Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monsters Inside Us

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Monsters Inside Us Empty The Monsters Inside Us

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 5:13 pm

You: Cannibal James, Stalker Kevin, Serial Killer Aleks, Insane Sly, and Reaper Seamus

Me: Insane Bash, Enderlox, Werewolf Jack, Crazy Ian, and Vampire Zek.

Red silently sat in a tree, deep into the woods. She giggled as she gazed down and around at nature. "Holy shit this is awesome!" She smirked as it echoed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

The Monsters Inside Us Empty Re: The Monsters Inside Us

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 pm

James, Kevin, and Aleks looked at Red and smirked evilly. "She shall do nicely as a prisoner..." James purred.

Tigress sighed happily as she sat against a fallen tree. She took a long drink from a water bottle.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Red silently began to climb the tree to the top, it being not that tall. She didnt even realize the monsters below her. She silently gazed down at them as she sat on a branch. "These guys don't look good.." She murmured to herself. She looked at Aleks, who was bloodied on his shirt and pants like James but had two machetes. James having sharp claws and teeth, eyes a dark red. And Kevin.. Bloodied with a large hatchet.

Bash,Ty, and Ian silently hid in seperate bushes. Bash smirked and licked his lips, his black and red eyes gazing across Tigress' body. "A perfect prisoner..." He murmured to himself.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 5:32 pm

James sniffed the air like a dog and looked up at her. He smirked evilly and started up the tree.

Tigress sighed happily as she looked up at the sky. "I wish my mom had come to hike with me..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Red gently scrunched back silently. "Stay the fuck away from me!" She growled, glaring down at him. He was fast, no, wait, super fast! She stood silent, gazing at him with wide eyes, stunned.

Bash purred as he jumped on her, Ty and Ian quickly coming out , each holding a rope. Bash brought her up and smirked as Ty tied her hands tightly together while Ian wrapped a rope around her mouth.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 5:59 pm

James smirked evilly as he reached her. He looked at her like a cat that had just cornered a mouse. He licked his lips before he grabbed her and jumped out of the tree. Kevin and Aleks instantly brought out ropes and tied her arms tighter tightly. They also tied her mouth shut.

Tigress' eyes widened and she tried to get away. She screamed through the rope in fear.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Red's eyes widened. She tried to stay calm. What where they doing?! Maybe if she stayed calm they would let her go?!

Bash nodded and picked up Tigress, all ignoring her scream of fear. "Let's go." They all quickly dashed back to their camp.

~Timeskip~
Bash smirked as they walked into the camp. It was a large, circular camp with flat mulch and shady trees, though a bit of sunlight coming in. The camp was surrounded with the rest of the woods for miles. Dens or even burrows where scattered around the place. There was even 1 cave.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 6:11 pm

They silently brought her back to her camp. Their camp was a large circular meadow with small dens in random places. James looked at her and smirked evilly.

Tigress whimpered in fear and cried softly. She just wanted to go home...
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Red glared angrily up at him. She huffed and her eyes silently widened at Sly and and Seamus. "There's more?!" She thought.

Bash rolled his eyes and silently walked over to a small cave. Not like Jack's, but just a small, dark cave. He untied her ropes and threw her in the cave. Ty used his dark magic to put spiked barbs over the entrance. A small, iron door was there but can only be opened if someone stepped on the pressure plate outside that was near the door.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 6:21 pm

James silently threw her in a small, dark cave. He closed the iron door behind him after her untied her and walked out.

Tigress whimpered sadly and curled up on herself. Where was she!?
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Red growled and clung onto the bars. "Where am I?! Let me the fuck out!" She ordered.

Bash smirked at her from not that far away. "Pathetic.. She'll have her special treatment soon.." He gazed over at Jack who smirked and wagged his tail, currently in his wolf form.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 6:59 pm

James rolled his eyes and walked away silently.

Tigress looked at the bars holding her in the cave. She huffed angrily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Red huffed angrily and silently gazed around, feeling like someone was watching and smirking, waiting for.. Something.

Jack nodded and smirked at Bash before padding over to the cave. He stepped on the pressure plate and walked in, door closing behind him. "Get on your fucking hands and knees." He snarled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Kevin smirked evilly as he watched her silently. He licked his lips as he waited for James to say he could do what he wanted.

Tigress whimpered and nodded. She silently got on her hands and knees and gulped.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Red huffed and shrugged, ignoring the feeling and everyone else. She silently walked to the back of the cave and curled up on the ground, closing her eyes.

(Your gonna get humped by a wolf)

Jack huffed and smirked. "Good, now go to the back of the cave and do the same stance." He ordered, padding to the back of the cave and waited for her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 7:37 pm

"Go on, Kevin." James told him. He jumped up and instantly went into the cave.

(Oh god no Dx.)

Tigress gulped in fear and nodded. She silently went to the back of the cave and did the same thing.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Red huffed silently and stared at the wall. She grumbled silently and gently clenched her eyes shut.

(I'm gonna go non-reality like we do with the heaven sex thing or whatever and say wolves can get stuck with humans .3.)

Jack smirked and gently pulled off her pants and underwear with his teeth, pulling them down to her shoes. He quickly mounted her and rammed into her, panting happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Kevin smirked as he looked at her. He walked over to her and drug her to her feet. He roughy pressed her against the wall and smirked.

(They could .3. It's the guy wolf only! The guy has a freaking knot on his yeah and it keeps him in the female.)
Tigress cried out loudly in pain as he took her virginity. Her arms collapsed beneath her and she cried.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 9:28 pm

(.3. So? I'm doing non-reality beyotch xD)

Red snarled and hissed at him. "Hey fucktard! Back away why dont ya?!" She easily rammed her knee into his stomach.

Jack growled in pleasure and began to pound into her, paws wrapping around her stomach. He growled happily, tail wagging fastly back and forth.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Kevin growled angrily and ripped off her clothes. "Shut up..."

Tigress whimpered and cried in pain. She scratched at the ground in pain.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Red snarled angrily and shoved him to the ground, covering herself with her clothes.

Jack continued to ram deeper and rougher into her. Zek snarled as he walked inside. "Jack! For god sakes your hurting her!" He hissed a deathly vampire hiss, Jack whimpering at the sound of it and Zek angrily shoved Jack out've Tigress.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Kevin growled and roughly grabbed her clothes and threw them away. He silently pressed her against the wall and slipped off his pants.

Tigress instantly moved away and curled up in a ball. She whimpered in pain, tears sliding down her cheeks.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Red whimpered and gazed down, clenching her eyes shut. She shivered under his weight silently.

Zek angrily chased Jack out've the cave, since Bash opened the door for him. Bash gazed up at Zek and glared at him before Zek walked out silently. Ty teleported into the cave and gently walked over to her. "A-are you okay..?" He asked worriedly, dragon tails and wings behind him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Kevin smirked evilly and rammed deeply into her.

Tigress instantly tried to back away from him and whimpered. "P-Please.... St-Stay a-away from m-me....." She whimpered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Red cried softly in pain and pleasure. She clawed at the wall behind her.

Ty gently bent down besides her sadly and worriedly. "I'm not gonna hurt you.. I promise... Here.." He gently touched her arm, his enderdragon magic creating her pain to disappear, and her clothes to come back on.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next