Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone..... Hold me back before I go to kill someone......

3 posters

Go down

Someone..... Hold me back before I go to kill someone...... Empty Someone..... Hold me back before I go to kill someone......

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 am

Ok, so I know that this person isn't real but still. I am more then half way through Crescendo, a book in the Hush Hush series, and I want to kill Patch...... I freaking knew it!!! I knew he was the one who killed her dad!!!! Plus he doesn't even love her!!!! He is nothing but a low life, idiotic, son of a bitch!!!!! I will be the reason he goes to hell forever! Not Nora! And not the archangels! I will kill him even though he can't die!!!!!!
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Someone..... Hold me back before I go to kill someone...... Empty Re: Someone..... Hold me back before I go to kill someone......

Post by p u m a Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:51 am

-holds her- Ive read that book... I feel your pin
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Someone..... Hold me back before I go to kill someone...... Empty Re: Someone..... Hold me back before I go to kill someone......

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:03 pm

......... I WILL KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRHGDHDBRSYARUEGSHDTFGD!!!!
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Lol -tranquilizes you and puts you in those white padded room for mental people-
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:28 pm

(Wakes up instantly and runs straight into the wall) FUCK YOU PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:54 pm

*watches from a screen.* Mhm.. -taps pen against chin.- She needs to calm doen...-presses a button and it rains gummy bears-
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:59 pm

-Gives a "Patch" to Tigress.-

Killthatsonofabitch
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:10 am

.3. ................................ (Runs around) GUMMY BEARS!!!!!!!! THEY SHALL HELP ME RISE UP AND KILL PATCH!!!!! ALONG WITH EVERY FALLEN ANGEL!!!!!!
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down