Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost but now found

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Lost but now found Empty Lost but now found

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Ray,Michael,Gavin, and Geoff. (Im gonna make Geoff protective and not really.. RAPIST TYPE XD)

Jack,Bash,Ty, and Ian.

Red growled in pain, trying to fight back as her abusive now ex-boyfriend rammed her into the stomach, making her cough up blood. "You bitch can go die in hell! You don't deserve to live!" He growled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Lost but now found Empty Re: Lost but now found

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:36 pm

(Wait, are they friends with the people who save them?)
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 pm

(No they just randomly see them on the streets, oh and it's night time, btw)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Okay.
Ray and the others were silently walking home. Gavin, for some reason unknown, was sitting on Michael's shoulders. "What was that?" Gavin asked as he heard cries of pain.

Tigress whimpered in pain as her now ex boyfriend pushed her up against the wall of a building. He slapped her square across the cheek and growled in anger.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:02 pm

(Fucking Gavin XD)

Red snarled and grabbed his fists, though he roughly smacked her hands down and roughly punched her square in the face. She whimpered silently before snarling. "You fucking bastard!" She spoke, tears running down her cheeks.

Bash and them silently where walking home. Jack silently gazed around before gently scratching his beard. "What's that?" Ian asked worriedly as he heard loud and sad noises of pain.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Michael instantly took off towards the noise causing Gavin to hold onto his hair. "Hey fuck tard! Leave her the fuck alone!!!" Michael yelled.

Tigress cried out in pain as her boyfriend punched her roughly in the stomach. He then put his hands around her neck and started to strangle her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Red gently clenched her eyes shut, hearing a random yell from someone close by. Her boyfriend smirked and stood up. "What're you gonna do about it, red-head? I see you got your little boyfriend their with you." He smirked, pointing up at Gavin.

Jack growled and couldn't help but dash over to the scene. "Motherfucker! Why don't you leave her the hell alone asshole?!" He quickly tore her boyfriend off of her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Michael sat Gavin down by throwing him off. Michael glared at him and cracked his knuckles. "You will see..." He growled in anger.

Tigress grunted in pain and slid down the wall she had been pinned against. Her boyfriend looked at Jack and growled in anger.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:28 pm

He snarled silently but smirked evilly. "Think your so tough?" He growled and slowly stepped towards him, fists to his sides.

Jack snarled down at him before quickly knocking her boyfriend dead in the face and began to pound his foot into his ribs as he kicked him to the ground.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Gavin instantly ran over to Red. "Are you ok?" He asked worriedly. Michael growled in anger before he punched him square in the jaw. He then took his hands and slapped them over his ears as hard and fast as he could.

Her boyfriend grunted in pain and glared up at him. "You fucker!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 am

Red gently gazed up at the british, hurt in her eyes. She gently shook her head and gently tried to get up, stumbling back down in pain. Her BF's eyes widened before he quickly kneeled Michael in the knee.

Jack snickered. "Trash talk isn't gonna help you!" He growled and picked him up by the shirt collar. "You don't ever.. Hurt a girl on purpose, do you fucking understand me?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 am

Gavin nodded she gently picked her up. "I've got you... Don't worry..." Michael growled before he punched him in the stomach and picked him up by his shirt collar. "So much as touch another girl with bad intentions and I will have your ass skinned and hung on the wall..."

He growled in anger and glared at him. "What are you? My boss." He growled and punched Jack.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:57 am

Her boyfriend's eyes widened and he nodded quickly. He got down from him and quickly ran away. Red shakily held herself against Gavin. She whimpered, her eyes closed in pain.

Jack snarled angrily and slammed him to the ground. "Maybe I fucking am! Now get out've here before I seriously will have to beat your fucking brains in!" He ordered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Gavin looked at Michael and nodded. "She is in pain..." He told him. Michael nodded. "Let's take her back to the house. Geoff she be able to help her."

Tigress' boyfriend nodded quickly and scrambled up. He quickly ran away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Red gently huffed slowly, her breathing going in small and slow parts. She whimpered softly and clung onto Gavin tightly, huddling herself against him.

Jack gazed back at Ian and Bash, their eyes wide in astonishment before jack gently scooped up Tigress in his arms and walked over to them. "We better get her back home, Ty won't be happy with this though.." He spoke.

~Timeskip~
Jack gently placed Tigress on the couch as Ty walked in from the kitchen. "What the hell is this?" He mumbled softly. Ian sighed. "She was getting beat to death.. We had to help her.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Gavin silently walked with Michael to their house. He gently placed her on the couch when Geoff came in. "The fuck?" Geoff asked angrily.

Tigress had fallen unconscious. Large, red marks where around her throat and on her cheek.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Red gently opened her eyes shakily. She gazed up at Geoff and whimpered before gazing up at the others. "D-do I r-really look t-that bad...?"

Ty huffed. "Fine.. She can stay.. She can sleep on the couch.." Bash silently nodded and gently grabbed a blanket before draping it gently over Tigress.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Geoff sighed softly and lightly nodded. He gently kneeled by her. "Where does it hurt?..." He asked softly.

Tigress grunted softly in her sleep and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Red gently gazed down at him. "M-mostly my s-stomach.." She spoke shakily.

Jack gently sat down and gazed down at her and worriedly. "I hope your okay.." He spoke gently, feeling back for the girl.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Geoff nodded gently. "Do you like popsciles?" He asked and stood up.

Tigress slowly woke up and looked at him. She smiled at him gently. "Hi.... Are you the one who saved me?..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:27 pm

(Omfg XD Geoff seriously just asked that, it sounded wrong)

Red smiled softly and nodded. "Yes please.." She spoke softly and gently gazed up at Michael,Gavin, and Ray. "Thank you.." She spoke gently.

Jack smiled softly and nodded. "Yes.. I am.. Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" He asked worriedly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Geoff silently walked away and soon returned with a banana popsicle. "This should help your stomach." He told her. Michael looked at her and smiled gently.

Tigress grunted softly. "My throat...." She answered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Red nodded and gently took it before beginning to gently suck on the Popsicle. She smiled at Michael. "Hey.." She spoke as she took the Popsicle out.

Jack nodded and walked off before coming back with a banana flavored Popsicle. "Here.. It'll help you.." He spoke gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Michael grinned happily at her. "Hi... You okay?..." He asked softly.

Tigress nodded and gently took the Popsicle. She then quietly started to eat it.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Red nodded gently as she quickly finished her Popsicle. She gently tried to get up to throw the Popsicle stick away but stumbled back onto the couch.

Ty sighed and sat down on a love seat and ran a hand through his hair. (You can do this if you want with one of them if you want) He silently checked his phone before slamming it against the ground and covered his face with his hands. "No no! Fucking no!" He cried sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum