Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Their Punks~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Their Punks~ Empty Their Punks~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm

James,Seamus

Ty,Joel

Red silently hung up the rest of the streamers for the upcoming prom. She sighed and quietly shook her head. Why did she agree to do this if this was only gonna be her? "This is gonna take longer then expected.." She turned around, glancing at two boys walking down and gazing around silently. Their arms where covered with tattoos, and their faces/ears have one,two, or even three piercings on them. One of them even had dark purple hair. "Ugh.. Great.. Punks." She growled under her breath, turning around and trying to ignore them.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Their Punks~ Empty Re: Their Punks~

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:50 pm

James and Seamus silently walked over towards her. "Hey!" James called, "We are here to help." He told her. Seamus huffed angrily, his arms crossed over his chest in anger. "Against our will...." He grumbled, clearly not wanting to do this.

Tigress sighed as she stood up on a ladder, trying to put up a sign for the prom outside of the gym. Though every time she would pin up one side the other side would fall. She ran a hand through her hair. "Ugh, why did I sign up for this?" She grumbled, unaware of two boys watching her.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Red turned around after huffing. "Yeah, I can agree with you on that." She told the purple haired one before gazing over at James. "If you see how boring this is, you would understand." She sighed and quietly gazed behind her before back at them. "I didn't think it would be this boring as I agreed to do it.."

Joel and Ty snickered as they came down the stairs to the cafeteria, on where the prom would be. Joel gazed up before smirking. "Hey sweetie! Do you need help with that? I'm sure your ass doesn't." He teased, Ty snickering and rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 am

James shrugged lightly. "We are stuck. Principal is making us help." James told her and smirked. "Do you need any help?" He asked as he studied her body silently. He licked his lips and smirked evilly while Seamus rolled his eyes. 

Tigress blushed as she heard them and rolled her eyes. She glanced back at them and huffed. "Great... Punks..." She grumbled softly. "I am perfectly capable of doing this by myself." She answered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:06 am

Red blushed brightly, sneering angrily at James as she watched his eyes. "No, not you. I would take the other, though." She nodded towards Seamus. "I can see the capability of what you would do." She glared at James.

Joel and Ty rolled their eyes. "Sorry, prissy pants, but we have to help." Ty mumbled. "That's the rules of the principal." He smirked. "Anyways, what can we do?" He asked her, gazing over at Joel as they both nodded before gazing back at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:19 am

James smirked and shrugged. "Then what can I do?" He asked and watched her. Seamus sighed and nodded. "What can I do?" He asked grumpily.

Tigress sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Fine, one of you go pin up the other end of this sign." She told them bitterly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:27 am

Red shrugged. "Um.. You can place the cloths over the tables." She handed cloths to Seamus silently. "And um.. You, I'll.. I'll find something for you to do. What'd you wanna do?" She asked James.

Ty nodded and silently ran up on the stage. He quietly climbed the ladder before silently grabbing the pin and digging it gently into the wall. "There." He smiled over at her before silently climbing down.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:33 am

James smirked evilly at her. "You." He teased and winked at her. Seamus nodded and silently walked away to do as he was told.

Tigress sighed and silently climbed down her ladder. She looked up at the sign before she nodded. She looked over at Joel and Ty. "Ummm... I guess you can sweep the floor." She told them before she silently started to place tablecloths over the tables.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:15 am

Red blushed deeply and sighed. "Okay.. Okay.." She murmured and facepalmed. She quietly walked over to one of the tables with the stuff still needed to be placed on it. She sighed. "Where's the doo-hickey.. Whatever it's called?" She sighed and quietly bent down, trying to find if the thing she was looking for fell on the ground,not aware of James behind her XDD.

Ty and Joel grumbled gently before nodding. They both grabbed a broom and swiftly began to sweep. They glanced over and stared on her on purpose time to time. "This is bullshit.." Joel grumbled under his breath.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:40 am

James smirked and licked his lips as she bent down. He suddenly grabbed her hips and pulled her back against him roughly. "What are you looking for?" He asked and smirked.

Tigress sighed as a table cloth fell. She silently bent down to try and find where it went.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:47 am

(xD this is hilarious I swear)

Red blushed brightly, gazing up at him in embarrassment. "I-I.. I.. Um.. I'm t-trying to find t-the.. The um... The sign... For t-the prom.." She murmured shakily.

Joel turned around and he blushed. He smirked gently and quietly grabbed her hips, pulling her back against him roughly. "What're you looking for sweetheart?" He purred.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:52 am

James smirked and nodded. "Maybe I can help..." He purred in her ear. Seuss rolled his eyes as he continued to work.

Tigress yelped in shock as she was pulled back against him. She glared up at him angrily. "A table cloth...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:00 am

Red growled slightly. "Noooo thanks..." She gently nudged him away. She grumbled, her face red with frustration and embarrassment. She silently walked over to Seamus. "Can you tell your friend to 'fuck off?" She mumbled. "

Joel chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Can I help?" He smirked, gently stroking her sides. "I wouldn't mind, anyways." He teased, giving a good squeeze to her hips.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:03 am

Seamus looked up at her and shrugged. "I can tell him but he won't listen." He answered.

Tigress blushed and shook her head. "I think I can find it." She silently walked away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:08 am

Red huffed. "Great.." She walked away from Seamus and glared at James, silently hopping onto the stage, letting her legs dangle quietly. She gazed over at James, huffing quietly as she watched him.

Joel rolled his eyes and huffed, silently getting back to work. Ty watched Joel and rolled his eyes. "Smooth move...Asshole." He grumbled and continued to work.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 am

James glanced over at her and smirked. He winked at her happily.

Tigress silently found the tablecloth and put it on the last table.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:16 am

Red blushed brightly and rolled her eyes, gently gazing away from him. She didnt like him one bit...

Joel huffed and roughly hit the broom stick against Ty's leg. "Ow! You fucker!" Ty snarled and jumped in sight pain.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:55 am

James smirked at her and glared at Seamus.

Tigress rolled her eyes as she heard them.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Red huffed and silently got up on the stage and silently held the sign for the prom in her hand. She climbed up a ladder, placing the pin through the sign and wall. "James can you get the other side?" She asked.

Ty angrily hit Joel gently in the chest. Joel grunted gently and snarled at him. "Asshole!" He shoved Ty down.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:00 pm

James nodded and silently climbed up another ladder. He pinned up the other side before glancing over at her and smirking.

Tigress glanced over at them and rolled her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Red glared at him quietly, purring teasingly and playfully. She smirked and gently stuck her tongue out at him. "Go suck a big fat one." She teased.

Ty huffed and threw his broom down. He walked over to Tigress angrily. "Can I hang out with you? Please..?" He mumbled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:39 pm

James chuckled evilly. "Why don't you? And that and that would happen to be me...." he purred.

Tigress looked at him and shrugged. "I guess."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Red rolled her eyes. "Noooo thanks, small dick." She murmured before climbing down the ladder silently.

Ty nodded. "Thanks, you want me to do anything else?" He asked, gazing over at her quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:37 pm

James chuckled and shrugged. "Alright." He said before he climbed down.

Tigress smiled gently at him. "You could help me set the tables."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:14 am

Red silently huffed and gazed around. "We're good for today, leave it all here and finish what your doing! We'll finish everything tomorrow." She spoke

Ty nodded and silently grabbed a table, him easily carrying it over to a empty space slightly far away from the walls. He placed it down and unfolded it.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum