Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Neighbors

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Gaming Neighbors - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gaming Neighbors

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Red quietly stopped before shrugging and continued to gently wash her hair. She huffed happily and gently stretched before silently and gently opening her eyes as she ducked her head out've the water.

Martin couldn't help but smirk before shaking his head. "No! It's a fan!" He whispered to himself before walking back downstairs as Ty silently walked up and saw her going into her room and then into her bathroom.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 pm

James smirked evilly as he silently sat on the toilet. He raised an eyebrow silently. "Hi there." He said softly, though loud enough to be heard.

Tigress silently slipped off her clothes and into the shower. She turned on the water and silently started to take a shower.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Red blushed brightly and silently stopped what she was doing. "N-Nova...?" She asked, her face burning with a crimson red.

Ty gently snuck into her room and silently into the bathroom. He silently closed both doors and gently locked the bathroom door before smirking. "Hey.." He purred.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:57 pm

James chuckled softly and nodded. "I have to admit, you have a cute butt." He purred softly.

Tigress instantly froze, her hands in her hair as she was washing it. "D-Deadlox?...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Red blushed even brighter. "U-umm.. T-thanks.." She gently ran a hand through her hair. "Wh-why are you h-here, th-though..?" She asked gently.

Ty smirked and nodded. "Mhmm.. How's it going sweetie?" He purred once again and silently sat on the toilet.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:16 pm

James shrugged happily and crossed his legs. "Just wanting to speak to you. I saw you staring at me." He purred softly.

Tigress instantly covered herself with her arms. "W-What are you doing in here?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:40 pm

I want to talk to u on skypeeee
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Red blushed brightly and nodded slowly. "Y-yeah.. Why you a-ask..? I was j-just.. Curious...." She spoke softly.

Ty smirked and shrugged. "Oh, you know how guys are... Curious.." He purred, hissing the 'S.'
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:46 pm

We can later

James silently stood up and smirked evilly. "Hmmm well, you looked very curious..." He purred softly.

Tigress gulped in fear and grabbed her towel before wrapping it around herself.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Red blushed and gently poked her head out and gazed at him, blushing brightly before gently grabbing a towel and quickly wrapping it around herself. "Curious?" She teased with a smirk before rolling her eyes and silently getting out've the bathroom and gently stopped a few feet away from the door frame out it as arms gently wrapped around her waist, almost making her drop the towel.

Ty gently watched her quietly. "You don't have to be afraid.." He whispered softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 pm

James stood up and silently followed. When she got to the doorway he grabbed her and smirked evilly. He gently slipped his hand in her towel and stroked her side. "You are beautiful..." He whispered.

Tigress slowly nodded and silently looked down. She walked out of the glass and started back to her room.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Red's face turned a dark red as he slipped his hand into her towel and began to stroke her side. She shivered lightly at his touch and gently bit her lip, her gaze looking down.

Ty smirked and silently got up and followed her. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist and gently messed with a piece of the towel.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:03 pm

"By the way," he whispered, "call me James..." He told her and gently let go of her. He silently then walked to his room.

Tigress instantly froze and blushed brightly. She gulped in fear as he messed with the towelZ
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Red stood there, frozen in place before she gently found stuff and gently got dressed. She silently placed the towel back onto the rack before shaking her head. "W-What just h-happened..?"

Ty gently nuzzle his nose into the back of her neck. "Call me Ty.. The next time you see me.." He purred and silently let go of her before walking out, closing the door behind him before walking to his own room.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:22 pm

James silently walked into his room. He flopped down on his bed and sighed happily.

Tigress gulped and shakily walked into her room. She quickly put on some clothes. "What the fuck just happened?..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:08 am

Red silently huffed before shrugging. "Might go check out the other rooms.." She spoke gently before silently walking out and gazing around. She shrugged before gently gazing down the halls before silently seeing they each decorated their names on each one of their doors. She smiled and silently walked over to Aleks' closed door and gently knocked on it.

Ty huffed happily and smirked to himself. He silently closed the door behind him before flopping onto his bed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:21 am

Aleks could be heard shuffling around lightly. He opened the door silently. "What?" He asked.

Tigress sighed softly and sat down on the bed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 am

(Holy shit, shuffling around?! What was he doing? Masturbating?!)

Red blushed as she saw the face of Aleks. "U-Umm sorry, w-where you, b-busy? I just w-wanted to look a-around.." Her gaze fell to the floor.

Bash silently crept out've his room with a small, Pewface doll. He smiled happily as he gently crept to her room and hid himself behind the corner while he poked Pewface's head in.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:34 am

Aleks looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "It's fine. Want to come in?" He asked as he opened the door wider.

Tigress looked at her door and raised an eyebrow as she saw Pewface. "Ummmm...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 am

Red nodded gently and gently gazed up at him. "Sure." She smiled softly and gently as she gazed around, giggling softly at a large nob face poster on the wall. "Nice place." She spoke and gently gazed over at him, a small, warm smile plastered on her face.

Bash smirked, holding in his giggle as he shot the Pewface doll into the air and made it land right onto her. He walked out've the corner, bursting into giggles happily.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:48 am

Aleks grinned at her happily. "Thanks." He said happily and hugged her. "It's not as fancy as James' room." He teased lightly and grinned.

Tigress smiled and happily picked up the doll. "Pewface!!!" She said happily and hugged it.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Red blushed and smiled at his warm hug. She gently hugged him back. "What's so cool about his room? It's probably a shit-shack." She giggled and gazed up at him.

Bash smiled and nodded, walking over to her and gently sitting on the side of the bed. "Yeah! You like him?" He asked happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:21 pm

Aleks chuckled happily and hugged her. "I don't know. It's better then my room. Mine has freaking underwear on the floor!"

Tigress nodded happily and grinned at him. "Hi Melonpoo!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Red giggled and gazed around. "Are you sure?" She smiled and gazed back up at him before poking him in the nose. "I'm sure James' room is nothing! You guys are always fighting all the time!" She smirked.

Bash giggled loudly and smiled. "Hi!!" He said happily and gently ruffled her hair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Aleks grinned and shrugged. He gently pecked her forehead happily. "You aren't like all our other fans." He told her.

Tigress looked up at him and grinned. "You like being Melonpoo, don't you?" She teased softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum