Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activate... Creature Power!((Sign Ups))

3 posters

Go down

Activate... Creature Power!((Sign Ups)) Empty Activate... Creature Power!((Sign Ups))

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:30 pm

~Based off Wild Kratts~
A teenager the age of 18, Aveeva, is the best inventor of the whole world! She invented a vest like technology called a creature power suit, ((Note*~ Aveeva has to make you a creature power disc before you can actually turn into an animal)). This Creature power suit allows you to chang into any animal as long as you are touching it or anything from it. You must have a color, which is what color the animal you are will be. You travel in the Tortuga,a massive mechanical flying tortise drown by Jimmy-D, Or JD.  Along your journey you will find your base animal, your companion.

Empty form~
Name:
Looks:
Companion:

Form Example:
((Dunt Use 'tis Muine))

Name:Emma
Color: Green :3
Looks: Pretty with long, dusty brown colored hair and icy blue eyes. Wears a black tshirt and her green creature power suit. Emma always wears her black fingerless gloves and a braided belt around her light blue, almost white, jeans for fashion.
Companion: Chomp- baby crocodilian

Name: Jon xD
Color: Purple
Looks: Handsome with shortish, blond hair and blue eyes. Wears a grey tshirt under his purple creature power suit and wears black jeans and purple basketball shoes.
Companion: Mufassa- baby lion cub

Rulios xD
Nu power playing
Cannot just go up to a dangerous creature and poke it, you must sneak up on it
Must be touching a creature or something from a creature to transform into it.
No rping others characters unless you got permission
No special powers
And yeh :3
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Activate... Creature Power!((Sign Ups)) Empty Re: Activate... Creature Power!((Sign Ups))

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Nobodeh :C
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Activate... Creature Power!((Sign Ups)) Empty Re: Activate... Creature Power!((Sign Ups))

Post by Windfoot Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Name:Makayla
Color:white
Looks:long, wavy brown hair, softer than fur (to much conditioner lol)
Companion:Snow leopard

Windfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:18 pm

K your accepted :3
I think Silvery isnt gonna join cuz she doesnt give a shit about me anymore -.-
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Windfoot Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:21 am

*raises eyebrow*

Windfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:39 pm

I'm not going to join EVERY RP on this site, it gets annoying when people pester me to join something in which I don't like. I understand that it took you some time to make this with your effort and I do give a shit about you. I just don't wanna join...I'm sorry if your utterly pissed off at me and probably hate my guts right now, but you are my friend and I do give a shit about you. The problem is, it kind of makes me annoyed when I don't do something that the other person wants and they say bitchy things about me for whatever reason, but don't be going around saying that. It isn't true. Now, not joining the RP may not be the case, but for whatever reason to make you think of that, than I'm sorry that you feel that way.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Im sorreh Dx
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down