Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watermelon Sup Guy

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Watermelon Sup Guy Empty Watermelon Sup Guy

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Cry
~~~
Bash

Red silently ran through the rain, huffing as she quietly walked under the large roofs of markets,etc. she quietly looked over, hearing a small whimper. She walked over to wet, cardboard box. She gently bent down to see a little, white, pokerfaced creature with a little, hair with a curl at the end. "Aww..." She whimpered and gently picked it up. "There there..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Watermelon Sup Guy Empty Re: Watermelon Sup Guy

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Cry gently glanced up as he heard someone. He looked up at her and huffed softly as she picked him up. He snuggled close to her and huffed happily as her warmth washed over him. A small smile grew across his face as he nuzzled her gently.

Tigress quietly ran through the rain, clutching a jacket close to her body as the rain pelted her. Her breath came out in visible small bursts of steam. She ran under the cover of the large roof of a supermarket. She glanced over to see a wet cardboard box being pelted on by rain. She hesitantly walked over to it and looked down to see a watermelon with a marker drawn face on it. She tilted her head curiously and hesitantly picked it up.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:55 am

Red smiled gently. "I've got you..." She gently wrapped her jacket warm arms around him. She gently huffed happily and smiled. "I'll talk you home.. Don't worry.." She quietly began to walk home, soon walking in not so later on. She quietly placed him down and hung up her jacket. "This is your new home.. I'll call you.. Cryaotic, Cry, for he short." She gently petted his head as she sat by him on the couch.

Bash whimpered, his eyes puffy and filled with sadness. His expression showed loneliness and sadness, too. He smiled happily and gently rolled against her chest, trying to nuzzle her quietly. He closed his eyes and gently let her warmth take over him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:26 am

Cry smiled and waddled closer to her. He gently hopped onto her lap and curled up against her. He huffed happily and closed his eyes silently.

Tigress smiled gently and quietly pulled him closer to her. "Ill take you home...." She murmured happily and silently started to walk to her house. She kept him close to her chest as she finally reached her house. She gently placed him down on the couch. "This is your new home. Hmmm... I've never had a pet watermelon before.... I wonder what you eat..." She murmured before she walked into the kitchen.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Red smiled and gently stroked him quietly. She huffed happily. "I wonder what you eat.. Little fella.." She smiled and quietly picked him up in her arms, rocking him silently like a baby. He was so cute!

Bash silently smiled and followed her, rolling into the kitchen before bumping into her ankle. He quietly gazed up at her before jumping up and down, his eyes gazing on the celery and carrots in the fridge.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Cry huffed happily and gently snuggled against her. He yawned softly and smiled.

Tigress looked down at him then at the celery. She gently took some celery and gently tilted her head. "Hmm... How can you eat?" She asked and looked at his marker drawn mouth.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Red smiled happily and quietly closed her eyes sleepily as she held him close. She later awoke and gently placed him down on the couch. "I'll make you something to eat." She got up and silently walked into the kitchen. She made pizza and sooner or later it was done. "Cry!" She called.

Bash's face turned serious. He jumped up and silently took a bite of the celery. He smiled innocently with a mouthful and silently began to chew as he reached the ground.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Cry huffed as he woke up from his nap. He stood up before he jumped off the couch and walked into the kitchen. He glanced up at her and tilted his head curiously.

Tigress' eyes widened in shock and she giggled softly. "Wow!" She said happily and gently bent down to hand him the rest of the celery.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Red smiled and gently bent down to his size. "Are you hungry..?" She asked gently, stroking the little, one hair on his head. "I made you something if you are.

Bash gently nuzzled her hand before he quietly took the rest of the celery. He happily ate it and smiled widely up at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Cry nicely nodded happily and smiled. He gently curled up against her hand and sighed happily.

Tigress giggled happily as she watched him. "You are adorable!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:47 am

Red smiled and gently picked him up, placing him on the table. A small, paper plate was in front of him with a small slice of cheese pizza on it. "I hope you like it, I didn't know what you eat."

Bash giggled gently like a little kid. He quietly heard the door bell rang and rolled over towards the door silently.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:09 am

Cry grinned up at her before he waddled closer to the plate. He gently took a bite of it and smiled.

Tigress smiled and walked with him to the door. She opened the door to see her boyfriend.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Red smiled and gently patted his head. "Good boy." She spoke gently and quietly grabbed a small bowl. He placed some water in it and placed it besides his food.

Bash's face frowned in jealousy. He silently rolled away angrily down the hall and turned into her room. He silently rolled under her bed and sat there, gazing down angrily and sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Cry smiled up with her, his piece of pizza already gone. He waddled to the bowl and tilted his head at it silently.

Tigress smiled at her boyfriend and gently hugged him quietly. Her boyfriend smiled and gently hugged her back.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Red gently gazed at him. "It's okay, it's water. Sorry I didn't actually know what you drink, either." She chuckled gently and threw the paperplate silently away.

Bash mumbled before quietly rolling out and into the living room. He continously hit Tigress' bf in his foot roughly. A angry face showed Bash's emotions.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Cry gently leaned down lightly to take a drink. He huffed as he suddenly fell over into the water. He looked up at her, him completely wet.

Tigress' BF glared down at Bash and kicked him silently. Tigress' eyes widened in shock and she instantly stood up and picked to Bash. "Bash! Are you okay!?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Red turned around and her eyes widened. "Cry! You okay?" She asked worriedly. She picked him up and gently grabbed a towel in the kitchen. She wrapped it around him and quietly dried him off.

Bash huffed and glared at her. He nuzzled against her chest gently. He glared angrily at Tigress' bf, his mouth turning into a sneer.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Cry huffed and gently moved closer to her. He yawned sleepily and nuzzled close to her.

Tigress gently held Bash close and glared at her boyfriend. "You should go...." She growled at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:21 am

(I'm not gonna have Cry naked when he turns into a human :/ )
Red quietly cleaned him off and smiled. She huffed happily and silently walked to her room as she placed the towel away. She laid both herself and Cry against her on the bed. She gently huffed happily and smiled, closing her eyes silently

Bash huffed and turned away, nuzzling against her quietly. His sneer turned into a small, emotionless frown as he gently closed his eyes.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:51 am

Cry huffed happily and curled up close to her. He gently nuzzled her as he easily fell asleep against her.

Tigress' BF shrugged and stood up. "Whatever." He told her before he silently left. She looked down at Bash and gently kissed the top of his head. "I'm sorry..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Red silently awoke and yawned. She huffed happily and kept her eyes close. She smiled gently and sighed happily.

Bash huffed and gently rolled against her. He gently gazed up at her, his eyes looking tiredly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:24 pm

(Should they be men now?)

Tigress gently stood up, him in her arms. She silently walked into her room and laid down with him held against her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:33 am

(Sure, can you start?)

Bash huffed happily and gently nuzzled against her. A small, smile appeared on his marker mouth, his drawn, marker eyes gently closing.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:57 am

Cry huffed happily as he silently held her close. He was now no longer a small sup guy, he was now a man.

Tigress closed her eyes and easily fell asleep with Bash.
(Will you start with Bash?)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Red huffed happily before she gently awoke and yawned. She blushed brightly and her eyes widened. "What the FUCK?!" She got out've bed and threw her extra pillows at him.

Bash happily snuggled against Tigress, his arms wrapped around her body. He sighed happily. Though, he was no longer a watermelon, he was a human. A man, to be exact.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum