Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess The Songs!

2 posters

Go down

Guess The Songs! Empty Guess The Songs!

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu May 29, 2014 6:52 am

1.) "You left a hole where my heart should be, you got to fight just to make it through, 'cause I'll be the death of you." Winner: Forsaken_Lone_Wolf

2.) "Isn't something missing? And even though I'm the sacrifice, you won't try for me not now, though i'd die to know you love me, I'm all alone.." Winner:

3.) "Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight, don't you ever look him in the eye." Winner: Forsaken_Lone_Wolf

4.) "Sing to me songs of the darkness, farewell to heaven my friend, come to me bury your sorrow, temptation awaits the condemned." Winner:

5.) "Mama, we all go to hell. Mama we all go to hell. I'm writing this letter and wishing you well, mama we all go to hell." Winner:

6.) "Don't mess with me...'Cause all your heads are gonna roll, I've made your misery my goal, so if you want survival, kneel on my arrival." Winner:

7.) "Wha- wha- what did she say? Mmmm whatcha say, mmm that you only meant well?" Winner: Forsaken_Lone_Wolf

8.) "But tell me, did you sail across the sun? Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded and that heaven is overrated?" Winner:

9.) "You’re getting closer to pushing me off of life’s little edge, 'cause I’m a loser, and sooner or later you know I’ll be dead." Winner:

10.) "They're gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books to make a citizen out of you, 'cause they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you son." Winner:

11.) "Everything I do is Bittersweet, you could tell me secrets that I'll probably repeat, I'm not trying to hurt you, I just love to speak, it feels like we're pulling teeth, so Bittersweet." Winner:

12.) "I've practiced for hours, gone round and round and now I think I've got it all down and as I say it louder, I love how it sounds." Winner:

13.) "I'll break down the gates of heaven, a thousand angels stand waiting for me, oh take my heart and I'll lay down my weapons, break down my shackles to set me free." Winner: ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ (Song with video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=POIyGamReZ8 )

14.) "Never was and never will be. Have you no shame? Don't you see me? You know you've got everybody fooled." Winner:

15.) "This time, I wonder what it feels like to find the one in this life, the one we all dream of, but dreams just aren't enough." Winner:

~Application~

Name:

Song:

Song Artist/Band:

Last edited by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ on Fri May 30, 2014 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Guess The Songs! Empty Re: Guess The Songs!

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 7:06 am

~ Hai :3 sorry bout that shitty thing I understand now ~

Name: (like what the hell my real name?) ummmmm Forsaken, Red? Idk lol I'm not saying my damn real name

Song: Breath

Artist/Band: Breaking Benjamin

(For song (1)

Song: Dance with the devil

Artist/Band: Breaking Benjamin

Song: Whatcha Say

Artist/Band: Jason Derulo
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu May 29, 2014 1:42 pm

(Lol, just your user~ c:)
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Fri May 30, 2014 7:54 am

(I'm just gonna spill out the results so I can add more songs.~)

Results!

1.) Breath by Breaking Benjamin
2.) Missing by Evanescence
3.) Dancing with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
4.) Songs of Darkness by Unknown
5.) Mama by My Chemical Romance
6.) Don't mess with Me by Temposhark
7.) Watcha say by Jason Derulo
8.) Drops of Jupiter by Train
9.) Loser by 3 Doors Down
10.) Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down