Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DRUNKNESS

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE DRUNKNESS Empty THE DRUNKNESS

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:26 pm

(Just gonna start when their at the bar XD)

I RP:
Ian,Ty,Bash,Zek,Jack, and Ryan

You RP:
Michael,Gavin,James,Aleks,Kevin, and Mitch.

Red silently huffed as she glared around. "Not really fun.." She mumbled before gently taking a sip of her beer before huffing once more.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

THE DRUNKNESS Empty Re: THE DRUNKNESS

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Kevin smirked as he stumbled towards Red, clearly drink out of his mind. He laid his hands on her waist and smirked. "Hello..." He hiccuped and gently nuzzled her.

Tigress sighed as she sat silently in a booth at the bar. She looked down at her drink quietly. She did not enjoy the vile taste it left in her mouth once she took a sip. She gently pushed the glass away silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Red blushed brightly and gently huffed. "Hey.." She mumbled and gently took his hands off her waist and gently and silently walked over to another table. She huffed and gently took another drink before gagging and pushing the glass away.

Ty gently walked over to her and sat by her, not drunk, yet, thank god. "Hey.. I know, it tastes awful, I'm sorry.." He gently nuzzled her before taking a small sip of his drink.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:54 pm

James smiled as he walked over to her, not yet drunk, and sat down. "Hey!" He said happily and looked at her. "You ok?" He asked softly and smiled lightly.

Tigress sighed and shook her head. "It's not that.... I've just never been able to drink....." He murmured softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Red nodded gently. "Yep.. Almost got molested though.." She mumbled quietly before gently nuzzling him. " I hate the thought of drinking..."

Ty nodded slowly and gently nuzzled her. "I know, it's hard for your first time, it tastes like shit at first." He chuckled lightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:07 pm

James sighed and gently hugged her. "I'm sorry...." He murmured softly. He gently nuzzled her and smiled at her.

Tigress sighed and nodded slowly. "Ya....@ she murmured softly and looked down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:43 am

Red smiled softly over at him before nodding and glancing down. "It's fine.." She whispered.

Ty sighed and gently hugged her, putting his drink down though, at first. He sighed once more silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:25 pm

James nodded and slowly got up. "I'm going to go back to the guys. Ill be back later." He quietly walked away.

Tigress gently hugged him back and sighed. She gently snuggled against his chest.

(Wanna skip to when they get home?)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:31 pm

(Yeah)

Red silently walked into the living room and huffed. "God damn it guys.." She mumbled. All of them got drunk, and she was NOT happy.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:16 pm

James smirked and gently wrapped his arms around her. He gently stroked down her stomach and smirked evilly.

Tigress growled as she walked into their house. "I can't believe you all got fucking drunk!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Red yelped lightly in shock. She huffed silently. "God damn it James.." She whispered angrily and gently pulled his arms away before gently glancing over at Michael. She huffed and gently glared at him.

Ty hiccuped as he laid sprawled out on the couch. He chuckled softly. "H-Hey Tigress... I-I-Im sorry.. O-okay..?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Michael grinned happily and stumbled around. "Awwww fuck...." He murmured before he fell face first into the floor.

Tigress sighed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever...." She grumbled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Red rolled her eyes before silently walking upstairs. She quietly went into her room before closing her door, not bothering to lock it, and flopped on her bed, sighing. She laid on her belly, glancing at the carved, wooden thing at the back of the bed, that lay against the wall.

Ty sighed and gently stumbled up. He took her hand quietly. "I-I'm,, I'm n-not fully d-drunk.." He whispered softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Aleks whimpered as he walked to Red's room. He grunted as he gently knocked on the door. "R-Red?...."

Tigress sighed softly and slowly nodded. "Ok.... Can you get them to go to bed?.."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Red gently got up and sighed. She couldn't leave poor Aleks.. "Coming!" She gently opened the door. "You.. You okay..?" She asked worriedly.

Ty shook his head. "They'll pass out in probably less then an hour, or their already passed out." He spoke, hiccuping lightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Aleks slowly nodded and looked down. "I-I don't feel t-too good...." He answered and glanced up at her.

Tigress sighed and nodded. "I'm going to bed.... Goodnight...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Red sighed and gently led him to the bathroom. "Here.." She gently made him sit on his knees, his face near the toilet.

Ty nodded slowly before grabbing her arm. "C-can I come w- with you..?" He muffled out gibberishly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Aleks nodded and glanced up at her. "Th-Thank you...." He murmured softly before ummmm throwing up into the toilet.

Tigress sighed and nodded slowly. "Sure."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Red watched him sadly and sighed, gently stroking his back. "I hate when they do this..." She whispered to herself sadly.

Ty nodded and slowly got up before stumbling over to the stairs. "F-fuck..." He hiccuped as he leaned against the stair rail.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Aleks grunted softly as he continued. Once it stopped he let out a small whimpering noise.

Tigress sighed as she walked over to him. She gently took ahold of his arm with one hand and placed another hand on his back to steady him. "Come on..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Red sighed and gently hugged him. "It's okay.." She gently flushed the toilet before grabbing an empty trash can. She helped him up and led him to her room.

Ty nodded and slowly began walking upstairs. As he reached the top, he shakily hugged her sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Aleks grunted softly as he shakily held onto her as they walked. "I-I'm s-sorry...." He whimpered sadly.

Tigress sighed and gently patted his back as she hugged him back. "It's ok Ty.... You can stay with me in my room for tonight..." She murmured and gently led him to her room.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Red shook her head. "It's okay Aleks...Your gonna stay in my bed tonight, okay?" She whispered/asked sadly and gently placed him on the bed, after placing the trash can by the bed. She gently slipped in besides him and curled against him.

Ty slowly nodded and held tightly onto her while himself was staying close to her as well. He hiccuped softly before flopping onto the bed weakly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Aleks coughed softly and gently held her close. He buried his face in her hair and huffed softly.

Tigress sighed and grabbed the trash can in her room. She gently placed it on the floor by him and slipped in the bed beside him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Red sighed softly, trying to ignore the smell of his breath. She gently buried her face in his neck and quietly closed her eyes sadly.

Ty shivered softly and held her close to his chest. He buried his nose into her hair and sighed sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum