chamber. He closed and locked the door behind him before he placed her on the bed and ripped off her clothes. "You look so amazing..." He whispered before bringing out a large, brown box out've the bed. He opened it and pulled out a vibrator and handcuffs. He quickly tied her wrists to the bedposts before placing the vibrator on her clit and turned in on high. He purred and watched her reactions.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Adam smirked and nodded. He instantly shoved the dildo deeply into her and purred as he watched her reactions. "Do you like your punishment so far?...." He growled happily.

Tigress arched her back and moaned in pleasure. "B-Bash... M-More pl-please...." She whimpered softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Red nodded fastly. "Y-Yes! G-god yes!!" She moaned loudly in pleasure, clenching her eyes shut as she rammed her hips up to the toy.

Bash smirked and nodded. "My pleasure.." He quickly pulled out small, red and blue dildos. He purred and spit on his fingers, gently rubbing them against her core before placing the red dildo inside her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Adam smirked evilly and roughly started to shove the dildo in and out of her. Using one hand, he grabbed a purple vibrator out of the box and placed it in the folds of her clit. He put it on high and smirked as he watched her.

Tigress gasped loudly in pleasure and moaned loudly. "K-King B-Bash!!" She cried out in pure pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Red's mouth made a perfect O. She cried out loudly and rammed her hips up, clenching onto the handcuffs. "King S-Sky! This f-feels so g-good!" She cried happily.

Bash smirked and began to pound the dildo in and out've her. He purred and gently slipped in the blue dildo as well. He began to pound both into her, stretching out her walls and continuing to hit her G spot.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:59 pm

Adam smirked evilly and grabbed another vibrator before placing that into her besides the dildo. He also turned it on high before he continued to shove the dildo in and out of her.

Tigress arched her back and she grabbed onto the handcuffs. "F-Fuck!" She moaned in pure pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Red arched her back up high. She screamed in pleasure, crying happily as she thrashed against the handcuffs. She panted happily in pleasure before letting out another loud moan.

Bash smirked and picked up his pace, slamming the dildos deeper and harder into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:24 pm

"Come on Red...." He purred as he slammed the dildo into her core.

Tigress cried out loudly in pleasure and gasped for air.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next