Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~My Overprotective Brother~

2 posters

Go down

~My Overprotective Brother~ Empty ~My Overprotective Brother~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Me: Jack,Joel,Miles,Bash,Ty, and Zek.

You: James,Aleks,Kevin,Michael,Gavin, and Ray.

Red quietly walked in as her brother, Caleb, opened the door for her to the big house he and his friends lived in. Her eyes widened, and a wide grin came across her face. "Wow Caleb! This is awesome!" She said happily, Caleb chuckled and nodded, happily ruffling his sister's hair. "Want me to introduce you?" He asked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

~My Overprotective Brother~ Empty Re: ~My Overprotective Brother~

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:44 pm

James smirked as they all played games. He smiled widely as he pushed Aleks, causing him to die in the game. Aleks grunted in anger and glared at James. James smirked at him and shrugged gently.

Tigress smiled as she and her brother, Seto, drove to the house he lived in with his friends. She smiled as they parked and they left the car.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Caleb silently rolled his eyes, taking his sister's hand gently and leading her towards James and Aleks. "James, Aleks, this is my sister. Call her Red, nothing else, and don't ask what her real name is, and I swear if you touch her I will fucking kill you." He threatened, Res rolling her eyes.

Jack and Joel quietly played a video game, sitting on the couch together silently. Jack smirked and silently got up, quietly getting in Joel's view and creating him to die. "Fucker!" Joel said angrily, Jack snickering.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:38 pm

James and Aleks looked over at them. James tilted his head quietly. "So, basically we can't do anything?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

Tigress smiled as she walked in with Seto. Seto gently led her over to Jack and Joel. "Jack, Joel, this is my sister, Tigress. Don't touch her unless you want to die..." He growled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Caleb facepalmed. "You can hug her, ruffle her hair, pat her on the shoulder, and talk to her, that's it." He told them, Red shrugging at them quietly.

Jack chuckled and waved a hand around. "You know me, I won't do shit. Joel might though." Joel rolled his eyes. "Ignore him, he's an ass. Wait, so we can't do anything, basically, but talk to her? What if I accidentally bump into her?! This is bullshit!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:24 pm

James shrugged lightly. "I won't do anything, look out for Aleks though." He teased. Aleks huffed and rolled his eyes. "I won't..." He grumbled.

Seto rolled his eyes. "You can hug her, mess up her hair, and accidentally bump into her, but not hard. There, you happy?" He asked and Tigress rolled her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah.. Come on Red." He smiled and quietly led her upstairs, carrying her bags silently. Red smiled and silently walked into her room with Caleb. "Be safe.. Okay?" He asked, gently ruffling her hair. He smiled and quietly walked back downstairs as he got down the hallway and out've her room.

Joel and Jack looked at each other before shrugging. They looked at Seto before nodding.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Ray smiled happily happily as he walked to her room. He gently knocked on the door. "Hello, are you Caleb's sister?" He asked her happily.

Tigress smiled gently at them as Seto led her away. Seto gently ruffled her hair as they reached her room. "Stay safe.." He murmured before he left. Tigress silently walked into her room with her bags.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum