Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creepypasta lemons!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Creepypasta lemons! Empty Creepypasta lemons!

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Choose your person..
ProbablyJeff

Anyways,
I choose..
Hmm.. Fuck...
Eyeless Jack Very Happy

Red silently walked in the dark forest. It was night time, sure, but what the fuck was she afraid of? 'Nothing..' She thought with a smirk as she continued to walk.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Creepypasta lemons! Empty Re: Creepypasta lemons!

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Eyeless Jackk quietly wandered outside, pulling his black hoodie up and rearranging his mask, hiding the sharp teeth that formed a grin.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Red huffed as she held out her machete to the side before growling as she heard... Rustling? "Come out, come out, where ever you are!" She smirked and smashed the machete into the bush nearest to her.

Jeff grumbled as he stumbled outside. "Fuck.." He grumbled and glared around dizzily and tiredly. Though, he smirked as he felt the bloody knife inside his pocket.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Eyeless Jack grinned deviously behind his mask, hearing a voice. "Showtime." He whispered to himself, creeping through the bushes.

Crystal grunted, her knife in her hand. She began to twirl the blood soaked tool and lifted her head, the metallic stench still hung fresh in the air due to her most recent kill. She was still being trained, of course. ((I'm gonna say she's a proxy if that's okay with you.~))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:59 pm

(Yeah that's fine)

Red growled as the rustling got a bit louder. She glanced around herself, the machete in front of her. "Shit.." She growled as the rustling stopped. "Damn, thought I saw something.." She shrugged. "Eh, enough killing for tonight.." She silently ran back to her house. ~timeskip~ She grumbled as she left the window open a crack before silently walking into her room, the machete under the bed before she slipped into her bed and snuggled up before silently closing her eyes and beginning to drift asleep...

Jeff smirked as he dashed around the forest, snickering the whole way. He silently stopped a feet feet away from a human.. He silently crept closer to, her? As he slowly pulled out his knife.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Eyeless Jack snickeres, looking through the crack of her window before slipping quietly inside the darkened and rather wide room, he looked over the figure, which was a girl, that he had encountered earlier. 'I'm starving..' He thought to himself, igrinning as he removed his mask, revealing rows of various sharp teeth. 'I bet she has perfect kidnies.~' He snickered.

Crystal huffed, the gentle night breeze whipping her hair around slightly. She heard a bush rustle and immediately whipped around, a large butcher knife in her hand.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Red huffed softly before gently twitching. She moaned tiredly before flopping over on her belly. She snuggled against her bed and huffed happily.

Jeff growled as he glared at her before sniffing the air And snarling. "Damn proxy..." He growled under his breath. "Oh little Slendy train you?!" He taunted, snickering evilly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Crystal growled spftly, her blade out. "Come and face me like a man, Jeffrey." She snickered, showing no fear in her blue eyes.

Eyeless Jack tilted his head to the side before grabbing a scapel. He uncovered the sheets and moved up to see where the kidneys were, softly putting the blade on her skin. He couldn't risk getting to messy so he did it the easier way.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Red quickly flashed her eyes open, feeling the cold blade on her side. She quickly got up, her eyes wide as she glared down at this figure. "What the fuck?!" She snarled before gasping. "E-Eyeless Jack?!?" Yeah, she knew this 'guy.' Her dad tried to kill him once, heck, maybe even more then that. But shit, her dad died a few years ago..

Jeff's eyes slightly widened before smirking. "You know me well, huh? Tsk tsk.." He gently brushed a finger over the side of his blade before quickly dashing at her and swiftly jumped over her. He smirked before quickly smacking the knife out've her hand and gripped her tightly, her arms up as the tip of his knife gently touched her skin. "Now sweetie we can do this the hard way or easy way.." He smirked (wait for it, giving this to you ;3) as his eyes silently gazed around her body.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:25 pm

(Man I type fast 0.0)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:26 pm

ShitIgottagotobed

;A;

Night!
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:27 pm

NIGHT!
GO TO SLEEP!
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Pfft.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:25 pm

"You again, huh?" He smirked, jumping onto the bed and standing tall. "So, where's your dad now?" He taunted, showing his white sharp teeth as he grinned once again.

Crystal widened her eyes in surprise, growling before pressing her face to his, only inches away from touching. "My eyes are up here." She grunted as she saw his gaze trail over her body, making her blush.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Red snarled and gazed angrily up at him. "None of your fucking business!" She growled, clearly angry that HE was here. She was screwed, he could just kill her now if he wanted..

Jeff smirked as he gazed up at her. "Hm? Oh I know, Im just surprised that Slendy is using such a beautiful woman.." He snickered, arching his head forehead so his nose could touch hers.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:08 pm

"He's dead, isn't he?" The cannibal asked calmly, his "Eyes" trailing up her body, making him smirk. "I haven't seen you in a long time, but, I don't have anymore time for this reunioun, let's just get this done." He snickered coldly, dashing behind her and gripping her arms tightly.

Crystal rolled her eyes, smirking slightly. "As much as I find you...'flatering', could you let me go? I promise I won't kill you?" She blinked her eyes, snickering.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:18 pm

Red yelped lightly in shock. "No! I don't fucking want this!" She snarled and growled at him, kicking him in the stomach angrily before beginning to thrash against him and the bed.

Jeff smirked and shook his head. "No can do lady," he spoked coldly before snickering. "I can see the lies in your eyes, the cold, vicious, lying snicker." He smirked. "You really think I'm that dumb?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:37 pm

Eyeless Jack winced, growling and pressing the scapel against her where her kidneys were, a trickle of blood dribbling out.

Crystal shrugged, looking at him. "Maybe." She teased, staring at him. "Let me go, Jeff." She growled slightly.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:03 pm

(U KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE BABIES?!
THAT'S NOT HOW U MAKE THE BABIES!
THEN HOW DO U DO IT?!
MY MOMMY DOES IT NEXT TO FIRE, IT'S GET'S HER ALL HOT)

Red growled before huffing angrily as she felt the blood trickle down her skin. She growled. "Why do you go after me?" She snarled.

Jeff growled before huffing and letting her go. "There, but if I fucking see you again I won't spare you." He snarled at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:19 pm

((ISAWTHATONE XD))

"I go after anybody." He grunted, reducing the pressure on her skin.

"I won't spare you either." She retorted, whipping around and dashing back through the woods, her hair whipping around slightly from the harsh stinging cold winds.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:22 pm

~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Red glared at him silently. "I'll do anything, just please..." She whispered and gazed into his eyeless.. Eye holes 0.0.

Jeff grunted angrily before dashing a seperate way into the woods. He growled before smirking as he hid behind a bush, as a person was so close, their back towards it. He quickly jumped out and swiftly smirked, making the human scream before he swiftly cut her throat.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Eyeless Jack frowned slightly, slowly gazing at her with sightless eyes and let out a sigh, and letting her arms go. ((Mutherfuckingwritersblockisweartogod))

Crystal perked her head up, hearing the blood curtling scream. She stalked towards the sound, catching the metallic stench of blood nearby. She quickly hid in a bush, glaring as she saw Jeff.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Red silently watched him. She curled against her blankets and wrapped them around her. She sighed and glanced at him silently."I know my dad hurt you, and I'm sorry.." She spoke gently.

Jeff quickly turned around as he heard a rustle behind him. He growled. "Proxy..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:46 pm

Eyeless Jack looked down at her silently with his sightless eyes, sighing lightly. "You don't need to apologize on his behalf, but, thank you." He spoke rather softly, giving a weak smile.

Crystal widened her eyes in slight surprise as she saw Jeff turn around. She kept still and let her breathing steady. 'He won't see me..' She thought, reassuring herself.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum