Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemme tell chu da story

Go down

Lemme tell chu da story Empty Lemme tell chu da story

Post by p u m a Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Ok guys.
I had a dream
And I want to write a story. Ill probably post it on Wattpad (Oh fuck I havent been on been on in a month) So yeah I guess you could say im new to it but.. Fuck who cares. My name is: SpotsOnALeopard (I think)

So yeah. Lemme type it up and yeah you can comment on it and tell me things I should add/ideas c:
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lemme tell chu da story Empty Re: Lemme tell chu da story

Post by p u m a Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:57 pm

(Here I go...)
Chapter One
Emma waited as her Social Studies teacher, Mr. Heuttemann, stoped talking. He was her favorite teacher but she wasnt a big school fan. The ending bell for 8th period ran, and everyone rushed out. Emma opened her light blue locker, remembering her code with ease. 26, 15… She twisted and it popped open. She was actually going hunting with her Uncle, so she slipped her bow in her bag secretly. I know, that was dumb. But she couldnt just leave it at home... Emma turned to look outside, out of the window. She just saw a peculiar man staring.. straight at her from the shadows. With his... one eye? He disappeared. Emma blinked. She must be seeing things. She put his binder in her backpack and slung it over her shoulder, and slammed her locker shut.

(Thats all im gonna write so far.. for now xD)
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:12 pm

(Continued x3)

Walking down the dtairs, she caught up with her friend Natie. "Her Nertalie," Emma said, grinning at the nickname. "Hey Erma," Natalie said, holding in a slight giggle. Walking outside, they saw two kids, abut a year older, walking together. Ema reconized them both. It was Charlie and Brandon. Holding in a blush, Emma quicly remembered how they met. It was the summer before, helping out with the Summer camps. They were both group leaders of the same group, and had a lot of fun doing it. But that was a ong time ago, and Charlie didnt show he remembered at all. Brandon waved goodbye, and parted through the crowd, boarding the sunflower yellow school bus. All the buses left, leaving tge school deserted as they walked home.

Just out of the corner of her eye, Emma noticed something in the bushes. Something large. It stood up, rising to about 9 feet tall, and Barreled toward Charlie. He stood his griund, eyes widening, but not in fear. "C-cyclopes?" Natalie stuttered. Emma almost facepalmed. Thats what it was. But no more time to think about that. Watching Chaie made her nervous, and before it hit him, she jumped ontop of him, pinning him down. The Cyclops charged past them, smashing into an empty bus, thrashing and roaring in outrage. His head was stuck. "Thanks," Charlie gasped. "We need to go," Natalie said, her voice shaking. "No.." I whispered, struggling to open my backpack. The cyclops head was free. "We need to go NOW. We cant fail right-" Charlie whined but quickly clapsed a hand over his mouth. The cyclops was charging getting closer with every stride. Emma merely lifted an eyebrowxat Charlie as the zipper opened. Pulling out the bow and knocking and arrow with speed, she shot the cyclops in the eye. "Now we run," Emma shouted, picking up her pack and sprinting away with the others.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down